Become a Patron!

You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not directing this at any one person ....but I hear alot of gee they where not nice or they swore or they hurt my feelings ,. What a bunch of bad asses ! I have said the wrong thing , I have hurt a persons feelings , and I'm not a cop , just another human . You ever had a bad day or said the wrong thing ? It's a job where you are going to get jaded , no matter what . I had a cop yell at me , well I have done my share of raising my voice , get over it . Ever been in the Military ? Yeah I called my bud , bro or M.F. , because I knew he had my back no matter what . I never cared if that offended some one . Are there bad cops ...of course , get rid of them and throw them in jail .Do they mistreat some , of course . Look at who they deal with all day , cut 'em some slack . But in day to day life don't be such a sissy . I don't come down on all of them because some are nutso .

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fun fact of the day...US Cops have killed more citizens in one month than the UK police killed in over a century. But, hey, no problem here.:rolleyes:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just by looking at the News Feeds...More US Citizens got killed by Cops over this Holiday weekend then by any "terrorist" in the US...I have to say some may of been justified but I'm sure most of them really didn't have to happen

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fun fact of the day...US Cops have killed more citizens in one month than the UK police killed in over a century. But, hey, no problem here.:rolleyes:
What's that got to do with anything ! The U.K. is smaller than the size of California !

itsyourmove

Hockey Fan
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All well and good until you are being mugged and robbed and your wife is being raped. Those cops don't seem so bad now do they? Did you cheer when 60 cops died in the world trade center on 9/11?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I absolutely hate police officers. They're not to be respected anymore.

I'm a sushi chef, and many officers come in for lunch or dinner, and like the taxi cab driver, i get to hear some crummy stories from these cretins.

At least 25% of them start the sentence with 'bro' or 'muthaf*cker'. They are very racist (even to their own kind as long as it's not white), and they love citing civilians.
On one occasion, i could hear one say to the other while discussing shootings, 'don't worry bro, your day will come'.

They just CAN'T wait til they get to shoot someone, preferably a non white.

Just disgusting

I'm from Baltimore and we were subject to racial profiling no matter what race.

The cops in Baltimore think:
You're white in a predominately black neighborhood - You are looking to buy and/or have already bought drugs
You're black in a predominately white neighborhood - You are looking to steal and/or have already stolen something

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And what did the States Attorney in Baltimore tell those cops to do ? Those two faced nit wits (her and the Mayor ) , give the police orders, then back track , when the you know what hits the fan .

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
All well and good until you are being mugged and robbed and your wife is being raped. Those cops don't seem so bad now do they? Did you cheer when 60 cops died in the world trade center on 9/11?

Honestly the one time I really needed the police they were there for me.
A Home invasion attempted murder on my EX Girlfriend and I
The police showed up and 100% saved my life.
I was putting up on hell of a fight but the one guy had already got me a few times in the back of the head with a hammer when my back was turned.
I wasn't going to be able to keep them both from killing me.
The one guy was going to eventually smarten up and call his buddy who was upstairs with a my Ex and box cutter down for help.
She dialed 911 and was never able to say anything but managed to keep the phone on and hidden during.
The police showed up and cleaned house.
Less than 3 years later the guy that tried to kill me was back on the street.
18 months later the guy who held her with a box cutter to her throat was back on the street.
Isn't the justice system wonderful?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm from Baltimore and we were subject to racial profiling no matter what race.

The cops in Baltimore think:
You're white in a predominately black neighborhood - You are looking to buy and/or have already bought drugs
You're black in a predominately white neighborhood - You are looking to steal and/or have already stolen something
Seven cops shot in eight days and this is all you can talk about , you still on this . Black Lies matter must love you . TARGETING cops is not only criminal , but plain lawlessness and anarchy .
I guess the standards to be a moderator in this forum must be pretty low , and sad . Don't you think those cops had families , wives and kids . For more than 15 years liberal democrats have run Baltimore , What did you do to change it ? THAT SAD ASS CITY WENT THRU BILLIONS OF EXTRA FEDERAL MONEY and this is the best they can do . Some people want and want and want , but do nothing to help themselves . I guess , what the hell , it's other peoples money . Baltimore is Baltimore's fault . Half the cops are minorities , and more than half of the top officers are members of a minority group . What a sad city and a sad bunch of people . That's it my rants over , And when I calm down I will not be sorry !

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I support the Thin Blue Line. Yeah, there is bad ones but I will not judge an entire group because the actions of a few. I discriminate on an individual basis. If you do judge a group because the actions of a few, you should hate everyone including yourself.

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly the one time I really needed the police they were there for me.
A Home invasion attempted murder on my EX Girlfriend and I
The police showed up and 100% saved my life.
I was putting up on hell of a fight but the one guy had already got me a few times in the back of the head with a hammer when my back was turned.
I wasn't going to be able to keep them both from killing me.
The one guy was going to eventually smarten up and call his buddy who was upstairs with a my Ex and box cutter down for help.
She dialed 911 and was never able to say anything but managed to keep the phone on and hidden during.
The police showed up and cleaned house.
Less than 3 years later the guy that tried to kill me was back on the street.
18 months later the guy who held her with a box cutter to her throat was back on the street.
Isn't the justice system wonderful?
I attribute that to the sympathetic lowlifes that believe, "they can change". Make an example of people that commit violent crimes and I assure you, the crime rate will drop. Slaps on the hands don't deter shit. Make them know that the consequences will be harsh and they will not like them. Humane... F THAT!

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bkxkx43jlpvgoq6xm8dm.jpg
I'm sick of these FAKE movements

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Seven cops shot in eight days and this is all you can talk about , you still on this . Black Lies matter must love you . TARGETING cops is not only criminal , but plain lawlessness and anarchy .
I guess the standards to be a moderator in this forum must be pretty low , and sad . Don't you think those cops had families , wives and kids . For more than 15 years liberal democrats have run Baltimore , What did you do to change it ? THAT SAD ASS CITY WENT THRU BILLIONS OF EXTRA FEDERAL MONEY and this is the best they can do . Some people want and want and want , but do nothing to help themselves . I guess , what the hell , it's other peoples money . Baltimore is Baltimore's fault . Half the cops are minorities , and more than half of the top officers are members of a minority group . What a sad city and a sad bunch of people . That's it my rants over , And when I calm down I will not be sorry !

Did you even bother to scroll up and read Post# 164?
You have that happen to you 3 or 4 times a year, just like the other 200 people they did that to that particular day?

Did you just skip Post# 175 and decide to bug out on the 2 (It ain't my fault cops think that way) sentences instead?

There are plenty of good police just like there are plenty of good vapers but just like everything else it only takes a few assholes to ruin it for the rest of us.

I guess you never had to take public transportation or you never stopped at a Mom & Pop eatery in a predominately black neighborhood in a "Drug Zone" because you and your homegirl could split a $3.50 Box of the best food on that side of town?

Of course a "drug zone" means everywhere besides Fells Point, the Inner Harbor, and a couple other money making tourist traps.

This is so they can legally pull off their "Stop and frisks" which and usually Stop and Stomps instead.

"Seven cops shot in eight days" huh? I don't shoot cops and either does anyone I know. I seriously doubt anyone who reads this forum shoots cops either.
So what the fuck does that got to do with me?
Got any info on how many Americans the cops shot in that same period of time?

I have a saying "I avoid the police at all costs, I didn't talk to police because the only times I've ever been arrested or got my ass beat and couldn't do anything about it was right after I decided to talk to the police"

If i'm driving and a police car gets behind me I make the first right turn possible, if it's a driveway I will pull up in someones driveway I don't even know and park.

It's not because I have anything to hide it's because what if that officer is having a Bad Day?
What if I remind that officer of the guy that's at his house fucking his wife while he's out risking his life?

