Become a Patron!

Yaeliq has new lower pricing.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's been awhile since I checked out Yaeliq, their 100ml bottles used to sell for $18 US. And some juices I liked, some I didn't. A few days ago I checked out their site and noticed that ALL their juices were selling for $10 a bottle. Not a sale, but a price reduction on everything. This might be old news for some, as I'm not sure when this took effect, but I was really glad to see it! So what I used to pay for 3 bottles I can now order approx. 5 1/2 bottles. The $10 unlimited bottle shipping is still the same too. Give their site another look...some of the best are in the "specials" section (I like the creme brulee, the coffee milkshake and the crembo especially). You can order an extra little flavor shot bottle for $3, and I'd suggest it, some of the juices are on the lighter side (for me). Its a family business, and they've always been really helpful when I had questions. Delivery from buy date to my house (Northwestern US) is approx 2 weeks, maybe a little longer during the holiday. Just thought I'd pass on the new pricing...I really like these folks.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the update.
I did buy a Milk and Honey juice from them that was just glorious, if a bit harsh on the throat for a 3mg juice. Might check them out again.

I used them all the time for my juice until recently.
Apparently as their business has grown, their customer service has taken a HUGE dump!
Orders received that were not complete, and after sending them email, they wanted to complete it on my next order, even though I'd already paid for it.
This had happened twice before I stopped using them (gave them a second chance and they blew it).
This has started since Daniel has taken over their Customer Service, which quite frankly sucks now.
Just my .02 ;(

VU Sponsors