XJet BDC

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have these? Thoughts? Opinions? Gripes?

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think they are one of the best clearomizers made. I love their coils compared to aspires. In fact I use the X-Jet coils on my ET-S aspires instead of their own.. They are interchangable.

You do have to let them soak up the juice, about a couple of minutes and dry hit it first but once it's going, it's good flavor and vapor each time. I hope you are talking about the Vision X-Jet Spyder. smiles. Should be the same thing...

The problem is, not too many venders carry them which is sad cause they are better than the ET-S's that look similar.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm so glad you said that, tick22. I love my XJets. I don't see many people talking about them, which surprises me. I've never put the replacement coils for them in anything else, but I'm hooked on these things.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like I said, not many venders carry them as I had to hunt high and low to find any. Once I found some, I ordered up alot of coils and them. They look like the Aspire coils but seem to be better. I have not had a bad one yet, while the Aspires, about 1 in 4 are bad.
I love the great flavor i get, Ok, nothing like a dripper but one of the best from a clearomizer. I, like you love them. They are my going out Toppers...
So glad to find another fan of them...

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire & the Vision XJets are made in the same factory by Eigate. They are also my fave clearo - the only thing that could make them better is if they would replace the polycarb with glass. For the longest time, I thought that they were glass.

VU Sponsors