Become a Patron!

Yo!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've spent a lot of time in Philly, where that's a standard greeting.

Some of you know me from the other forum, where I've been hanging out for the last few years. I've lurked here off an on, and finally decided to sign up.

In December of 2013, I gave up a 36 year old 2 PAD habit through the miracle of vaping. A few months later, I became a squonk-mod junkie. I've got pretty much everything I need to vape for the next few decades, but I keep buying stuff anyway. Go figure. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not deserting the other place, just sticking my toe in here to see what it feels like. Although I've never had any problems with 'em myself, I'm sure not happy with the way they've treated some folks.

I just don't need or want self-righteous disapproving fucks in my life, mainly. :D Way too many of those around these days, and I've had about enough of 'em. Not a real lot of them here at VU, which is just marvelous. :D

Andria

ETA: but since you're still on ECF... you shou;d let katdarling know how many of her friends are here now. :D and the ol gunslinger, too. :D

Andria

vap3r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sup, Rossum...We ought to bring custom-classic and Tbev here. No supplier fee = Good for them and good for VU :) .

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:D Indeed! I trust you have spread the good word on Achilles here.

I sure am seeing a lot of friends here, how nice!

Trying.... Way too many cloud chasers around here. :D Or subtanks and that ilk. Bleah.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I showed you (Woofer) this in a PM over at the other dive, but this is how this tootle puffer vapes nowadays:

thefamily-sml.jpg

Gonna have to get some wraps for those iPV Minis pretty soon though; you guys were right about the shitty paint on those. I've had those CF4s a lot longer, and the clearcoat over the etching is still pristine; got the blue iPV for xmas, and the black one just a couple weeks ago, and both of them have a lot of knicks all over 'em. :mad:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Though this is actually the most common, everyday vaping setup:

everydayvapes.jpg

I only use the Magmas if there's another flavor I wanna vape.. because I only have 2 Achilles.

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, you guys just have to start new threads on your m2l gear :)

No need to dis the cloud chasers, ya know. I always hated that crap at the other place. We are all vapers and should unite and not worry about who vapes what :). Its all good, and I vape everything.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, you guys just have to start new threads on your m2l gear :)

No need to dis the cloud chasers, ya know. I always hated that crap at the other place. We are all vapers and should unite and not worry about who vapes what :). Its all good, and I vape everything.

I agree. The only real reason I'm still a M2L vaper is because of my asthma, and VG intolerance; if I COULD inhale massive clouds, I'm sure I WOULD... at least when my husband isn't home. ;)

Andria

woofer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree. The only real reason I'm still a M2L vaper is because of my asthma, and VG intolerance; if I COULD inhale massive clouds, I'm sure I WOULD... at least when my husband isn't home. ;)

Andria

Looks like way too much work to me. I mean can they even vape sitting down. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like way too much work to me. I mean can they even vape sitting down. :D

Heh, I dunno, but I'd have to agree. Walked into my local vape shop one day for a driptip; there was a guy who appeared to be trying to inhale the bottom of his mod right thru his atty. SMH. Only thing I've ever inhaled that hard was my asthma medicine, and.. that other stuff. :D

Andria

Rossum. Seeing you over here convinced me to register.
I also bottom feed at 14 to 21 watts. I do prefer tanks for running errands.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I do prefer tanks for running errands.
Why? One of the things I like about bottom-feeders is that the form factor is conducive to riding in my shirt pocket, exactly where my pack of smokes was for 36 years.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors