Become a Patron!

Yaeliq - 5 Flavours

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at 5 e-liquid flavours from Yaeliq. The e-liquids were sent for the purpose of this review by Cristina from Yaeliq.

https://www.yaeliq.com/

Introduction

Yaeliq bring us e-liquids from the Holy land and have quite a substantial range catering for most profile preferences. The e-liquids come in various nicotine strengths including 0mg and the size options are 10ml, 100ml or a whopping 500ml. They also give a choice of ratios which are 50PG/50VG, 70VG/30PG or Max VG. When ordering you are also given the option of adding a flavour boost and even a coolant to some flavours, so loads of options giving to the customer.

Below is the About Us section of Yaeliq's website and i stress these are not my words!

About Us

In constant search
of the purest essence…

Seven years ago we embarked on a journey of searching and researching to find and create the most enjoyable, pleasant,

and satisfying combinations of fragrance and flavor, in original and outstanding mixtures.

We launched Yaeliq based on a personal need, which was gradually transformed into an experience that changed our life as well as the life of many others who have been exposed to our mixtures. Once we began to receive enthusiastic reactions to the quality of our liquids – from family, friends, and finally friends of friends, we decided that we wished to share the experience with as many people as possible.

Today, to our delight, we are proud to create and produce the widest range of flavors, and we continue our family tradition of strong commitment to quality! Using the most natural and freshest materials of the highest quality.

At the same time, we are continuing to try out, put together, and produce new, original, and surprising mixtures and combinations.

Yaeliq is a family owned company and for this reason it generates a very personal experience. We have a good grasp of our customers’ needs and we focus on providing personal and dedicated service – in order to do our utmost for you.

We are extremely grateful that you, our devoted customers (the Yaeliq family) share our way and our great love and absolute commitment to providing you with the best products, at the best prices, with unrivaled standards.

Your support, responses, and proposals help us become more efficient, improve our services, and innovate.

In this way, every day, we hope that we manage to make your life more pleasant and satisfying.

Because we always strive for more.

Guaranteed vape!
Yaeliq

What I Received:

I received 5 flavours all of which were 90ml of 0mg e-liquid in 100ml bottles to be TPD compliant and allow me to add my own nicotine, all flavours were 70VG/30 PG.
The flavours i received were:

Hookah Strawberry
Cactus
Mother's Milkshake
Crembo
Petel

Testing Equipment:

I added nicotine to make all the flavours my 2mg preferred strength then added VG/PG to make the bottles up to their required volume keeping the overall VG/PG ratio as close to 70VG/30PG as possible. Before testing the e-liquids they were left after adding nicotine and base for 2 weeks to steep i then tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was the Berserker V2 MTL RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether using a Superfine MTL Fused Clapton, Ni80 30ga*2+38ga 6 wraps with a 2.5mm ID and a resistance of 0.78ohm, i vaped at 17W.

The second set-up was using the Vapefly Jester with the rebuildable pod. The coil specs were KA1 ID 2.0mm 1.0ohm 28ga and i used on the middle (Blue) setting.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Testing The Flavours

Hookah Strawberry
https://www.yaeliq.com/product/hookah-strawberry/

The aroma has Aniseed dominating but as Aniseed is such a strong flavour i was very surprised how evident fresh Strawberry was. I scratched my head at this flavour combo when it arrived but it really works well and can't think how the combo could be done any better. Inhale, Exhale and the aftertaste is consistent with Aniseed in the fore but fresh Strawberry being more than just a background flavour. This e-liquid i could easily use as an all day vape!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Cactus
https://www.yaeliq.com/product/cactus/

This e-liquid has a very fresh watery aroma a bit like Cucumber with a slight hint of sweet. The inhale has much more depth than the aroma suggested and tastes like a cross between Cucumber, Melon and Green bean but slightly sweet, in the background is a hint of Kiwi giving it a surprising twist. The exhale see's any Kiwi flavour disappear to leave a very light refreshing, what i can only describe as slightly sweetened Cucumber juice. This e-liquid was much appreciated on the hot day i tested it on, very refreshing!

SCORE 8/10

Mother's Milkshake
https://www.yaeliq.com/product/mothers-milkshake/

The aroma is Ripe Strawberry and plenty of Cream. The inhale see's layered Strawberry with Ripe Strawberry in the fore and Fresh Strawberry coming through after the first second of the vape, the Strawberry medley is complimented by fresh milk. The exhale see's both Strawberries on a much more even playing field and the milk now is much richer giving almost a single Cream flavour. The aftertaste is just like i had eaten a ball of Strawberries and heavy on the cream, lush. A bit of a treat, this one!

SCORE 9/10

Crembo
https://www.yaeliq.com/product/crembo/

The Aroma is a Vanilla rich Cream with a Digestive biscuit increasing in potency the longer i smelled the open bottle. The inhale is a Creamy Vanilla and then Digestive biscuit starts coming through, the longer the vape i took the more biscuit came through. The exhale see's the Vanilla Cream and Biscuit much more in harmony as a finished accomplished flavour. The aftertaste is more of the same but as the Vanilla rich Cream wears off, sweet Digestive lingers! Wasn't expecting much from this flavour but it just goes to show, i loved it!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Petel
https://www.yaeliq.com/product/petel/

The aroma is cotton candy with Raspberry subtly sitting in the background. The inhale has Raspberry evident but not a strong Raspberry flavour as cotton candy dominates making it very sweet. The Exhale see's the Raspberry grow in confidence while candy still holds it own. Tha aftertaste starts sweet but as it subsides Raspberry for the first time lingers to hold centre stage. A very simple yet well crafted e-liquid.

SCORE: 8.5/10

Conclusion

A top-notch selection of e-liquids! Hookah Strawberry and Crembo were the picks while my least favourite Cactus came into it's own on a hot day!

I would once again like to thank Cristina from Yaeliq for supplying the selection of flavours for the purpose of this review.

https://www.yaeliq.com/

VU Sponsors