Become a Patron!

You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know, I've dealt with some pretty okay folks that wear a badge. I am glad more people are learning about this research though and I hope it puts things into perspective. It sure helps my position as an anarchist, I can tell you that much.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know, I've dealt with some pretty okay folks that wear a badge. I am glad more people are learning about this research though and I hope it puts things into perspective. It sure helps my position as an anarchist, I can tell you that much.
I'm not an anarchist, but I do believe that anyone that takes an oath to uphold the constitution (not the law) and then ignores it or is willing to work beside others who ignore it need to die.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not an anarchist, but I do believe that anyone that takes an oath to uphold the constitution (not the law) and then ignores it or is willing to work beside others who ignore it need to die.
Nah from what I have seen the TX cops are bad like corrupt super shit bag bad.
But the funnier thing is those articles are touching on something someone said a decade ago and was called crazy for saying so.

Poor Alex Jones.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But the funnier thing is those articles are touching on something someone said a decade ago and was called crazy for saying so.

Poor Alex Jones.
I am always armed, not because I fear the average criminal, but because I fear the ones with badges... I consider them all sub-human trash.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am always armed, not because I fear the average criminal, but because I fear the ones with badges... I consider them all sub-human trash.
Ya last time I spoke with my bro down in corpus christy he said the cops were super fucktards, going ape shit with civil theft and started harassing him and his family. Bro is not one to take fucking with lightly and just unhinged enough to go all super killdozer, and Bolshevik Muppet.

I know up here in the last decade I have almost thrown down three times with cops who thought they had the right to lay hands on me for no reason. I will and have defended myself against assault from shit bag pigs.
One was abused of that notion, and fired as a result of his shit baggery.
The other was fucking with a dude taking public transportation due to have a few drinks..(me) and his partner told him to back the fuck off or he would allow me to whoop his uppity ass. (I knew the other cop who is a good guy).
The third was a little stassi wannabe who tried to demand ID and told him where, how hard, and how fast he could go fuck himself. Damned near came to blows until his supervisor showed up.

I have another friend that is serving life due to min. sentencing bullshit. He was jumped on by an off duty pig who got him in a choke hold and never identified himself as a pig. The brawl that was going on was pushing 30 people trying to stomp on a guy, my friend was helping out and now guarding his cornhole due to a lying pig.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya last time I spoke with my bro down in corpus christy he said the cops were super fucktards, going ape shit with civil theft and started harassing him and his family. Bro is not one to take fucking with lightly and just unhinged enough to go all super killdozer, and Bolshevik Muppet.

I know up here in the last decade I have almost thrown down three times with cops who thought they had the right to lay hands on me for no reason. I will and have defended myself against assault from shit bag pigs.
One was abused of that notion, and fired as a result of his shit baggery.
The other was fucking with a dude taking public transportation due to have a few drinks..(me) and his partner told him to back the fuck off or he would allow me to whoop his uppity ass. (I knew the other cop who is a good guy).
The third was a little stassi wannabe who tried to demand ID and told him where, how hard, and how fast he could go fuck himself. Damned near came to blows until his supervisor showed up.

I have another friend that is serving life due to min. sentencing bullshit. He was jumped on by an off duty pig who got him in a choke hold and never identified himself as a pig. The brawl that was going on was pushing 30 people trying to stomp on a guy, my friend was helping out and now guarding his cornhole due to a lying pig.
Yea, Corpus cops are scum. They set my bro up for a dui (the girls at hooters were ordered to serve free shots right before people who aren't drinking leave...) my bro took a sip and decided not to drink the cheap rum. After they arrested him they stole his pocket knife (one of my dad's that I gave to my bro after our dad passed away) the maxed out his credit cards and drained his bank card, beat him when he wasn't resisting... The list goes on. I'm a firm believer that they all need to be forced to watch their families tortured to death before they themselves are raped and tortured to death. My bro just took it, but a former motorcycle racer like myself got a little blood back. Tried to follow me, but didn't beat the train like I did. I sure wish our military would go handle these scum, and anyone that will be friendly with them.

I've got over a mil tied up in the courts trying to get justice for the shit I've been through.

