VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I was in a hangout with a reviewer named Lord Davon. He has been around forever and is now part owner of Discountvapers. He starts talking about these new cotton Kanger heads but they are for all the old Kanger tanks. Then he busts out this $1.99 controllable airflow glass clearomizer with the new heads. I couldn't believe the vapor production off what looked like an old CE4. So I bought some. I'm sold. These are great for the price and the heads will completely revitalize all your old Kanger Tanks and Evods.

The Links:

Protank 3
Mini Protank 3
Evod 2
Evod Glass
T3D
AEROTank (all versions)
Genitanks (all versions)
Emow and Mow (all versions)
And the $1.99 Clearomizer I will link below

>>> http://www.discountvapers.com/new-kanger-ec-vertical-cotton-coils-5-pack-1-5ohms-enclosed-vocc

-------------------

Kanger Protank
Kanger Protank II
Kanger Protank Mini's
Kanger Unitank
Kanger Evod clearomizers (not evod 2)

>>> http://www.discountvapers.com/new-kanger-protank-evod-cotton-coils-5-pack-1-8ohms-socc

-------------------

The $1.99 Glass Clearomizers (you have to buy 2 to get them for $1.99)
These use the heads that the Protank 3 can use

>>> http://www.discountvapers.com/5s-dual-coil-clearomizer/

I'm laughing because I'm vaping a Clearomizer at 30 watts atm.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are all the types I use , I get this from the T3D's

20141007_141510_resized_zpsvpfx0vpx.jpg

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting! At this price these would be perfect to give to smokers! Great find again, Joe! :)

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back when I was using PT1.5 I was rebuilding it's heads with cotton, so I have an idea of the difference.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting bad gateway on the link. When I go to the site, it says they are plastic.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Found a couple old tanks I had, an evod and a victory by vision that the stock heads were so bad i gave up on it. Will be interesting to see what these are like. Thanks Joe, perfect timing for me because I just found these tanks. I pifed another ego I had and maybe if these coils are a little better it will help her stay off the cigs, says she already cut back.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered 2 tanks and a pack of coils on June 8, items shipped the next day.

Damn I have some lucky friends...they are getting juiced and tanked up.

Thanks !!

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm laughing because I'm vaping a Clearomizer at 30 watts atm.[/QUOTE]

Oh man thank you Joe, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile,
Dave was back in the day who I thought of as my master vaping sensei, and always so patient with this then newbie,

Dave sold me my first rebuild-able a BT801-3 with a PLASTIC drip tip even,, and at a bargin
One absolutely great and wonderful guy IMHO.
And yes those New Kangers are kick ASS.
Thanks for posting this about the Lord D, Joe, made me laugh out loud and hard and he was probably vaping with one of the clearo's that are their store brand, absolutely hilarious and really made my day and I to just love these coils, work just awesome in my old aero tank V2 and as a matter of fact Dave sent me one of those Discount Vaper clearo's.
801-3.jpgThat's a BT801-3 and impossible for a newbie to build, or so they say..LOL Lord D.jpg .

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am going to wait until they come out with the adjustable air flow and organic cotton 901 attys. Then I will make the big vapor, I make sooo many vapors that it will rain vapor:)
I'm getting bad gateway on the link. When I go to the site, it says they are plastic.

These are adjustable air,
Yes the sale on the clearos are plastic, but for the money they work great, and now with this new kanger coil which is damn awesome, you will make folks nut up wondering what the hell, how can you chuck those clouds with a plastic clearo..
"This is a polycarbonate plastic clearomizer"
Not my words but straight from the boss Erik.. and these can be a cracker, so here's Erik and Daves' list of juice that might crack these.. http://discountvapers.com/liquids-and-tanks/
Special Features:
1. CE5 style (ego threaded)
2. Removable/Replacable drip tip
3. Accepts genuine Kanger Dual Coil replacements
4. Adjustable Airflow controlled
These are great clearomizers, and if you buy them in multiples of 2 you get .50 off each! So if you purchase ONE it's $2.49, if you purchase 2 they are $1.99 each and so on, purchase in multiples of two to get the discount, you save a full dollar when you buy TWO at a time! You cannot beat this deal. Good quality clearomizers that can accept Kangers dual coils!
DiscountVapers.com_5s_Clearomizer_Blue__66984.1411734110.1280.1280.jpg DiscountVapers.com_5s_Clearomizer_parts__69489.1411733723.1280.1280.jpg

I've still got two of the old DV clearo's myself, and I loved them for some reason they seemed to make my juice just taste so good, and I've still got a case or brick of Kanger coils at 2.5 ohms, holy cow, I have know idea what to do with them maybe head over to the give it away thread here and help some newbie get started.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought they were plastic, but I believe Joe said glass. For the price, I'm not complaining. I remember someone saying you could use the old protank heads if you took the plastic piece that goes over the stem and place it on upside down. That would raise the height. Haven't tried it as I'm still using the pt2 with an added adjustable airflow base. Not as good as my taifuns, but doable! :)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got these in for my old vision victory tank, just a good flavor. Thanks Joe for sharing these, just about on par with my aspire tanks. May have to buy a couple evods, I'm pretty impressed.

VU Sponsors