jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Been playing WOT for around a year now - just wondering any VU members play? I was looking to join a clan if anyone was already on one / had one to recommend...

Thanks in advance.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Was playing this for a good while got up to tier 8 then stopped for a bit ....the grind is real! Great game though

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My go-to game since 2014, but on PC.
Haven't played much recently.
26k battles.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My go-to game since 2014, but on PC.
Haven't played much recently.
26k battles.

Wow impressive must have unlocked loads of tier 10 by now?

Buddha222

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
No, I spread out my tech, so just 3.

But I do have every tier 8.

Buddha222

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have three 10s, loads of 8s and 9s.

There was a time when I had every line to at least 8, but they introduced some new stuff and I didn't play for a bit.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Got back into WoT recently purchased the LT-432 great tank, I’ve always overlooked light tanks in favour of TD, Mediums and heavies...have to say hunting in a wolf pack, flanking and spotting is great fun should have tried it sooner - still learning the LT ropes in terms of patiently waiting before moping up the board

Still working on tier 8 but WG have fucked match making putting tier 8 against tier 10 more often than not ....apparently they are fixing it this year can’t come soon enough +\- 1 tier is enough or at least make it so I only play against tier 10 less frequently

Othet tanks I’ve really enjoyed is the T20, Progetto and Volk T44-100

what tanks do you folks enjoy playing the most?

Hello everyone
I simply wanted to introduce myself because I'm new to the World of Tanks forums. I've been playing the game for a while, and I'm having a great time with it. Even though I'm still learning the ropes, I'm having a great time.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm new to the World of Tanks forums
This is the Vaping Underground forum, not the World of Tanks gaming forum. Maybe you would have better luck finding other gamers in Gamers only forums. These are vapers that do play games, and all of these Gamer threads that you are replying to are very old, some are almost 5 years ago for the last reply and I don't think any of these people are still around or they would have answered you by now.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors