Become a Patron!

Yogurt mix request

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What with all the new yogurt flavours appearing and a few yogurt concentrates available ..... I'd like to request a Yogurt vape recipie, - preferably Vanilla free ... if possible, but not to worry if vanilla is a must.
whether its a direct yogurt base from concentrate - or a flavour blend to make the yogurt - it dont matter !!
I shoild have capella creamy yogurt tommorow - so will see what its like

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also am on a yogurt quest:) have the caps coming as well if I come up with anything I will post it up!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please let us know how Caps yogurt taste. I have FW and TFA Greek. I kinda like the twang of FW and the smoothness of TFA. I have yet to mix the two together. I'll have to try that in the next day or so.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A top yogurt vape is liquid from a company called YGRT, there ARES (Strawberry yog), is simply amazing. I'll mess around with a few yogurt mixes and report back, let's hope more join the Yogurt Quest!!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, I got the CAP Creamy Yogurt & CAP Greek Yogurt coming too.

juice junkie lover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got my cap yogurts, fw yogurt, and tfa. How bout making a yogurt without using yogurt? I'm thinking sweet cream, Bavarian cream, a small amount of dairy and some sour. After I let fw steep a few weeks st 6% it made my stomach turn! I've tried tfa at 1-2% with a cereal killa clone and it turned out really good! I need to work on some cap this weekend! Ill be sure to report back :)

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Must say I've not heard anything good about fw and tfa yogurts, that's why I've gone for the Capella Creamy Yogurt, will have to try with that.
A yogurt... Without yogurt...maybe an angle to look at.
I've got a decent cream base of vanilla bean ice cream, Bavarian cream, marshmallow, sweet cream and a dash of Kool-aid, but maybe a sour tone may turn it greek yogurt styles (something like tart and sour or malic acid ) .... Not convinced it will do the trick, will look at it and report back

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strawberry seems to be a natural for yogurt. I have some FW Strawberry Banana (I kinda forgot I have)) that goes good with it to.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any one played with Capella yogurt concentrates yet..??, need to get @HIC in here lol to throw in some crazy yogurt mixes and ideas

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Strawberry Yogurt

7% TFA Greek yogurt

2% FA Strawberry

1% Caps sweet strawberry

2% TFA Bavarian Cream

** Good with peach too....;)
Oh, I wanna try this--especially with peach! I have yet to try any yogurt flavor but have been thinking about it for ages. I have some samples of Capella yogurt--both kinds. Do you think the strength is comparable to tfa's? I know I can start low and blah blah blah but I'm lazy and hoping you (or someone) can save me the trouble and tell me if it's of roughly similar potency.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I wanna try this--especially with peach! I have yet to try any yogurt flavor but have been thinking about it for ages. I have some samples of Capella yogurt--both kinds. Do you think the strength is comparable to tfa's? I know I can start low and blah blah blah but I'm lazy and hoping you (or someone) can save me the trouble and tell me if it's of roughly similar potency.
TFA Greek is the only one I've tried so far, but I liked it well enough to order another 60ml. When I do try Caps though, I'll let you know. And the new FA version too, if it ever comes out. ;)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow, 60mls of flavoring! I've never liked one enough to order more than a 30ml... or maybe I'm just cheap. Ok, well, I'm definitely cheap, but still, 60 ml! That's a lotta yogurt :)

Oh, does it have a tang--the TFA Greek?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow, 60mls of flavoring! I've never liked one enough to order more than a 30ml... or maybe I'm just cheap. Ok, well, I'm definitely cheap, but still, 60 ml! That's a lotta yogurt :)

