Become a Patron!

Yoo

hitti2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wuzzup? New here, been vaping for month half. Started off a ecig etron found in smoke shops. Was a heavy smoker and decided to quit. I'm rocking a rx200/griffin 25mm. I've owned the herakles plus, traded for a uwell crown. Ran the crown for a while but coils became very expensive. I've got a kangerbox nano kit, crown, rx200 and the griffin. Good to meet ya's.

Sent from XT1575, Stock 6.0 MM, Systemless root

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the V/U family good to meet you congrats on your quit

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU family. Glad to have you here. Congrats on the quit. And good choice with the Griffin.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....feels great to quit smoking.........:vino:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yoo Yoo Yoo boom! Whats happin?
That said l am British, so l will simply say hello and welcome to VU. Congratulations on quitting smoking. I will investigate your Griffin mod. I hear a lot about it around here.
Take care and keep on vaping :)

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yoo Yoo Yoo boom! Whats happin?
That said l am British, so l will simply say hello and welcome to VU. Congratulations on quitting smoking. I will investigate your Griffin mod. I hear a lot about it around here.
Take care and keep on vaping :)
looked up the griffin and found out it is a tank,lol

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looked up the griffin and found out it is a tank,lol
Yes. The Griffin is a rebuildable tank. Vaping on one right now actually.it's a great tank to startwe with if you want to build your own coils. If you decide to go this route and have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or even private message. I'll be glad to help any way I can.

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes. The Griffin is a rebuildable tank. Vaping on one right now actually.it's a great tank to startwe with if you want to build your own coils. If you decide to go this route and have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or even private message. I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Your outro is hilarious.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Thank you Midknight that is most kind of you. I am new to tanks (about 2 weeks now), so l am getting use to my Smok nano tank and l have a Smok mini tank still in the box! The mini has a RTA deck. Will leave it a while before l start building! One step at a time me!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Midknight that is most kind of you. I am new to tanks (about 2 weeks now), so l am getting use to my Smok nano tank and l have a Smok mini tank still in the box! The mini has a RTA deck. Will leave it a while before l start building! One step at a time me!
Anytime. I'll always help how I can. Welcome to the vaping world and to VU. I've been Vaping a few years now and been off of the cigs for about going on 4 months. I love vaping and making my own juice and coils. So if I or anyone here can help with anywww questions you might have don't hesitate to ask.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anytime. I'll always help how I can. Welcome to the vaping world and to VU. I've been Vaping a few years now and been off of the cigs for about going on 4 months. I love vaping and making my own juice and coils. So if I or anyone here can help with anywww questions you might have don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you again Midknight
Not new to vaping, have been doing it for 7 years, just new to the more modern gear as l was happy with my old stuff (not any more, lol). With my new gear as you all know they guzzle juice, thus l will be entering the mixing gang. I am just waiting for my bottles now and taking and making notes (l research everything before I do it). All help is always welcome, so thanks for the offer.

I am not crazy, but my mother may need testing :giggle:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Diy is addictive LOL. Once you make your first good bottle of juice you'll be hooked. I started diy to save money and now it's a passion. We have some really knowledgeable people here. Many took me under their wing before my mixing stuff even all came in. Now it's my turn to return the favour to another and gladly so

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We should stop meeting like this people will start talking (only joking).
My problem is that l ordered my stuff from a British company called Vapemate (they maybe US also). But from my research most mixers use CAP, TFA, Flavoura, FA and another one that is in my book, so l now know more about these brands then l do about the ones that l have. Also l can get these brands in the UK.
That said l only plan to do basic mix to start with so what l have should be ok for that. I only purchased 5 conentrates from them and 4 e juices. Tried two of their juices so far one is fab the other is not, but l will still vape it, lol.
If you are anyone else knows any info regarding vapemate concentrates in terms of how much to use for flavour that would be useful.
Take care and Thank you

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We should stop meeting like this people will start talking (only joking).
My problem is that l ordered my stuff from a British company called Vapemate (they maybe US also). But from my research most mixers use CAP, TFA, Flavoura, FA and another one that is in my book, so l now know more about these brands then l do about the ones that l have. Also l can get these brands in the UK.
That said l only plan to do basic mix to start with so what l have should be ok for that. I only purchased 5 conentrates from them and 4 e juices. Tried two of their juices so far one is fab the other is not, but l will still vape it, lol.
If you are anyone else knows any info regarding vapemate concentrates in terms of how much to use for flavour that would be useful.
Take care and Thank you
You are most welcome. I'm not familiar with Vapemate, alot of companies will give you a roundabout percentage to mix their products at in the description of what your looking at. Some companies are more concentrated with their flavouringms than others, like for instance, FA is more concentrated than TFA. So you might look at their site and see. Or maybe even Google others that have used the flavours for recipes and see the kind of percentages they are using. That will at least get you a starting point

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You are most welcome. I'm not familiar with Vapemate, alot of companies will give you a roundabout percentage to mix their products at in the description of what your looking at. Some companies are more concentrated with their flavouringms than others, like for instance, FA is more concentrated than TFA. So you might look at their site and see. Or maybe even Google others that have used the flavours for recipes and see the kind of percentages they are using. That will at least get you a starting point

