Yogurt with a Straw

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This one literally had me licking my lips. Super simple. Shake and Vape! Yogurt and Vienna Cream could be a base for whatever flavored yogurt you want.

FA Yogurt (reformulated) - 2%
FA Strawberry - 3%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%

Enjoy!

I've had FA yogurt for about 3 months now.. Haven't mixed at all with it. This sounds super simple and inviting. Recommend steep time at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammit, I knew I should have ordered the FA yogurt last round, how is it compared to the FW if you can compare..

Sounds wonderful and I would imagine you could change the strawberry with other variants depending on the brand?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm might get it on my next order. I still have 50+ mls of TFA Greek and FW. But what the hell, always room for 1 more.
Yeah but this is dikeatone free!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had FA yogurt for about 3 months now.. Haven't mixed at all with it. This sounds super simple and inviting. Recommend steep time at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope shake and vape. @HeadInClouds said the old and reformulated taste the same.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dammit, I knew I should have ordered the FA yogurt last round, how is it compared to the FW if you can compare..

Sounds wonderful and I would imagine you could change the strawberry with other variants depending on the brand?
I personally can't compare to FW yogurt, but I know that's been the go to for a while. What I can say is I trust FA yogurt is probably a better option if you want real plain, unsweetened yogurt. It has a nice tartness to it makes it very authentic.
Also, yes the Vienna Cream and Yogurt would be a great base for any of you yogurt flavors, blueberry/Peach/chocolate?/etc.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

Once you taste it, this will make more sense: the distinctive sharpness in FA Yogurt will fade as your mix ages. If you taste that sharpness as yogurt, that could be a disappointment. If you taste it as something unpleasant, it's a bit of an improvement. You really want to try your first mix with it fresh and again several days later to see what works best for you, imo.

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the advice. Trying this when I go home ^^ and a killer looking peach recipe I'm looking forward to

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once you taste it, this will make more sense: the distinctive sharpness in FA Yogurt will fade as your mix ages. If you taste that sharpness as yogurt, that could be a disappointment. If you taste it as something unpleasant, it's a bit of an improvement. You really want to try your first mix with it fresh and again several days later to see what works best for you, imo.
I will agree there is a small degree of sharpness, fresh mixed to my tastes. That said, I don't mind it at all. It will mellow as it ages

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just whipped it up and complete the accuracy of the yogurt flavor. Strawberry is a great addition. Looking forward to seeing how it works over time. For sure a new ingredient I will be experimenting with.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a couple 10mls coming my way, can't wait to try this and they finally got some Fuji in, might be fun to mess with that and the yogurt:)

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Got a couple 10mls coming my way, can't wait to try this and they finally got some Fuji in, might be fun to mess with that and the yogurt:)
I bet taking the FA yogurt and adding in some FA custard and a touch of Vanilla classic will give you a vanilla yogurt with a touch of lemon tones as well. I am going to try that once my FA Yogurt gets here later this week.

VU Sponsors