"For more than 15 years liberal democrats have run Baltimore , What did you do to change it ? THAT SAD ASS CITY WENT THRU BILLIONS OF EXTRA FEDERAL MONEY and this is the best they can do . Some people want and want and want , but do nothing to help themselves ".

What did I do to change that?
What the Fuck could I do to change shit that a bunch of greedy politicians have their hands in?

Christ, I can't even get off the bus and walk a few blocks through East Baltimore to go to my Girls house without having to worry about getting robbed by a junkie, getting the bullshit "You have a cigarette?, you have a dollar?, Can I get you change?" 30 times while worrying about 3 thugs in a stolen car rolling up, jumping out, and beating my ass.
AND THEY ARE THE POLICE!!!
Are you fucking kidding me?

Have you been to Baltimore in the last couple decades and if so did you ever leave the nice tourist area?

You don't like it? Hit the fucking ignore button.
I'm not coming at you as a moderator I'm coming at you as a member, your equal.

When I post about cops beating my ass, picking my best friend off the ground by the neck and kicking him in the stomach until he vomits it has nothing to do with VU.

I'm in Central Florida now and I fucking hate hot weather!
I moved here because I was tired of my city getting ran by the thugs with guns, the drug dealers, and the gangsters known as the Baltimore City Police Department.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Just by looking at the News Feeds...More US Citizens got killed by Cops over this Holiday weekend then by any "terrorist" in the US...I have to say some may of been justified but I'm sure most of them really didn't have to happen

Somehow I do not believe this one.
Unless you are one of those guys who thinks 911 was an "Inside Job"
Plus "News Feeds" have hard on's for reporting on police brutality.
Who owns ALL of mainstream media?
A few of the richest guys in the world.
Who could give a shit less and even profit off of a bunch of poor people running around killing themselves?
Those same rich guys who own mainstream media.
They are just trying to get all the sheep to start herding.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
View attachment 28233
I'm sick of these FAKE movements

Lol, You ever see 2 guys get into a fight and one has a belt on and the other has his pants falling off his ass?
The guy with the belt always wins because he doesn't have to hold his pants up with one hand.;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
We're gonna need a bigger bar... :)
resize.jpeg
Holy Shit!
I was just reading this before I came back and saw this post.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...ed-to-death-in-jail-after-stealing-a-Snickers

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you even bother to scroll up and read Post# 164?
You have that happen to you 3 or 4 times a year, just like the other 200 people they did that to that particular day?

Did you just skip Post# 175 and decide to bug out on the 2 (It ain't my fault cops think that way) sentences instead?

There are plenty of good police just like there are plenty of good vapers but just like everything else it only takes a few assholes to ruin it for the rest of us.

I guess you never had to take public transportation or you never stopped at a Mom & Pop eatery in a predominately black neighborhood in a "Drug Zone" because you and your homegirl could split a $3.50 Box of the best food on that side of town?

Of course a "drug zone" means everywhere besides Fells Point, the Inner Harbor, and a couple other money making tourist traps.

This is so they can legally pull off their "Stop and frisks" which and usually Stop and Stomps instead.

"Seven cops shot in eight days" huh? I don't shoot cops and either does anyone I know. I seriously doubt anyone who reads this forum shoots cops either.

So what the fuck does that got to do with me?
Got any info on how many Americans the cops shot in that same period of time?

I have a saying "I avoid the police at all costs, I didn't talk to police because the only times I've ever been arrested or got my ass beat and couldn't do anything about it was right after I decided to talk to the police"

If i'm driving and a police car gets behind me I make the first right tun possible, if it's a driveway I will pull up in someones driveway I don't even know and park.

It's not because I have anything to hide it's because what if that officer is having a Bad Day?
What if I remind that officer of the guy that's at his house fucking his wife while he's out risking his life?

"For more than 15 years liberal democrats have run Baltimore , What did you do to change it ? THAT SAD ASS CITY WENT THRU BILLIONS OF EXTRA FEDERAL MONEY and this is the best they can do . Some people want and want and want , but do nothing to help themselves ".

What did I do to change that?
What the Fuck could I do to change shit that a bunch of greedy politicians have their hands in?

Christ, I can't even get off the bus and walk a few blocks through East Baltimore to go to my Girls house without having to worry about getting robbed by a junkie, getting the bullshit "You have a cigarette?, you have a dollar?, Can I get you change?" 30 times while worrying about 3 thugs in a stolen car rolling up, jumping out, and beating my ass.
AND THEY ARE THE POLICE!!!
Are you fucking kidding me?

Have you been to Baltimore in the last couple decades and if so did you ever leave the nice tourist area?

You don't like it? Hit the fucking ignore button.
I'm not coming at you as a moderator I'm coming at you as a member, your equal.

When I post about cops beating my ass, picking my best friend off the ground by the neck and kicking him in the stomach until he vomits it has nothing to do with VU.

I'm in Central Florida now and I fucking hate hot weather!
I moved here because I was tired of my city getting ran by the thugs with guns, the drug dealers, and the gangsters known as the Baltimore City Police Department.
You cry like a little high school girl , gee I want the world to be perfect just for me and everyone is to blame . Stay out of that part of town ..........there you go problem solved . Or be constructive , instead this is wrong , that is wrong ! Poor me boo hoo . Your another cry baby , maybe a public forum just isn't for you . I am sick of people trying to justify crime and what has to done about it . Pick a side , if you pick the wrong side tough shit . Cops this and cops that , maybe you got into some trouble and the world is to blame . Bad cops yeah , but not every single one you meet up with unless your the bad guy ! Baltimore's problems are Baltimore's fault , and people stand there while it goes into the sewer and all they do is point the finger at others .

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You cry like a little high school girl , gee I want the world to be perfect just for me and everyone is to blame . Stay out of that part of town ..........there you go problem solved . Or be constructive , instead this is wrong , that is wrong ! Poor me boo hoo . Your another cry baby , maybe a public forum just isn't for you . I am sick of people trying to justify crime and what has to done about it . Pick a side , if you pick the wrong side tough shit . Cops this and cops that , maybe you got into some trouble and the world is to blame . Bad cops yeah , but not every single one you meet up with unless your the bad guy ! Baltimore's problems are Baltimore's fault , and people stand there while it goes into the sewer and all they do is point the finger at others .

You mean only pick the rich part of town when none of my friends are rich?
Besides that was 80% of the reason I took the first chance I could to move 950 miles away.
I live in middle of nowhere Central Florida and been here since 2009 and have never been approached by the police once.

Not everyone can just pick up and move.
Especially the lower middle class and under.
The cops ain't shooting rich kids in the suburbs last time I checked.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am sick of people trying to justify crime and what has to done about it .

You seem to be awfully quick to let people slide when they commit crimes
But only if they carry a badge and a gun for a living.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to break it to you, but 5150 has been here since the beginning of this forum, on staff here and last time I checked, everyone that is a member here is entitled to their opinion, sorry his does not fit yours,
tumblr_n8mbtcG1nd1qa70eyo1_500_zpssgpszgdv.gif

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you live your life as a victim, you will always be a victim. The majority of my Dads family chooses that life and their children do the same... never ending story of "it wasn't my fault"... really sad. My Dad, at a young age decided he wasn't going to follow that path. I love my Dad.

This is not to say injustice does not happen. Pick yourself up, dust off and find a way to put yourself in a better position. Staying on the ground... well- you will still be on the ground.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry to break it to you, but 5150 has been here since the beginning of this forum, on staff here and last time I checked, everyone that is a member here is entitled to their opinion, sorry his does not fit yours,
tumblr_n8mbtcG1nd1qa70eyo1_500_zpssgpszgdv.gif
With all due respect (and I do mean that ) when a when a group pops up with a false narrative based on lies ,that results in people being ambushed and killed ,
I take political correctness and thro it out the window ,into the trash , where it belongs . When a city can take 4.5 billion dollars and have nothing to show for it ,the leaders are insane, corrupt or just plain incompetent , I have not read here anything about filing a complaint with the police dept . , letters to the mayor or e-mails to the states attorney ,in any city .
Yet vapers are so fast to talk about advocacy .
I did nothing but state facts , sorry life is not fair and the constitution does not guarantee anyone will be happy , but the pursuit of it . If something goes wrong fix it , but don't blame cops who do what the mayor or the states attorney , tell them to do . They were elected and that's a sad window on the public. If one wants to be a victim , everyday , well you made your call .
If your family has ties to the military , maybe you see things in a different way . You pick a side , if you sit on the fence you eventually will lose . If I offended anyone , well sorry !
But there is basic right and wrong and those in the wrong have to be corrected . And there is common sense , and the punishment for having that is you have to deal with those who don't
have any .

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back @ ya slugger
200_zpspntjskul.gif

Somebody call the cops on this guy......oh wait............

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What makes you an asshole isn't your opinion; it's the fact you're an ignorant fascist asshole.

Clearly, the standards to be a member are much much lower.
I think a good nickname for ya is JackAsshole
Meant everything I said , to bad you don't like it . A fascist ........now I know you can't read ! LMAO

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Look jack, I don't want cops dead.
I think those who think about killing cops either are severely mentally disabled, a psychopath, a sociopath, a person who would have killed someone eventually even if this wasn't an issue, but probably two or more of the above.

I honestly don't think a cop killer in the making is going to come to Vaping Underground, see one of our posts, lose it and decide to kill people.

There are thousands of racial hate forums on the Internet which are a breeding ground for these sick fucks.
This is NOT one of them!

I am by far not wealthy, I've been disabled since 6 months after my 18th birthday.
I grew up about a mile from the city line in East Baltimore and lucked out because I had (both) good parents who gave a shit about me.
A LOT of my friends didn't have that luxury and had it way worse than me when it came to the family finances.

So yes I have seen cops abusing people, locking people up of for "loitering" because they didn't find drugs after basically sexually assaulting a person with their hands so then they have to make up a reason to arrest because they just stuck their hands in some dudes ass.

There was this group of six cops that were called the Flex Squad but people called them the "Nextel boys" on the street because they were always communicating by squalking one another on Nextel phones.

He would seek out and catch young girls who carried the drugs from point a to point b for the dealers to make a few bucks

The cops would give them three choices.
1) we are going to take you to prison and say you had the drugs you were carrying PLUS all the drugs we stuck in our pockets after busting heads all day. She now has enough drugs on her to get a kingpin charge which is a mandatory 20 years in prison.

2) They will keep the drugs, let her leave, and then tell all of the cop's CI's (paid snitches) on the street that she stole the drugs.
She wouldn't get arrested, do you think Mr gangster drug dealer is going to believe that she got caught with the drugs then they just simply let her go and kept the drugs?
She'd be better off in prison since there would way less of a chance of Mr gangster drug dealer blowing her brains out.

OR ....

3) She is going to let him, do what he wants to her sexually for as long as he wants, then he'll let her go She can have her drugs back so Mr gangster drug dealer doesn't kill her and her family and she gets to walk away..

The girl was a total genus and spit the sperm on her blouse and then contacted a lawyer in order to get the evidence in to the right hands.

Saying you have to be doing something wrong to get harassed, beat down, or fucked with is obviously bullshit or these videos of cops beating the shit out of people and shooting people that have their hands in the air, have their backs turned, a little boy playing with a toy gun in the park with his friends, etc.... wouldn't be popping up all over the Internet.

What's fucking cops over is technology.
15 years ago if a rookie cop blew a kid away for playing in the park the cops would get their stories straight and lie their assess off and not get in any trouble.
Except for the ultimate punishment, a month paid administrative (vacation) leave.

Now everybody is filming the police in case they fuck up.
They aren't fucking up more than before they are just getting caught way more since the invention of the affordable camera phone.

