Become a Patron!

X-smoker, New Vaper, New E-juice maker

ajd40

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, I'm very excited to have quit smoking and start vaping! I have smoked for a little over 30 years when a friend of mine introduced me to vaping. I had tried e-cigarettes before but they just didn't do it for me. They didn't give me the sensation of smoking or that throat hit. After my friend showed me his equipment I was impressed with the amount of vapor that he exhaled so I figured it might be worth a try. I went to the local vape shop and was introduced to the better quality equipment. I purchased a Kangertech Kbox mini and I have been smoke free since Nov. 20. I can finally breath through both nostrils and I like the taste of the e-juice that I purchased. Since I only like the taste of the e-juice that I have purchased I am really looking forward to making my own e-juice so I can love the taste. See you around the forums....I'm sure I will ask a bunch of dumb questions so please bare with me.

domct203

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New member here as well. I quit analogs about 4 years ago, after almost 30 years of smoking, and it is because of vaping as well.

Like you, I was disappointed in some of the 'mainstream' products (Blu, Logic, etc) until I discovered the iJust2 & sub-ohm vaping.

Dom

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU! We've got some of the best DIY liquid-making forums on the web in my (not-so) humble opinion - go check them out and you'll be a master mixer in...well not no time, but not too much time either!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!
Like @OBDave said we have a very active group over on the DIY forum. Lots of great recipes to get you started and lots of folks to give you a hand.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Congrats on quitting smoking and have fun on your DIY journey! :)

VU Sponsors