Member For 3 Years
Xtar PB2S colors:

- Yellow
- Black
- Blue
- Red

GaqAXvW.jpg

Specifications and features:

- Input: Qc3.0 & PD3.0 (5V 2A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A)
- Constant current: 2Ax2/2Ax1/1Ax2
- Usb output: Qc3.0 & PD3.0 (5V 2A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A)
- Operating temperature: 0-40c
- Size: L125mm x W58mm x H28mm
- Type-C Dual-role Fast Charger and Power Bank
- Portable Charger with Power Bank Function
- QC3.0+PD3.0 Fast Charging
- High-quality Negative Pole Makes Impedance Smaller
- Magnetic Cover, Dust-proof and Drop-proof
- Built-in Ribbon, Easy for Removing the Batteries
- Supports 18650 protected/unprotected and 18700/20700/21700 unprotected

In the box:

- Xtar PB2S battery charger & Power Bank
- Xtar USB-A to USB-C Cable
- User Manual
- Scratch and Check validation serial number

0HrBjjj.jpg

ozAJ6ze.jpg

Xtar PB2S is a charger and power bank. This device is compatible with different batteries which is great, it supports 18650, 18700, 20700 and 21700 batteries. Dimensions of this device are 25mm x 58mm x 28mm.
On the device on one side we can see "Xtar" and from the other side we can see important informations about this device. This device has really nice rubberized finish and it feels great in the hand. On their website they say that material is fire proof to extend the charger's lifespan and ensure safety.

Stw05au.jpg

ohoXuDR.jpg

The battery cover stays very nice in the place because of two very strong magnets, there is no any play which is really good. From the sides of the battery cover you can see slots so we can take off the cover easily with fingernail. When you take off the cover you can see battery orientation engraved. Negative pole is spring loaded and batteries stands perfectly inside. We have ribbon here which is good because that way we can easily take off the batteries.
On this device we have the usb port a and also we have usb c port here to charge the batteries in the device. With this device at the same time you can charge two different devices which is really good.

UOlvBgG.jpg

Y9RMCNI.jpg

On this device we also have the screen with every information that we will need and from the side you can see the button. For example, when you are charging the batteries inside by pressing the button you can see informations for each battery or for both batteries together.

On the screen you can see:
- In (when you charging the batteries)
- Out 1 Out 2 (when you use the device as power bank)
- You can see the percentage of both batteries together or you can see the percentage of one battery if you insert only one battery

DDYHYBU.jpg

1SRyKCH.jpg

vafnezt.gif

Protections:

- Over current
- Over charge
- Over voltage
- Short circuit
- Reverse polarity protection

So, PB2S is one very useful device in my opinion. I really like that I can use this device as power bank and charger for my batteries. Device supports batteries that I like to use 18650, 20700 and 21700 which is really good. On the screen we have all informations that we need which is good. This device supports balanced charging so you can charge here your married batteries. This device also supports the most popular QC3+PD3.0 dual protocol fast charging, compatible with most phone's fast charging adapters on the market. Also we have here many protections for safety use which is very important.
So, I really like this device and since I got it I use it every day without problems, really great device in my opinion.

You can check it here: PB2S

Thanks Xtar

VU Sponsors