On another note, a lot of guys at Ft Hood are making plans for Waco after their attack on motorcyclists a few weeks back. Hopefully there will be some public torture of officers and their families.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any so called "good cop" who turns a blind eye to the bad ones are just as bad

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Poor Alex Jones.
Alex Jones is a fucking tool. Sorry, I hate that loud mouthed mother fucker with a passion. Apologies in advance for the cursing but I DO NOT like that man at all.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Alex Jones is a fucking tool. Sorry, I hate that loud mouthed mother fucker with a passion. Apologies in advance for the cursing but I DO NOT like that man at all.
He may be a blustering blowtard, but it is almost soul chilling the info he has put out over the years. Take it with a grain of salt and look past the blustering and there is some good info there.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lets just say that is some bullshit. My bro in Corpus was having a rough go of it and that is his story which I will not get to in depth with.

I think the whole LEO thing is Texas needs scrapped, flushed and burnt to the ground and start fresh. I did some investigator work against the DFW and surrounding departments a few years back. They had rapists on their payroll known rapists they turned a blind eye on since they were fellow swine.

Last edited by a moderator:

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lets just say that is some bullshit. My bro in Corpus was having a rough go of it and that is his story which I will not get to in depth with.

I think the whole LEO thing is Texas needs scrapped, flushed and burnt to the ground and start fresh. I did some investigator work against the DFW and surrounding departments a few years back. They had rapists on their payroll known rapists they turned a blind eye on since they were fellow swine.
Yup, Tarrant county keeps quite a few on the payroll, Dallas is even worse. And they take an oath to lead by example...

You aren't the same BigNasty that used to stunt a quad are you?

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He may be a blustering blowtard, but it is almost soul chilling the info he has put out over the years. Take it with a grain of salt and look past the blustering and there is some good info there.
Oh, the message is sound mostly, for sure. It's just personal; I hate him.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say....................

0a316077-37a8-43ec-94a5-ce02929f41d7_zpshufog1ez.jpg

I like the "cops" around here...........just sayin.............

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup, Tarrant county keeps quite a few on the payroll, Dallas is even worse. And they take an oath to lead by example...

You aren't the same BigNasty that used to stunt a quad are you?
Never been to that god forsaken part of god's green acre.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to say....................

0a316077-37a8-43ec-94a5-ce02929f41d7_zpshufog1ez.jpg

I like the "cops" around here...........just sayin.............
I hear ya and yes they do a great job with shit like that but...
Americans Commit Avg. 3 Felonies A Day (Victimless Crimes)...Maybe one day (And I really hope not) you might change your mind..(For the right reason and not because you committed one or 3 unknowingly ) and get shot but then again it seems more and more unarmed innocent non violent people get shot in the back even if it isn't a felony :(
I just ordered the book from My library....3 Felonies a day by Harvey Silverglate .....http://www.threefeloniesaday.com/Youtoo/tabid/86/Default.aspx

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cop get's 1 year for murdering unarmed, handcuffed guy in back
With sound
Court release of the murder with no sound

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And the "resisting arrest" laws can be made pretty much at anytime...I mean If I'm on the ground and a Cop/Cops start putting their knee in my back or hurting me when it's not warranted or even if it is warranted fuck ya I'm going to resist...It's human nature to get away from the pain being inflicted ... it's called "Fight or flight"

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BTW...Other countries have the same crimes as the US but the cops don't shoot them...I know in the UK 99% of cops don't carry guns... mind you the cops in countries where they don't carry guns are A LOT fitter and trained in arm to arm combat
fat-cop-chase.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my Heroes
Sergeant Shamar Thomas
Funnier is is being held captive at the VA in NY refusing to take his meds.
Story is take the meds and go or don;t take them and stay put.

Against his will and unlawfully without ANY due process. Fuck ya very much Obama admin.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW...Other countries have the same crimes as the US but the cops don't shoot them...I know in the UK 99% of cops don't carry guns... mind you the cops in countries where they don't carry guns are A LOT fitter and trained in arm to arm combat
fat-cop-chase.jpg

The video is bullshit BTW. less than 21 feet and someone with a blade is going to carve some pig. The brit with the tazer almost got a chef knife to the face.
Suicide by pig when you are intent to harm others is no justification for disarming the public or police. Shoot to kill not shoot to make their motherfucking day or to wound.

And More British cops are going armed due to the horrible knife crimes and garage guns being made, Brixton a known shit hole forever the popo are armed.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's not going to get better until we kill them all. If some special forces mofo's go and kill their families, maybe they would get the point. Anyone in the military needs to demand that any former military that becomes a cop gets a dishonorable and gets stripped on anything they have recieved. Ignore order, just go hunt cops. Hell, I would join them. Killing a cop is the best way possible to do your duty as an American, to protect your fellow Americans. Fuck cops, they are truely the scum of the earth, all gathered into one profession. It makes it easy to spot them, they love to flaunt their badge. Or, as I call it, the mark of the traitor.
I think civil lawyers, divorce court judges, CPS and pedophiles are worse.
Next would be used car salesmen and pigs.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cops are pedophiles. A few years back I got rear ended by a drunk cop that was supposed to be behind bars awaiting trial for sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl. Grapevine Texas, they support raping minors. All of Tarrant county for that matter. They helped him get off on a technicality... If we kill all the cops, they won't be there to protect their crooked brethren, lawyers, cps and judges...

I honestly can't believe you are 33...18 maybe.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly can't believe you are 33...18 maybe.
Believe what you want. I'll believe you are one of the traitors that is the reason crooked cops are ruining this country. Scum like you has let them get away with murder, rape, robbery and everything else. Wait until your child or wife gets raped or murdered by a cop. I won't feel sorry for you. Or them. Scum like you think it's ok as long as it's isnt your family, so just wait until it is. Fucking traitor.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guys, let's drink something cold and chill for a bit. Tit for tat gets you nowhere.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@SomeTexan you pushing for the Mud Pit again?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@SomeTexan you pushing for the Mud Pit again?
Nope. Just a hatred of the traitors with badges and the traitors that suck up to them. In case you didn't notice, I was personally attacked after voicing my opinion. I'm almost willing to bet that locologo is a cop, or at least related to one. This was a thread about cops and the fact that they are our nations biggest problem today. For some reason, locologo decided to single me out for an insult. Why is it me that gets jumped for expressing my beliefs? I was on topic, that individual just jumped on me.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't care less about cops and no I am not related to one nor do I even personally know anyone that is a cop. I made the comment I did because you are immature...that is why you got singled out. I do believe that by you and people like you lumping all cops in the crooked cop category then don't be surprised when they lump you in the criminal category. Every time I see your user name I see you spewing immature verbal diarrhea and since you like to stereotype certain people I have one for you. You and people like you are the cancer that needs to be cut out of this world.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Locologo, are you looking to mix it up with the posters on the thread? I'm seeing a lot of baiting going on here. I'm all for open discussion, but as I said before, Tit for tat serves no one.

Food for thought.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't care less about cops and no I am not related to one nor do I even personally know anyone that is a cop. I made the comment I did because you are immature...that is why you got singled out. I do believe that by you and people like you lumping all cops in the crooked cop category then don't be surprised when they lump you in the criminal category. Every time I see your user name I see you spewing immature verbal diarrhea and since you like to stereotype certain people I have one for you. You and people like you are the cancer that needs to be cut out of this world.
That's the problem, cops profile, or lump people into those categories themselves. That is why I do it. I will treat them as they treat me and others. I've watched them pick on my brother because he dresses like a "thug" but if they knew him, they would think differently. Why is it I can be blamed for doing the same thing they do? I'm not the one that took an oath to set an example, just following the example that has been set for me.

As I already stated, traitors like you that blindly look at cops as superior beings are the scum of the earth. ---- It's the scum like you that has allowed them to overstep their bounds and their duty and recieve a couple weeks of paid leave as punishment for murder. Unlike you, I'm not some punk kid that just does whatever big brother says without question because you are too immature and childish to stand up for your rights and make up your own mind. Go follow the ignorant masses into slavery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, Moved to the mud pit & U Mad Bro?

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Believe what you want. I'll believe you are one of the traitors that is the reason crooked cops are ruining this country. Scum like you has let them get away with murder, rape, robbery and everything else. Wait until your child or wife gets raped or murdered by a cop. I won't feel sorry for you. Or them. Scum like you think it's ok as long as it's isnt your family, so just wait until it is. Fucking traitor.
Chillax man while I totally understand the raw hatred of the corrupt you have going on down there. Calling for wholesale homicide is a bit over the line, there are a few good ones down there. They have to tow the fucky blue line or end up dead.

