Become a Patron!

X2 power 18350

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
10.5 amps. Says so in the post.
I would not pulse them, use them or fuss with 350s.

Theplague99

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the reason Im asking is because Mooch tested the 18650s and determined they were really 20 amp batteries so I figure these have the same deal going but would like to know for sure

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I ordered a few of the AWs already but have better access to the x2 power ones so thats why I was wondering

Who knows what's under the wrapper of those X2's. May be a good battery, may be pure shit.. Probably pure shit if they advertise it for vaping.

AW 800Mah work excellent for portable flashlights. Using them in a mech mod, I get about 8 hits and have to change the battery.

AW battery.jpg

Last edited:

Theplague99

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who knows what's under the wrapper of those X2's. May be a good battery, may be pure shit.. Probably pure shit if they advertise it for vaping.

AW 800Mah work excellent for portable flashlights. Using them in a mech mod, I get about 8 hits and have to change the battery.

View attachment 44902

Yea they probably are, Ill only be using it at home at my desk in one of my mechs but Id rather not blow my face off by drawing too much from them

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd shy away from them. I like 350 mechs too, but I only use the AW 800mAh parts. Anything else is too scary.

VU Sponsors