Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh man this mod looks nice!
vaping360.com/yihi-sxmini-g-class-preview/

audaces fortuna iuvat

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like it will be very comfortable in hand and a good build quality. Not a fan of the joystick, love the centered 510.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
saw that video before I posted this thread. yeah I really like that the 510 is centered too. I wish my G2s were center fed! I'm open with the joy stick (gamer) but the price is far fetched only because there are cheaper devices out there that are proven and have been around longer.

audaces fortuna iuvat

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It shows the one with the Spider Web but you cannot order it. If that was for $220 I would probably get it. Looks like a 213 otherwise IMO.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
saw that video before I posted this thread. yeah I really like that the 510 is centered too. I wish my G2s were center fed! I'm open with the joy stick (gamer) but the price is far fetched only because there are cheaper devices out there that are proven and have been around longer.

audaces fortuna iuvat

The SX Mini brand has nothing to prove. They make a high quality mod. Ask anyone that owns a M, ML, or Q Class. Their shit is built solid.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No kidding! I know their outstanding reputation. My SX Mini has been beat to shit and still works. I was saying I would like the one with the spiderweb. I was also saying for that particular one $219 would be a "fair" price. Since many people cannot afford $300. Not because it is not worth it! I was in no way bashing YiHi. You took that wrong.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No kidding! I know their outstanding reputation. My SX Mini has been beat to shit and still works. I was saying I would like the one with the spiderweb. I was also saying for that particular one $219 would be a "fair" price. Since many people cannot afford $300. Not because it is not worth it! I was in no way bashing YiHi. You took that wrong.
I didn't take anything wrong. I quoted Cash, not you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, my bad. I swore that said Gorgon27 without my Tri-Focals Lol. Anyhow, I will be the first person to say, if nothing else YiHi is built like a brick shithouse.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's all good bro. They sure do make one hell of a high quality mod.

They do. My q classes are still going strong. I'm getting more and more interested in the g, unless you're getting one Deuces lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They do. My q classes are still going strong. I'm getting more and more interested in the g, unless you're getting one Deuces lol.

I'm getting the Q Class Mini and the G Class. Lmfao.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok stalker, you can get the q mini since I don't think you ever did get the full size. I'll keep one of mine and get the G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok stalker, you can get the q mini since I don't think you ever did get the full size. I'll keep one of mine and get the G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx I was waiting on that stalker approval. Lol. Nah I never got a Q class but I'm digging the Q Mini. I think you and I are just going to have to agree that great minds think alike.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, I agree. Seems like we've had the same taste for quite a while now. Did you at least get Ferrari red?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I agree. Seems like we've had the same taste for quite a while now. Did you at least get Ferrari red?

Nope my only red mod is my Slice.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
32594874e442bf8a484fe6ddf116eb42.jpg
182e348410df4602c94ba579ee351a10.jpg
1f01692ead373538bdde81ab85cb83a6.jpg
6df17d3e09c15165f1a576dae93bb4b2.jpg
9e14a629a5a4c2195c1caa05eeeaf3a2.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I continue to struggle with the look this after watching the tear down video that DSLabs did. if one wanted to make some side panels it appears it would be damned easy to change them out for the look etc.. I struggle with a 2 battery mod though this is the thing keeping me from getting it

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol any time brother. Love mine. I think you'll be happy with it.

VU Sponsors