Oh, does it have a tang--the TFA Greek?
I find TFA Greek more creamy than tangy. FW is more tangy. I want to try Capellas but I have 30mls of TFA to go through and my FW. Oh who am I kidding? I'll get Capellas on my next order if it's in stock.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it smells more tangy than it tastes, but it really depends on the other flavors in the mix. If mixed with a sharper, tangy fruit flavor, the yogurt "tang" definitely comes through. But if a cream of some sort is added, like vienna or bavarian, some vanillas, the tanginess is smoothed out somewhat.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it smells more tangy than it tastes, but it really depends on the other flavors in the mix. If mixed with a sharper, tangy fruit flavor, the yogurt "tang" definitely comes through. But if a cream of some sort is added, like vienna or bavarian, some vanillas, the tanginess is smoothed out somewhat.
I think your right. I tend to add Caps sweet cream to it. I'll go back to basics and just try it as a 2 mix juice just to see. Thanks for the eye opener.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your taste buds may be different, but that's what I'm getting. Peach makes it "tart up" a bit more, I use vienna cream when I do strawberry and it tends to be creamier. Dragon fruit makes it tangy as well.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a peach yogurt cheesecake that turned out pretty good. I used to make it in 30mls. I almost forgot about it till now. Your getting my last two brain cells to arch again Teresa.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tried the Capella Creamy Yogurt at 5%, with FA forest Fruits, cap sweet cream, E.M at little DDL, but sadly was rather bland and not very yogurty ... Back to the drawing board and up the flavours a bit, or maybe concentrate on a creamy yogurt base!!, will report back.
Oh Teresa, your a little diamond !!, will try the dragon fruit to give it that little 'tang'

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my VERY favorite vapes is a dragon fruit custard, so I had to try it in the yogurt. ;)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an on-again/off-again relationship with dragonfruit. I really want to like it. I love the name, and sometimes I like it a lot, especially with some citrus... other times it tastes a little weird to me. Then again, I can say that about a few flavors. My tastebuds are going through something again, maybe, even though it's been nearly a year and a half since I smoked.

in any case, I'm definitely making some peach yogurt soon. Betcha fa white peach and mango will add some tang!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Following along with great inquiries. I have tfa Greek and looking for some great feedback and I see many great ideas here

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK.... So I've been working on a Lil yogurt mix this rainy afternoon, tastes OK, but gonna play around with percentages and tweak it a bit. I think if yogurt is anything like custard... It's gonna need a steep. I think the Kool-aid is too strong and could be reduced by 3/4... Just to get that hint of coolness a yogurt gives, may be reduced the Yogurt 1% and increase the strawberry 1%
6187b925128f958bff68bbcefef329c7.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found the TFA Greek doesn't change that much over time, but haven't used Caps.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! It's 8:00pm?

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ohm damn.. It's o0.55 in the UK, too late to talk juices, lol... Just gonna vape myself to a slumber

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Happy vaping, peaceful slumber, and all that. Aware of the time, I have friends in Bolton. ;):)

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Smells lovely.... Tastes.... Aw ... Aw
Aw.... Awful lol, way to much yogurt

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's not good....:(....back to the mixing board!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe try it as a simple 2 mix juice i.e.7% Sweet Strawberry & 7%Yogurt, just till you can get a better grip on the yogurt. It's not easy pinning down a flavor that hasn't been around long. Good luck. I very interested in how Caps compares.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe try it as a simple 2 mix juice i.e.7% Sweet Strawberry & 7%Yogurt, just till you can get a better grip on the yogurt. It's not easy pinning down a flavor that hasn't been around long. Good luck. I very interested in how Caps compares.
Well, ..Squonk,Took your advice and decided to go back to basics and tried the 7%+7%, just lacked a little... So upped it a little and messed around .

Ended up at this below... Which I love, straight shake and Vape. I think with a steep to get some maturity it could be great. It's a great start point and a really nice, simple mix.

Recipe.

8% Capella Sweet Strawberry
7% Capella Creamy Yogurt
1% Capella Sweet Cream
1 Drop Sweetener
1 Drop Citric Acid (Lemon Juice)

I made up a 6ML sample mix of
6mg Nick and at a 50/50 Vg/Pg.

Will be making up a 30 ml bottle for steep and a 30 ml 'Shake and Vape'

So that's one down and many to go, now looking for improvement lol

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Squint... Took your advice and decided to go back to basics and tried the 7%+7%, just lacked a little... So upped it a little and messed around .

Ended up at this below... Which I love, straight shake and Vape. I think with a steep to get some maturity it could be great. It's a great start point and a really nice, simple mix.

Recipe.

