Xtar MP1S Charger

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw the travel charger for $5 so I'm wondering if its decent? Does it stop charging when the battery is full? Want to charge my batteries overnight. Current charger is janky generic with no overcharge protection.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The charger you linked to is the MP1. The MP1S is a better version of the MP1. However, the answer you gave was good enough. I just ordered the charger. I don't need anything fancy. I'm only charging a single 1600mah battery. I just needed something I can let the batteries charge in overnight.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm contemplating the 2 bay version of this one, my nitecore charger I think is about done. Good info.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have two of the MP1S chargers. They work well. Mine terminate at 4.21v every time. Great travel or backup charger.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to know, thanks guys

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have two of the MP1S chargers. They work well. Mine terminate at 4.21v every time. Great travel or backup charger.

I'm using the MP1S as my only charger ATM lol. Told my wife I want an istick 30w for Christmas, mainly for the readout and USB charging. I think the MP1S should do ok till then.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id be weary of most any built in USB charging..Especially in an eleaf product with all the attention lately from them catching fire while charging...I would venture to say most fire hazards have come from people charging through a built in usb...Generally its not recommended to leave any battery being charged un attended rather its a good charger or not...So, i wouldnt plug in you 30w eleaf and then go to benor would i charge any battery with any charger and leave it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Bean, 5 bucks? How about dropping a link . I need a good travel charger and I like XTAR. Thanks

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors