Become a Patron!

Yet Another Reviewer Joining Up...

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate those bottles too . But the softer the bottle the more plastizer in them and the plastizer is what can leech out of them .

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU, make sure you take advantage of our review areas, when you post reviews, Nice to meet you and enjoy the forum :)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to the thunderdome.

What kinda shit do you review?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate those bottles too . But the softer the bottle the more plastizer in them and the plastizer is what can leech out of them .
Your American made LDPE bottles don't have a leaching problem. Most plastic will leach if heated with solution in them. Never noticed a leaching even heated with American made LDPE bottles.

Your American made LDPE bottles don't have a leaching problem. Most plastic will leach if heated with solution in them. Never noticed a leaching even heated with American made LDPE bottles.

Correct. American made LDPE bottles are best, and as far as I know, have been the only plastic I've handled when doing juice reviews. They wouldn't be as stiff if they were larger, say 20ml capacity filled with 15ml of juice...

cloudsbroclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
but the review area sucks. little to no viewership on even the well formed reviews i came across. good information is not being seen which makes strange sense. the good stuff is in the general forums and the reviews i see in the general forums are a lot more complete with thoughtful banter.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Since you review e-Liquids check out Backwoods Blends amazing NY Cheesecake!

VU Sponsors