Become a Patron!

You all need to take the survey or flavors will be gone forever!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
You all need to take the survey or flavors will be gone forever!

US Vapor Flavors Survey - FDA Flavors ANPRM

In March, the FDA published an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPRM) regarding standards for flavored vapor products. An ANPRM is the beginning of the rule making process and serves as an opportunity for all stakeholders to provide feedback to the agency by way of comments and scientific studies.

As part of the effort to address some of the questions posed by the FDA in the ANPRM regarding flavored vapor products, Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos has developed a survey. The data collected will provide valuable information about patterns of e-cigarette use with a focus on the role that flavors play.

Please take time today (approximately 20 minutes) to complete this survey

https://secure.dacimasoftware.net/CSURES/View/Survey/SurveyDataEntry.aspx

There are only a few more days to participate in Dr. Farsalinos 2018 Flavor Survey. Participation to date has been less than impressive (rather an understatement).

One of the reasons why CASAA was formed in 2009 was to give a voice to consumers . . . this is an OPPORTUNITY for you to have your voice heard, an opportunity for all of us to join our voices to send a loud and clear message to FDA about the importance of flavors.

1. If you haven't taken the survey, here's a link that will allow you to click through to take it:https://casaa.p2a.co/0HFi7o5

2. If you have taken the survey, share this post (or something like it) on social media. Here's a link to the graphic used in this post:https://www.facebook.com/groups/casaamembers/1645365938834580/

3. Consider sharing this flyer with vape shops that you do business with and ask them for their help in sharing information with their customers:http://www.casaa.org/wp-content/uploads/FDA-Flavors-Dr-F-Survey-Flyer-04.11.18.pdf

31369172_10155548704098177_4701619268585628275_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not that I can stand the guy, but Rip Trippers, with his mega-audience, has not put out ANY videos about this flavor survey, the potential for flavor banning by the FDA, or any advocacy videos that I can see. The man has the potential to spread the word in a big way....he should be stepping up. Instead I see lots of videos and live streams by smaller reviewers about the flavor survey, these folks have heart and we appreciate them. Guess its true what they say, money talks and bullshit walks.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Which is when Trippers should have posted a vid.... weeks ago. I noticed an hour after I made my last post here yesterday, that he had put an advocacy video up finally. Last few hours before the cut off.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Over 1M subscribers and the jackass waits until the final day to make a video. Could have used his popularity to help the vape world much sooner. Fuck rip, never liked him anyway and his true colors have been exposed $$$$$$$$$! Nothing but a salesman selling his own brand of bullshit with his M*th-head antics and utterly stupid catch phrases.

Last edited by a moderator:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Over 1M subscribers and the jackass waits until the final day to make a video. Could have used his popularity to help the vape world much sooner. Fuck rip, never liked him anyway and his true colors have been exposed $$$$$$$$$! Nothing but a salesman selling his own brand of bullshit with his M*th-head antics and utterly stupid catch phrases.
yeah, really stupid on his part for many reasons, especially when you consider it's all about the money for him and he has his own flavored juice line

Last edited by a moderator:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jared the vaping goat went off about it last night man. I mean he let it all out dude.
mike vapes was giving rip crap about it on the 'not another vape show' show as well. Mike said he contacted rip's manager/agent 10 or 12 days prior and rip still waited to the last day/hours to post a 5 minute video that probably took him an hour to shoot, render and upload.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mike vapes was giving rip crap about it on the 'not another vape show' show as well. Mike said he contacted rip's manager/agent 10 or 12 days prior and rip still waited to the last day/hours to post a 5 minute video that probably took him an hour to shoot, render and upload.
Good for Mike! Seriously man, all rip had to do was make a quick five minute video with no jump cuts or editing outlining the situation leaving links in the description and telling people to get off their asses. Waiting until hours before the deadline was just plain lazy.

VU Sponsors