Yogurt

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see a bunch of commercial juice with yogurt. Is there a yogurtflavor concentrate out there without the bad stuff?

FW and FA have yogurt. Any other companies?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I see a bunch of commercial juice with yogurt. Is there a yogurtflavor concentrate out there without the bad stuff?

not that I am aware of..

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It sucks how juice companies are either. Ignorant or dont care about ingredients

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do a search. Quite a few companies marketing yogurt and fruit juice as the new custard vape.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I noticed fw says it doesn't have diacetyl

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm so glad you made this thread, Claire, because I've been wondering the same thing as I dream of Lassi vapor. The only way I've made yogurt is from store-bought yogurt--the old fill up your old yogurt container with milk and let it sit around method. It's basically a magic trick to me, which is to say, i've no idea about the chemistry.

I'm not even sure the yogurt flavors really taste like yogurt, since I haven't tried them, but I'm guessing the closest thing we have to it might be cheesecake flavoring. In which case, HIC's Homevape Cheesecake might be a good place to start thinking about it. Hmmm....
(that's me thinking about it :))

Has anyone tried yogurt flavors and can say what they are like or which brand they prefer flavor-wise?

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious too about any feedback from anyone who has vaped any of the yogurt flavors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i have had fa, and didnt like it..
i make my own creams and what nots..
love to play around and see if i cant make something a bit better..

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm curious too about any feedback from anyone who has vaped any of the yogurt flavors.

FA Yogurt is strong, tangy, tangy, and strong. And strong. I had to make a 10% dilution to use as flavoring, and even then used it around 1%. The tiniest bottle will last through infinity. With tangy/citrus fruits, it tasted just as I expected it to. I didn't have immediate luck with sweeter flavors, but didn't put in much effort. I thought FW's (pretty sure that's the brand I got) Yogurt was gag-inducing at any percent, one of FW's "misses" in my opinion. I haven't tried the German Flaours yogurts.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Yogurt is strong, tangy, tangy, and strong. And strong. I had to make a 10% dilution to use as flavoring, and even then used it around 1%. The tiniest bottle will last through infinity. With tangy/citrus fruits, it tasted just as I expected it to. I didn't have immediate luck with sweeter flavors, but didn't put in much effort. I thought FW's (pretty sure that's the brand I got) Yogurt was gag-inducing at any percent, one of FW's "misses" in my opinion. I haven't tried the German Flaours yogurts.

Thank you for the feedback. All good to know.

VU Sponsors