Become a Patron!

YES! I CAN use NI200 and am not allergic!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am over the moon about this.

The best TC wire is working for me fantastic, dual coil on my Xcube 2.

I am vaping at 250C, on the soft setting, I have tried them all and that is the nicest for TC.

It even lets me know when I need to redrip, as it nearly automatically hits the temp limit when the coils are dry, the rest of the time there is a ramp up.

I guess it just didn't do titanium that well, as that was not that impressive.

I will now be ordering as much NI200 as I do kanthal, as 3 of my 6 mods are TC. I don't know how many more of my planned 7 more will be TC, but I gather now it is becoming a standard so will be on a few (regulations come in in may, so I am buying a mod a month, quite a few of the other English people I know are doing similar things, so they have enough devices to hopefully last years and years in rotation.

I had not actually shifted that infection fully due to lowered immunity (This is just an issue from childhood, not related to my later life) so THOUGHT it was irritating my throat more, but it was psychological. I just guess kanthal was gentler on my throat during the infection, if that is possible, or my belief was so strong it was causing psychosomatic soreneness.

I'm riding this `TC train now and loving it.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to hear it's working out for you
yes3.gif

VU Sponsors