No good things have been said about vapemate from my research (only on youtube). I cannot even find a vapemate recipe, and no reviews or advice on their concentrates, suprising since they have wait for it......60,000 different flavour combination! There's the problem l feel! That said their products are cheap and l only purchased them as their base's and nicotine where the cheapest. I will not buy from them again (only nicotine). I did order some 5ml bottles so l will just try sample brews and take it from there. Nothing ventured nothing gained l suppose.
Thank you for your help.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No good things have been said about vapemate from my research (only on youtube). I cannot even find a vapemate recipe, and no reviews or advice on their concentrates, suprising since they have wait for it......60,000 different flavour combination! There's the problem l feel! That said their products are cheap and l only purchased them as their base's and nicotine where the cheapest. I will not buy from them again (only nicotine). I did order some 5ml bottles so l will just try sample brews and take it from there. Nothing ventured nothing gained l suppose.
Thank you for your help.
I found a standard blend recipe by vapemate! Will try that!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a standard blend recipe by vapemate! Will try that!
Very glad to hear it. I will be curious to find out how it turns out. Keep in mind that if it doesn't taste too good at first, it might need some steeping. There is some YouTube videos on steeping. So don't be discouraged if it isn't good atf2f first. Try steeping before you count it a failure. I have some recipes that are l like that.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Very glad to hear it. I will be curious to find out how it turns out. Keep in mind that if it doesn't taste too good at first, it might need some steeping. There is some YouTube videos on steeping. So don't be discouraged if it isn't good atf2f first. Try steeping before you count it a failure. I have some recipes that are l like that.

I have watched many of the YouTube videos on steeping and learned rather a lot. I will let you know how my first batch turns out (lower your expectations l have,lol). I was looking at the recipes on this site just the basic ones but they don't state what volume the recipe is for. Any advice?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have watched many of the YouTube videos on steeping and learned rather a lot. I will let you know how my first batch turns out (lower your expectations l have,lol). I was looking at the recipes on this site just the basic ones but they don't state what volume the recipe is for. Any advice?
Are the recipes using millimetres or percentages? Alot of recipes are for 30ml bottles. Perhaps if you can post one that I can look at. I'm more than happy to see what I can do to help

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are the recipes using millimetres or percentages? Alot of recipes are for 30ml bottles. Perhaps if you can post one that I can look at. I'm more than happy to see what I can do to help

Hello
The recipe is in %. It only has two ingredient FA Joy 2% and FA strawberry 2%. I would post it if l knew how. The recipe is on VU.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With percentages it doesn't matter on the bottle size although it is easier with 15ml+. I use an android app called e-juice lab. I bought the full version for 1.99 US dollars ( not sure what that is in pounds, but can't be much). It has made my life much easier with mixing. All you have to do is tell the app what vg/pg ratio you want, what nicotine you vape at, what mg per ml your nic is and then just add in you flavours to it And it will tell you how much of each ingredient to use. Sounds like a great starting recipe.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With percentages it doesn't matter on the bottle size although it is easier with 15ml+. I use an android app called e-juice lab. I bought the full version for 1.99 US dollars ( not sure what that is in pounds, but can't be much). It has made my life much easier with mixing. All you have to do is tell the app what vg/pg ratio you want, what nicotine you vape at, what mg per ml your nic is and then just add in you flavours to it And it will tell you how much of each ingredient to use. Sounds like a great starting recipe.

Thank you
Does it not ask how much volume of juice you would like to make? On a different note my bottles arrived today, so now l can get brewing!:bliss:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you
Does it not ask how much volume of juice you would like to make? On a different note my bottles arrived today, so now l can get brewing!:bliss:
It does ask, it's just that 5mls is such a small amount it's hard to be accurate. SO happy for you. Just have fun with it. I love mixing and hope you will too.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It does ask, it's just that 5mls is such a small amount it's hard to be accurate. SO happy for you. Just have fun with it. I love mixing and hope you will too.

I plan to DIY by weight, so won't my 5ml bottles be OK? They are so cute!
May be we should start a new tread as we have hijacked Hitti2's welcome to VU.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point. I'll create one right now and tag you.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now what I was told is that when mixing by weight (which I do myself), doing 5ml is such a small amount it's hard to be accurate and that the flavour would be much different. I don't know why, so they told me to do at least 15ml batches. Maybe even 10ml would be ok.I mix all of mine at 15ml or mostly I do 30ml batches.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops. Wrong thread lol. Meant to do in bbq one.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oops. Wrong thread lol. Meant to do in bbq one.

OK, thank you for your help and time. I have 10ml and 30ml bottles now. With some more coming from China at some point. So l will try a 10ml mix. Will let you know the out come. Not planing to mix today but maybe tomorrow. I plan to start a new thread for "Stand alone" flavour suggests and "stand alone" shake & vapes to help me on my DIY journey.

VU Sponsors