The imbeciles that are killing cops either don't have the intelligence to recognize this, are getting played by racists trying to start a race war, maybe both and then some.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Police_Department#Notable_incidents

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look 5150 you maybe the worlds nicest guy . I do not know you and you do not know me . I was lucky enough to retire at 62 , and no one ever gave me anything . And I am sure not wealthy .
got to go be right back . !

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never said ,( read the posts ) There are no bad cops . My post , I stand behind 100% . At a time when cops are being targeted ....... well read my post . At times reading your post I saw a
professional victim . That is not a slang term , but a real thing , and not meant as an insult . But a condition where we can not accept responsibility for our own situation or actions . You moved to Florida , I think , that was your call . And I will say it again , you can file a complaint , write to your mayor or the local d.a. for what you see as wrong , but that is not the path being taken . If I get banned for objecting to cops or anyone in uniform being targeted (and they have been ) F--- IT . Make fun , swear , insult , F--- IT . You maybe a great guy , and I'm sure you are . Maybe I
misunderstood some things , YOU SAID BUT ALSO MAYBE YOU WERE ONE SIDED . We agree to disagree , but I will not change , my opinion . Have a great nite .

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jack, you can swear all you want here. You'll not be banned for that. You challenged 5150's views, he challenged you back. That's what great about VU, we're adults and can disagree and agree, like and dislike all we want without repercussion. That's the way forums need to be - Open.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is always that small percentage of anyone that gives the rest a bad name, unfortunately the political winds have shifted in demonizing those and lumping them into one big group, and the media is complicit in pushing that agenda...

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jack, you can swear all you want here. You'll not be banned for that. You challenged 5150's views, he challenged you back. That's what great about VU, we're adults and can disagree and agree, like and dislike all we want without repercussion. That's the way forums need to be - Open.
Thank you Sir , I like this forum and have been here ,almost since the start . So I will follow your advice . If smart mouth WHISKEY CAN ONLY ANSWER WITH INSULTS , then fuck it and ban me ! I stand by my post 100% , don't like it ,fuck it , ban me . I do not back down to any form of intimidation , because I got out of high school a long time ago .
Just, to make it clear and not to end on a sentimental note , fuck it ,ban me . Now I'm pissed off . Thru silence we condone !

Last edited:

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude, take it down a few notches...you have better conversations with people for the most part by being civil...
Other times, high five em......in the face.......with a chair

You won't get banned, people will just quit talking to you

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dude, take it down a few notches...you have better conversations with people for the most part by being civil...
Other times, high five em......in the face.......with a chair

You won't get banned, people will just quit talking to you

Thank you sir for your concern, really . But when it comes to killing cops, or others in uniform what makes you think I want to talk to them

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Excuse me but you're completely full of shit.
YOU were the one who fired her up (and all the other moderators) with your ignorant bullshit insult. See below.

So you're not only an asshole but a lying asshole. And moderators are not exempted from the pleasures in slapping around lying assholes.
It's a rule dude.
When are you going to learn how to read .

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I read fine and your quote is clear. You're pissing like a little bitch about whiskey when in fact YOU are the one who started slinging shit right from jump street.

It's pretty simple. You can hate 5150 for his opinion or experience but when you insult dozens of people (mods) under the same blanket, that shows you're just you're an ignorant nazi asshole.
So it's not make believe , you really are stupid .

eres muy viejo país con demacracia.
In Spain we only democracy 40 years.
In our old dictatorship , the police beat and then ask.
Now question , dialogues and only for self-defense hits.
They also say that the possession of weapons is only for competition and hunting.
Forbidden to carry guns in the street.
You can not fire at home to defend.
But we have a lot of police and very fast.
I think the problem may be too many guns on the street.