Most departments are fairly decent with decent men and women serving in them. At least around here more decent than shitbag, the shitbag do not last long... unless you are in the Portland police then they all are as bad as Tx cops.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Chillax man while I totally understand the raw hatred of the corrupt you have going on down there. Calling for wholesale homicide is a bit over the line, there are a few good ones down there. They have to tow the fucky blue line or end up dead.

Most departments are fairly decent with decent men and women serving in them. At least around here more decent than shitbag, the shitbag do not last long... unless you are in the Portland police then they all are as bad as Tx cops.

Everyone is a pawnstar nowadays, you have to ask for the moon to get what's fair. I do believe 100% that there are exceptions to every rule as well. The cops in my little town are alright, but we keep them in order. The rest of Johnson county blows donkey dick, but some small towns know how to keep their cops in line. We had a judge driving drunk, and the cops held him in jail until his replacement was hired to set his bail. When the people keep them in line, they do their job. Or they find themselves very unwelcome...

That fucktard just attacked my age. Nothing to do with this thread, just an attack because he was butthurt. Why should I think of him as a worthwhile human being? He could have argued a point with his beliefs or facts, but he chose to take the childish route. Had he said anything relevant, I would have replied in a similar manner. I don't have a problem in the world dropping down to his level to get a point across. I've got 3 dogs, I know how to scoop the shit and fling it...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My county guys here are for the most part a damned decent bunch. My old township guys with the exception of the lazy bastard who picked fist fights with people... and the tranny who killed her wife. they were railed out PDQ.
But then again they got away with it for years.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My county guys here are for the most part a damned decent bunch. My old township guys with the exception of the lazy bastard who picked fist fights with people... and the tranny who killed her wife. they were railed out PDQ.
But then again they got away with it for years.
You are lucky then. The Feds step in and clean up Johnson county about every 15 years. Getting close to doing it again from what I understand... The problem is, as soon as the smoke clears, the crooks come back. But, county guys avoid Godley like the plauge.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sad the Sheriff should be the one cleaning house and the township but the feddies should not..
but then again in a perfect world shitbags would get handled judge dred style.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sad the Sheriff should be the one cleaning house and the township but the feddies should not..
but then again in a perfect world shitbags would get handled judge dred style.
The county sheriff is the worst of the lot. Numerous rape charges, hiding crimes committed by his underlings, fraud, embezzling and more. He was removed back in 98-99, but got re-elected in 03ish. He is a talker, and he kisses ass at church. The congregation thinks any evil would be stopped at the door by God himself, so he can't be that bad... We are supposed to have a separation of Church and State for a reason.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would have posted the whole article but it's to long for one post so here's the link
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/youre-55-times-likely-killed-police-officer-terrorist.html
It's getting out of hand here:oops:

Lets be real here.. It's simple math and environment.

How many terrorists do you know vs how many cops? I personally know no terrorists but see cops all the time. I bet you you're 55 times more likely to slip and fall in the bath tub - and die then get killed by a terrorist. I bet your 10,000 times more likely to die in a car crash then you are getting killed by a terrorist. I think we should all stop driving! :D

Move to an Islamic terrorist filled Islamic state and I bet those numbers change DRASTICALLY.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cops are here to protect and serve, why should there be any chance whatsoever that they would kill you?

The Geneva convention bans the use of expanding or hollow point ammunition in war, why do cops carry hollow points to use on the American people? Because dead bodies can't talk tell their side of the story...

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If it weren't for the cops, it would be a decent place. If we could just shoot them all and start over...
I wouldn't go that far but Add Politicians and the Corporations/Banks who bought them to that list:D...
Cops are here to protect and serve, why should there be any chance whatsoever that they would kill you?

The Geneva convention bans the use of expanding or hollow point ammunition in war, why do cops carry hollow points to use on the American people? Because dead bodies can't talk tell their side of the story...
"Cops are here to protect and serve"???? Yes many years ago until 2005 and almost to this day:oops:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...stitutional-duty-to-protect-someone.html?_r=0

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't go that far but Add Politicians and the Corporations/Banks who bought them to that list:D...
"Cops are here to protect and serve"???? Yes many years ago until 2005 and almost to this day:oops:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...stitutional-duty-to-protect-someone.html?_r=0
The cops are just step one. Get rid of the minions protecting the politicians, banks, huge corporations etc, then move on to the ones being protected...

Many of their badges still say to protect and serve. I don't give a flying fuck what higher ranking criminals say about the police, their job is to protect and serve. Those who say otherwise need to be tortured with the cops. Our Supreme Court judges have protected crooked cops for way too long. Part of the cleaning house is eliminating them as well. Start with the cops and move up. I believe Jefferson's idea of "cleansing" our government when it gets too crooked. Kill them all and start over. Keeping people fighting about the left vs right thing helps hide the fact that they are shaking hands on the far side of the circle. Both sides are wrong and crooked.

Shit may roll downhill, but when the people get tired of getting shit on, we can shove it all the way back to the top and feed it to some trash.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The video is bullshit BTW. less than 21 feet and someone with a blade is going to carve some pig. The brit with the tazer almost got a chef knife to the face.
Suicide by pig when you are intent to harm others is no justification for disarming the public or police. Shoot to kill not shoot to make their motherfucking day or to wound.

And More British cops are going armed due to the horrible knife crimes and garage guns being made, Brixton a known shit hole forever the popo are armed.
Being a Brit Living in the US I know both sides of the story and I even lived near Brixton...I also had a old school friend who was a officer in the CID the UK's equivalent to the US's FBI but he never had gun training (Only a small percentage do)...He left after a few years because he thought everyone there were assholes abusing there powers and after he brought shit up they made his life hell... anyway I have to disagree about that Video being "Bullshit" that's the difference in the US and UK how cops handle the same situation
In Britain, 82 percent of the police do not want to be armed
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cers-do-not-carry-firearms-and-it-works-well/
Why British police don’t have guns
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19641398
But what you saw in that video was normal practice in the UK
Lets be real here.. It's simple math and environment.

How many terrorists do you know vs how many cops? I personally know no terrorists but see cops all the time. I bet you you're 55 times more likely to slip and fall in the bath tub - and die then get killed by a terrorist. I bet your 10,000 times more likely to die in a car crash then you are getting killed by a terrorist. I think we should all stop driving! :D

Move to an Islamic terrorist filled Islamic state and I bet those numbers change DRASTICALLY.
But it is real...That's the Facts/ Statistics... You are more likely to be killed by the people who are supposed to be helping us...It just puts things in perspective ..Saying you don't know any "terrorists" but you see more cops but I'm sure depending where you live you run into more Muslims then cops in a day...That being said.. not all Muslims are terrorists like not all cops in the largest god fearing christian county in the world will kill you...BTW talking about "car crashes" more Cops die from some sort of vehicle accident then anything else...Maybe they should wear self belts just like the rest of us have too...seat belt laws apply to them too but a lot of them think they are above the law to wear them but where they will give you a ticket in a heartbeat for not wearing them (Hypercritical )
More police killed in accidents than assaults, FBI report finds
http://www.guns.com/2014/11/25/cops...than-assaults-while-on-duty-fbi-report-finds/

Half Of Police Officers Don't Wear Seat Belts, Study Say
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/half-police-wear-seat-belts-study_n_4426562.html

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The cops are just step one. Get rid of the minions protecting the politicians, banks, huge corporations etc, then move on to the ones being protected...

Many of their badges still say to protect and serve. I don't give a flying fuck what higher ranking criminals say about the police, their job is to protect and serve. Those who say otherwise need to be tortured with the cops. Our Supreme Court judges have protected crooked cops for way too long. Part of the cleaning house is eliminating them as well. Start with the cops and move up. I believe Jefferson's idea of "cleansing" our government when it gets too crooked. Kill them all and start over. Keeping people fighting about the left vs right thing helps hide the fact that they are shaking hands on the far side of the circle. Both sides are wrong and crooked.

Shit may roll downhill, but when the people get tired of getting shit on, we can shove it all the way back to the top and feed it to some trash.
That's what the constitution is about...To stop "terrines"...And your 100% right... "Keeping people fighting about the left vs right thing helps hide the fact that they are shaking hands on the far side of the circle. Both sides are wrong and crooked"...A 2 party system has never worked through out world History
and Promote’s Corruption over time

VU Sponsors