8% Capella Sweet Strawberry
7% Capella Creamy Yogurt
1% Capella Sweet Cream
1 Drop Sweetener
1 Drop Citric Acid (Lemon Juice)

I made up a 6ML sample mix of
6mg Nick and at a 50/50 Vg/Pg.

Will be making up a 30 ml bottle for steep and a 30 ml 'Shake and Vape'

So that's one down and many to go, now looking for improvement lol

That sounds tasty. Please let us know how the yogurt twang is after it steeps for a while.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That sounds tasty. Please let us know how the yogurt twang is after it steeps for a while.
Definitely will, for my steeps - I'm gonna drop the Yogurt down 1% on one mix and 2% on the other and let them sit in a warm, dark cupboard for a few days

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I have one I've been mixing around with and a few people think its tasty. I'm new at this stuff so much to learn. First thing I learned is sometimes less is more. Happy Vaping!!!

2% Cream Fresh (FA)
3% Yogurt (Flavorah)
3% Kiwi (TPA)
7% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Updated 9/4/2015: With Flavorah yogurt after much feedback from chris and mymirrorreflectsgreatness. Also this recipe was tried with creamy yogurt CAP with good results. Sweet cream was also tried and liked.

Last edited:

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice suggestion Steevster, seen similar mixes elsewhere, I think I'm gonna have to invest in some greek yogurt.

I know FW (Flavour West) &, TPA/TFA do a greek yogurt. I've read in other threads that one of them tastes a little 'waxy' and the other is very, very 'Tangy', can you confirm any of this anyone.

I also know Cappella is releasing a Greek Yogurt soon... If not already out...??

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Hiya DayzeO, Yes I've read also about tangy. This is the first yogurt I've mingled with. I believe the cream smooth's out some of tang or tartness. There still needs to be some tart because that's what yogurt taste like to me. I'm sure more experienced people could help with that. I do have this recipe on another site as my 1st attempt an a kibery yogurt clone which this is based on. I'm really new at this and having fun. Oh and that's Steevster even though sweetster has nice ring to it. Happy Vaping to ya !!! Good luck with your yogurt quest.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Which one has the 'tang' taste Steevster..? Do you know..?, I can't remember lol

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • I made a batch of FA Forest Fruit & Yogurt 4 days ago. I used FW yogurt and I like it a lot better than TFA Greek. It has that great yogurt twang. I haven't used it for awhile because I bought 30mls of TFA. Now I don't think I can go back to TFA. I looked up FW yogurt at BVC where I bought it from and now they say it contains 0.36% diacetyl. It didn't say that when I ordered. Oh well, It taste great so I'm vaping it. Here's the recipe I made.
Forest Fruit (FA) 3.5%
Yogurt (FW) 7%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1.5%

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may have to try that fw, funny enough I just made a mix with FA forest Fruits, CAP Yogurt, sweet cream, marshmallow and Bavarian cream, sweet strawberry.

Just a tweaked recipe from here, I think the 5% Forest Fruits, was to intense and will need to reduce amount.

Will post back about this one tommorow, after I play around a little

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FW yogurt is the slightly wax taste.(reportedly)

FA Yogurt contains diaceytl

TFA/TPA Greek Yogurt is extremely Tangy and not great as a yogurt base
(reportedly)

- will continue reaserch lol

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Isn't tanginess the thing that's going to distinguish a yogurt flavor from all the other milk and cream types? I feel like that's a desirable quality in a yogurt. Then again, I haven't tried the FW.

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Your definitely right - it is, I was just wondering if this could be used another side yogurt to give it that greek tang, from a couple of reports I've read the TPA/TFA greek yogurt is a no go as a base..
But maybe mixed along with another maybe useful.
Suppose I just didn't want to waste yet more money on yet another concentrate that tastes like crazy lol.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't tanginess the thing that's going to distinguish a yogurt flavor from all the other milk and cream types? I feel like that's a desirable quality in a yogurt. Then again, I haven't tried the FW.
FW definitely has that yogurt twang. In fact I just added it to my ECX wishlist in hopes of a Great Big Gigantic Gargantuan Super Duper Labor Day Sale. But sadly ECX still has no FA Marzipan.:(

VU Sponsors