Become a Patron!

Yo....from Southern Indiana

Whats up my name is Jake. I have been vaping for a little over a year and a half smoke free since i got my first vision spinner and plastic disposable tank lol...stepped my game up a little now since getting into dripping and the RBA world. Rocking my KeCig 100+ i got real cheap from a buddy and put a Nimbus on it and drilled it out to 3/32nds and put a second hole to get flow to a dual setup and haven't really had to think about upgrading yet....just perfecting coil builds and learning ohms law all the while pushing batteries to the limit lol

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome jake. Congrats on stopping, especially with a little spinner and tank. They started me but I had to go big to completely stop. =)

Thanks man it was a struggle but I really wanted to get off the smokes, and once I got most of my friends and my brother vaping it was so easy to stay off them just not being around cigs as much. Now it's a hobby and a nic fix so it's win win, I'm still dripping 6mg usually at .5-.7 because 3mg just doesn't quite seem to cut it even getting great rips

Reactions: Ace

VU Sponsors