Become a Patron!

Yo!

Currently I am 172 day cigarette free! I smoke for 11 years and finally took the plunge into vaping and never looked back. Started out with a Kanger Mini sub-ohm tank and a Sigelei 30w mod box. Bought it from a local shop near Harrisburg, PA. Three days later my girlfriend also joined me in vaping since she loved the taste of the e-juice I was using.

I gotta say this has been a big impact in my life...I have had a lot of personal life issues due to family for the last 4 years and I finally got to a stage where I could step away and focus on my life and the first thing I did was look towards quitting smoking. This has been a huge victory for me in my life and also a very satisfying hobby to get involved in. I have noticed while exercising that my recovery time is 100% faster and also one of the huge issues I was having while smoking was snoring and grinding my teeth. It sort of ran in my family but my entire family smoked. Since going to vaping I no longer snore or grinding my teeth my significant other can tell you this is true.

Right now I am sitting with a IPV D2 box mod and a Goliath V2 tank using the rebuildable deck and using a local shops e-juice which I love to support.

I love this choice I have made in my life and will continue to support and further educate others on the huge benefits vaping has to offer them rather then cigarettes.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to hear a good vaping story.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome , great story ! Keep it up ! Always glad to here things like this !

Thank you! My hope is to get further educated and more involved in the vaping community. I has been an huge life improvement for me!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you found us and vaping, welcome to VU, Nice to meet you and to hear your story!!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the Underground there are great people here and lots of others still lurking, but I personally think this is teh friendliest vaping forum around

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors