Become a Patron!

Yosenecig........legit??

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have any experience with yosenecig.com?? I recently ordered an item, heard nothing for a few days, only to go to their website to find out they weren't available anymore 7 days earlier than my order date !! I did pay via paypal and will open a dispute if they don't respond to my emails, but I'd hate to think I got ripped.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Personally I've never heard of em. Sorry

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do social media such as Facebook, etc. But, I have learned that opinion is low......very low. I will give them a day to respond before contacting paypal and beginning the dispute. Thanks Tom for your response.

Damn. Sure would like to get another SXK 70w Billet Box.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did get an email the next day after posting here. :confused: Says that I was real lucky to get one of the last ones and they shipped out my order. I'm tracking it now but it still shows 'not found' after 4 days. I know it takes a long time from China, even for this step in shipment, so I will be checking for the next week before jumping to any more conclusions.

I do have to say that it is difficult to find any positive responses regarding this company. :sad:

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7 days since the shipping notice. Package still not found with their tracking number. C'mon people; make me eat my words.

VU Sponsors