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
eres muy viejo país con demacracia.
In Spain we only democracy 40 years.
In our old dictatorship , the police beat and then ask.
Now question , dialogues and only for self-defense hits.
They also say that the possession of weapons is only for competition and hunting.
Forbidden to carry guns in the street.
You can not fire at home to defend.
But we have a lot of police and very fast.
I think the problem may be too many guns on the street.
NEGATIVE! Ever heard of the term "when seconds count, the police are minutes away"? I am my first line of defense and I don't depend on anyone else to save my ass. If it is not a gun it will be a knife, or a car or a "fill in the blank" and you are avoiding the issues if you think it is the gun.
There is another saying, "If guns kill do pencils misspell". Does that make sense?

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And make penalties for violent crimes EXTREME and get rid of the attitude thinking you can rehabilitate the POS as they gave no thought to the victim.

En España hay Vivimos con la idea de Ser atacados en CUALQUIER Momento.
Si vivimos en el estado de derecho y el respeto debido a educamos.
La policía está para servir al público y cuando pasan cerca de saludo y feliz de ver.
La policía defiende el Estado de Derecho.
Para unirse a la policía, que requieren un nivel bastante alto cultural.
Siento que tengo que vivir siempre con el temor de ser atacados. Nosotros no. Y el terrorismo han tenido mucho tiempo. Grupo armado ETA, y fuimos atacados por islamistas.Bombas 11 M trenes.
La violencia trae más violencia, la educación y la prevención sería lo mejor.
La policía de España tienen régimen todavía militar.
y ha sido re-educados
Creo que si puedes
Yo no quiero entrar en polémicas. Es sólo una forma diferente de vida y de pensar.
And all week to stop Islamist unfortunately.
We live very close to them and follow without fear but great caution

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank you sir for your concern, really . But when it comes to killing cops, or others in uniform what makes you think I want to talk to them

We agree that NO ONE should be killing police EVER.
Let's just stop our views at this point and we agree. :)
None of the other shit matters.
Neither of us like seeing cops being killed.

Even if they are bad cops.
There is a judicial system to handle that issue and cops are more and more often getting charged with crimes if they are bad.

There is no reason to agree to disagree when we both agree on the main point.
Which is NO ONE has the right to take the life of a police officer.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I never said ,( read the posts ) There are no bad cops . My post , I stand behind 100% . At a time when cops are being targeted ....... well read my post . At times reading your post I saw a
professional victim . That is not a slang term , but a real thing , and not meant as an insult . But a condition where we can not accept responsibility for our own situation or actions . You moved to Florida , I think , that was your call . And I will say it again , you can file a complaint , write to your mayor or the local d.a. for what you see as wrong , but that is not the path being taken . If I get banned for objecting to cops or anyone in uniform being targeted (and they have been ) F--- IT . Make fun , swear , insult , F--- IT . You maybe a great guy , and I'm sure you are . Maybe I
misunderstood some things , YOU SAID BUT ALSO MAYBE YOU WERE ONE SIDED . We agree to disagree , but I will not change , my opinion . Have a great nite .

I'll never ban you for bickering back and forth with other members (I have never banned anyone EVER) because we are all different people from different places, different walks of life, and bickering is just what we do.
I'm sure you are a great guy too.

Neither of us likes cops being killed and we have both stated that so we don't even disagree

You believe there are a few bad cops and so do I.

The only difference is you have never crossed paths with a bad cop and I have.

I have had a couple bad experiences out of many so in my estimation I have seen about 95% good cops.

You don't see many mainstream media news stories mentioning those 95% because the news likes to focus on the 5%.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I too have run across a bad cop or two. BUT, I treat them with respect, and obey the commands. I can always deal with the issues later through the proper channels. If I think I'm gonna "show them I understand my rights", and do something foolish, it's on me!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I too have run across a bad cop or two. BUT, I treat them with respect, and obey the commands. I can always deal with the issues later through the proper channels. If I think I'm gonna "show them I understand my rights", and do something foolish, it's on me!

I've seen youtube videos where people with cameras try to push the cops into doing something and sometimes I want to reach through the screen and ring their necks
I have no idea how someone who is there in real life can show that type of restraint.

VU Sponsors