Become a Patron!

yo wassup.

Rhewyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I started smoking at 18 I didn't realize that you weren't supposed to inhale cigars so it screwed my lungs over. I have tried every single form tobacco comes in (even arabic). I liked tobacco a lot but it got way too expensive and i had to give up a lot of things like hiking and any sport that requires running. I picked up a blu as my first ecig and started there. Then in the order of first to last i had an ejoy, a gas station cheap tank pen, a eleaf stick mod, an eleaf mini, a MVP, an authentic stingray, a stingray x, a sigelli 150 watt box mod. Just recently I traded the sigelli box mod for an authentic Tuglyfe Tugboat box mod and a Sigelli eagle stick mod. I make all my own coils cuz it aint that hard and I prefer to use verticals on my Turbo RDA cuz I hate it when you arent able to vape all the juice that you drip. I am currently trying to find better batteries since I like to build dual 22 gauge coils to around .2 ohms. These VTC5's are great but they are more than a year old and I probably need to replace them soon. Also on a side note My entire family is in medicine so they hate the fact that I vape and keep trying to find ways to prove that it is A: bad for you. and B:considered smoking. even though I disprove everything they tell me with science. Any Ideas?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

VU Sponsors