Become a Patron!

X Cube Mini! HELP

Okay, I'm seriously going nuts!!!!
I just got my x cube mini yesterday. I had no idea there was a short out problem. So I go to use it, it tells me atomizer short, and then don't abuse protects. Great. I look it up, it tells me to upgrade the firmware. Okay, great. Easy fix, right? I upgrade it, super happy that I have finally figured it out, because apparently now adays you have to be a certified rocket scientist to use a mod, and go to use the damn thing.

Problem not solved!!!!! So now, I'm passive agressive and grumpy, and I need help... lol.

How can I fix this?
P.s. No tank will work on this battery, but they are fine on my TF 80. Also, (I manage a smoke shop) the rest of the stock we have are doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Im having same problem. And theres no forum for fix. Updated it and no fix opened it up . all the solder is good

I have figured mine out, sort of.
What kind of tank/coil are you trying to run? I have found that if I use anything less than a .5ohm coil, the problem continues. If I use my Atlantis tank with a .5 coil and run it at 30 watts, it's perfect, no problems. It's my favorite battery that I have so far, I just have to run my lower ohm coils on a different battery.

Im running rda. So .3 was what i was trying to put on it. And .2 . fores for .07 seconds than atomizer short. I have not tried anything over .5 yet tho

Well i have other mods. Someone posted it in vape group said they dropped it and atomizer short came up after. So she game it up for free . and i tried up dating no fix and i took it apart. Some juice inside but not much. If i cant get it to work than oh well. But itd be nice if i could fix it

VU Sponsors