Become a Patron!

Yaeliq juice.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, I ordered couple bottles from these guys, been about a month, but everytime I go and check the confirmation number it just says waiting to. Be updated... That was 4/4/15

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Yaeliq is on the site.
This. They are very responsive as well. Also, I believe they had a delay for Passover, which they announced. That might have set them behind. I'd message them. My orders take 3-4 weeks from them, and tracking is spotty at best. 17track.net is the site to use for best info, I believe. I'd try to contact them, I'm pretty sure they'll get you taken care of.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright. Yeah i did see they were not shipping for a certian amount of time. They shipped mine right before. Guess I was just curious if there was any problems I didnt know about.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, I ordered couple bottles from these guys, been about a month, but everytime I go and check the confirmation number it just says waiting to. Be updated... That was 4/4/15
Passover started the 3rd and ended the 11th. Your package should be moving.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright. I knew it would be a while. I never order out the country. Im just starting to get antsy lol

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats everyones steep process for this juice? Im personally not gonna be able to vape this out of the bottle.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Whats everyones steep process for this juice? Im personally not gonna be able to vape this out of the bottle.
They recommend 24 hours with the caps off, if I remember correctly. Some definitely took some time, I only did 24 hours with the caps off, then shaking, and waiting. Some are really good, a couple I still have quite a bit of. They definitely use different flavorings then places I usually order from.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.. Mine have a wierd taste ill definitely air them out... The one smells like the juice i spray on fishing lures. Lol. I wont judge them yet. Thanks.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The package will sit for freaking ever with no movement at all.

But once it does show movement it will arrive at your mailbox or post office very quickly.

The one order I placed with them, I had to sign for the package.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The package will sit for freaking ever with no movement at all.

But once it does show movement it will arrive at your mailbox or post office very quickly.

The one order I placed with them, I had to sign for the package.
I got it today!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yay!!... I steep my @Yaeliq 100mls for about a month.

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone! I am just now seeing these. I am so glad to see you got your package @Kizzer49. Apologies that the tracking updates aren't as helpful as we'd like for them to be.

@TBCAmor we order our supplies from the same vendors everyone else does :)

We do suggest airing them up upon delivery for 8-24 hours with the cap off. Some flavors take longer to steep than others. And for large 100ml size bottles some can take up to a month to fully steep. Some people like to decant to smaller bottles to help the process along.

A Yaeliq family member created this interactive map that gives people a general idea of transit times. If you view it and have ordered from us please take a moment to update it. Make sure you add your delivery time in the box below your name when creating your pin point. :) Its new and we would love to see more pins on it!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zyMoCC80ms0M.kNr-M0IhPobg

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks.. Im vaping on some of it now. Just cuz i have no other juice right now.. Tough times. Its alright after letting it air for 24 hours.

I used them all the time for my juice until recently.
Apparently as their business has grown, their customer service has taken a HUGE dump!
Orders received that were not complete, and after sending them email, they wanted to complete it on my next order, even though I'd already paid for it.
This had happened twice before I stopped using them (gave them a second chance and they blew it).
This has started since Daniel has taken over their Customer Service, which quite frankly sucks now.
Just my .02 ;(

NobodysFool

Member For 3 Years
I used them all the time for my juice until recently.
Apparently as their business has grown, their customer service has taken a HUGE dump!
Orders received that were not complete, and after sending them email, they wanted to complete it on my next order, even though I'd already paid for it.
This had happened twice before I stopped using them (gave them a second chance and they blew it).
This has started since Daniel has taken over their Customer Service, which quite frankly sucks now.
Just my .02 ;(
So you joined this forum just to bash Yaeliq or what? I've seen this exact post in 3 different threads now. WE GET IT! You're not happy with Yaeliq! :blah:

So you joined this forum just to bash Yaeliq or what? I've seen this exact post in 3 different threads now. WE GET IT! You're not happy with Yaeliq! :blah:

And here I thought this forum was to share experiences so others could learn from said experiences.
If I'd known that there was someone on this forum with nothing better to do with their lives than to read every single post on the forum, and thread cr@p, I'd have joined a different forum lol.
Good luck with the state of your life.
Peace out :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors