Become a Patron!

Yosta IGVI RDTA 25mm, written review

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This Yosta IGVI RDTA was sent to me from Efun.com specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

Description:

Stainless steel construction
Removable wide bore drip tip
Large 4.0ml capacity
Large top center fill hole for easy and convenient refilling
Anti spit back
Dual mode airflow system and unique internal airflow controlling ring
Dual posts design
Adjustable 510 pin
510 threading connection
25mm overall diameter
Universal 810 drip tip

The Yosta IGVI RDTA is a large, 25mm diameter RDTA. It features 4ml Juice capacity and large top center hole for easy filling and topped with an 810 drip tip adaptor. The build deck is a velocity style deck. It also has dual mode airflow system (side and bottom) and a internal airflow control ring. You have Three color options Silver, Black, 7-Color. For this review I was sent the Black.

How it is packaged:

The box has two tiers. Top tier has the RDTA and some replacement glass, under that you will find your bag of spare parts, including allen wrench, o rings, two clampton coils and extra screws. There also will be a bag of Japan Organic Cotton.

P7izvls.jpg
0CKvW7i.jpg

Taking apart and first impressions:

Taking this apart to clean was a breeze; it will come apart into 5 pieces. Putting it back together was just as easy. The bottom ring that hold the tank on does have a O ring that falls out easy you will need to make sure is seated correctly before putting back together. The build deck is large as you would imagine a 25mm deck would be. One thing you will notice is in-between the two posts is the “fill tube”. The other thing that was very noticeable was the air flow channels are huge. I like bottom air flow and I have to say these are some of the biggest I have seen. When looking into the cap you will see a large disk, this is the anti-spit back. If you look into the cap from the bottom you will see a post with a “disk” on it. That is a “plug” for lack of a better term that fits into the “fill tube” to prevent leakage. The fill tube and this “plug” are a great feature.

iRhmGX1.jpg
KfPGvL4.jpg
kS1xA7f.jpg

wEkG8MB.jpg
C8Gd5fv.jpg

Building and Wicking:

It is a large velocity style deck with the fill tube between the posts. I did have to space out my coils in order to make up for the distance between the posts. I don’t mind spaced builds; sometimes they even have some advantages. This deck is extremely easy to build on however I would not build anything over 3mm dim as it tends to hit the air flow ring inside the cap. This is something you will have to watch if you want bigger clampton builds on this. I threw in a couple of 10wrap 316L 26G 3dim and it fit perfect.

I also found this RDTA very easy to wick. The ports are big enough and where they are located at makes it easy to work with. I tucked the cotton into the wicking ports, with the bottom tank still installed. It worked very well that way and I had no issues at all. I did try taking the tank off also and it worked well this way. Depending on how you prefer to wick your RDTA’s you will have no issue. When it came to wicking I tried three different ways and had no issues. I tend to leave the cotton hanging down half way into the tank and it has worked perfect this week.

Overall

I like the Yosta IGVI RDTA. The flavor I would say is good, and this RDTA has a lot going for it. The fill system they have is great, no mess no fuss. If the anti-spit back affects the clouds it is minimal. I had no leaking issues with it and I did hold it upside down to test the “plug” for the fill tube. Not sure why someone would have it upside down but it is a leaking point so I “tested”. The build deck is nice and big and easy to wick. The bottom air flow works well with the side air flow.

A few things I didn’t like were the tank glass was a smoked black color. While it looked nice it was hard to see how much Juice was left in the tank. Maybe have a clear tank as the spare that comes with it. The other thing was it only came with a low profile 810 drip tip. You can replace it with a standard 810 if you have one.

Final Thoughts:

If you’re interested in trying a RDTA for the first time the IGVI would be perfect. The ease of use and not breaking the bank is a real plus, it will give you a real chance to see if you like it or not. The IGVI earned a spot into my daily rotation the day after receiving it and I see it staying in the rotation for a while.

You can find it here: https://www.efun.top/yosta-igvi-rdta-25-atomizer-4ml.html

Thanks

Raymond

VU Sponsors