Become a Patron!

Xpro m65 drip atomizer

I just got the xpro m65 mod I've been using my delta2 but when I try using my drip atomizer it says check atomizer. I've tried everything rebuilding the coils changing the wattage tightening it all the way down everything.. Has anyone else had this problem or any ideas to fix this problem

Striker

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi @striker115 and welcome to VU!

I need a little more info before I can be of more help....first of all what is the resistance of your build and what kind of dripper are you building on? That mod will only fire coils down to .2 so if you're trying to build super sub ohm below that it won't work. Another thing, along with wondering what kind of atty you have, is if the center pin is adjustable on the bottom of the atty? if it's not flush or sticking out past the bottom of the connector it might not be making a good connection even though the center pin on the mod is spring loaded it might not be touching right.

Another thing is have you used your atty on another mod? It could have a short inside from a bad insulator as well...if the insulator on the positive pin is bad or worn or the same thing on the one around the center pin on the bottom of the atty then your mod could be detecting that preventing you from firing a shorting atty saving you problems and harm....again...little more info and even a picture or two would help a lot.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I just got the xpro m65 mod I've been using my delta2 but when I try using my drip atomizer it says check atomizer. I've tried everything rebuilding the coils changing the wattage tightening it all the way down everything.. Has anyone else had this problem or any ideas to fix this problem

Striker
Do you have another mod you can test your RDA on? Did you check the ohms on your coil before trying it? It sounds like you are building too low, if you have ruled out everything else, that is the likely culprit. I hope you are testing your builds on a meter, if not, you should be. Without a meter you can easily build an unsafe coil, although regulated mods offer some protections against this.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Okay, you need to know how many ohms it is. As @madmonkey pointed out, the mod will only go down to .2 ohms (and that is probably pushing it). It really sounds like your build is below the .2 ohm limit. Check the ohms and rebuild it higher if necessary. If the build is within the limits of the mod, then it is definitely something else, like maybe not getting a proper connection with the mod.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
When building coils, an Ohm reader is a mandatory equipment. It's not just good for verifying your build's resistance, it also shows you if it has a short. You can also use it as a stand while fiddling with the build.
You can get an excellent reader at the following website. They aren't cheap. However, worth every penny, due to it's accuracy and quality.
http://www.shop.usaohmmeters.com

VU Sponsors