Become a Patron!

www.ZuluVape.com

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
coupon code: shopzuluvape

Just used it this morning for 10% off entire order including clearance items. Unknown if this has an exp date or not.

bigbamboob

Silver Contributor
I went to validate this code and it does work, only problem is that the prices are way higher than the bar. Discount code wont even come close to the other prices out there. Sorry, IMHO this is not an outlet for great deals. :(

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to validate this code and it does work, only problem is that the prices are way higher than the bar. Discount code wont even come close to the other prices out there. Sorry, IMHO this is not an outlet for great deals. :(
Yup,they're a bit on the 'spensive side...
this one of my local stores.
we don't have much of a selection here in SC an their charleston location is only a couple blocks from my house so I do frequent it more then others but mainly for juice.
the zuluvape house line is pretty good for the price range. ($10 for 15mil)
The problem with the house line is that there are no descriptions or reviews on the flavors with oddball names so who knows wtf warlock mana tastes like.....

With that being said,I'll gladly pay a small mark up on certain items simply for the convenience.

*online buyer beware:
it's a reletively new B&M and they don't update the site very often so many items may be out of stock.
10% off the moderately priced house juice isn't bad though.
don't bother with the 9 south or other larger names though.

VU Sponsors