Become a Patron!

YILOONG Tech Fogger 7.0!!!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got word from Alicia at Yiloong last night that they are coming out with a new Fogger! It's been a long time since Fogger 6.0 was released. Unlike other versions of their Fogger, this is a brand new FOGGER! It keeps the RBA base and the 3 circle symbol like previous versions. However, it has several advantages over common sub tanks.

Features are: Top air flow control, Top fill (this is the their VERY FIRST tank that's with both top designs), Triple coil head, Atlantis coil, and RBA base are interchangeable. It also has a bottom Heat sink and 5ml capacity.

http://yiloong.en.alibaba.com/produ..._capacity_fogger_v7_for_sx_mini_ml_class.html

See attached PIC.

I've requested one of these for testing and reviewing. If they send one I will put additional information on this thread. Also, if you get one feel free to do the same.

Attachments

• InsertPic_(11-04(11-05-10-53-56).jpg
    InsertPic_(11-04(11-05-10-53-56).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So... chime in with your thoughts! Right now I like what I see with the posts on the rebuildable deck!!!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks great but no bottom airflow adjustment? If I was in the market, that just might be a deal killer for me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd be interested in seeing how that top airflow works.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It looks like it may have a twisting top band to adjust the air flow. I'm curious about how they get the down-flow from the area between the outer glass and inner liquid into the coils.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still no word back from them on getting one for review... Dang it!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors