Become a Patron!

Yihi SX Mini M Class

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
YIHI says you can charge in the device but recommends not doing it. I suggest Samsung 25R or LG HG2 batteries. They work the best for me. I'd also suggest getting them from Liionwholesale.com and a charger. I use the Nitecore I2 It's cheap and it works.

Do you have the M or the ML? If it's the M class the latest up date will give you all the features of the newer ML class, just get the English version not the Chinese.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They only guarantee the USB port for a short time, so it's not a good idea to charge through that more than necessary. If it dies, you can't do updates!

I use the batteries mentioned above, and the HE2s (I also get mine from Liionwholesale.com).

bane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
don't ever use the charging port on ur sxm for charging, its only meant for update. there's a reason y the warranty for the device is 6mths, whereas, for the USB port is 3mths.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
YIHI says you can charge in the device but recommends not doing it. I suggest Samsung 25R or LG HG2 batteries. They work the best for me. I'd also suggest getting them from Liionwholesale.com and a charger. I use the Nitecore I2 It's cheap and it works.

Do you have the M or the ML? If it's the M class the latest up date will give you all the features of the newer ML class, just get the English version not the Chinese.
^^This^^

I would recommend the LG HG2 batteries, they are phenomenal, you can't go wrong with them. I would, however, recommend the Efest Luc V4 charger over the Nitecore, I have both and the Efest is definitely the better of the two. Don't bother with the new Efest Blu6 (or whatever it's called) since it adds NO value over the Luc V4 ... it has the same 4 amp charge limitation ...

VU Sponsors