Become a Patron!

Yoooo! Sup?!

Hey people!

I'm new here, obviously...
I've been vaping for some time... 2014 I'd say is the year I started. I went from a pack to a day to no cigarettes. I only smoke on extremely stressful situations or at shows. While I've been vaping for some time I don't know a lot, I know what I need to know to get the stuff I need. But I don't know all the hardcore stuff. Which is cool. But I'd like to learn more, because as of late I've been having issues with my mod. I guess maybe not even my mod, its my tank. Which I'll save for a different thred. But yeah man. I love vaping. I wish I could vape every second of the day. I'd vape in my sleep if I could.
Definitely awesome not having to go outside to smoke living in Minnesota in the winter. I'm really grateful for vaping, I never thought I would be able to quit smoking cigarettes. I started at 12. I was smoking for damn near 20 years. I tried to quit many times, every time I tried I failed, until I found vaping. I was 6 months pregnant and I was still at a pack a day and literally couldn't quit, not even for my baby. But I did all because of vaping and yeah. Vaping is great. Just having some issues with my tank and coils. Getting costly... Actually where can I find the right thred for that?
I'm old, but I love going to shows. I frequent dubstep and EDM shows the most. But I'll always be a metal head at heart. I'm a makeup junkie. I love nature. I dig intelligence. I'm a very strange individual just out here in the world being myself, always ALWAYS sucking in my ecig.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time I hear dubstep I feel like I need a smoke..

:cheers:

Just kidding my friend. Welcome to the forum. Good to have you!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Congrats on dropping the smokes - I know how tough it is

This is probably a good place to start a thread on your tank questioss/problems All Tanks / Factory Coils

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Anita :vino:

VU Sponsors