You Bastards! + Deplorables' Den

Discussion in 'U MAD BRO??' started by Rossum, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Rossum

Rossum Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    You killed the two most fun threads on the whole forum.

[​IMG]

raymo2u, NGAHaze, inspects and 4 others like this.
  2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I guess those Non-Threats were real huh?

Rossum likes this.
  3. Tpat591

Tpat591 Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Mods are gonna love that title!

chopdoc likes this.
  4. chopdoc

chopdoc VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Think I am gonna see if my ECF account is still active.

5. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Official Lurker Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    LOL..... free speech still reigns here.... but threads that have ceased to add anything of value to this place and just cost our staff hours of frustration and work need to just die. I moved it, closed it. If we weren't about free speech, I wouldn't have archived it, I'd have annihilated it. Feel free to speak freely, I'm just inviting members (and creating the opportunity by closing those threads) to move on to discussions that are constructive, informative, and useful. These threads lost any chance of being any of those things a very very long time ago. They had their day. It is not today.

We shall remember them fondly (or not), and leave them to rest in peace.

homies.jpg

zephyr, fq06, Rhianne and 10 others like this.
  6. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Official Lurker Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Cool. That's a great place for threads like the ones in question..... bring a stopwatch so you can find out how long it takes them to remove the posts and ban the members who try this there.

zephyr, AndriaD, Rhianne and 8 others like this.
  7. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    This is Vaping Underground but we open up to other topics. I love starting shit in threads and watching all the fun that will folllow but some treads are just tired. 1000 pages x 50 posts per page. Just start a new thread but try not to make our mods nuts with work. ;)

zephyr, Rhianne, ej1024 and 9 others like this.
  8. SteveS45

Blog Posts:

Rhianne likes this.
  9. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

Bro, we behaved. Tpat, Rosum, poppavic myself and other regulars on the thread are usually always cool with the mods. Any mod say anything to me I always complied and did it knowing they had my back. Yet to tell us a thread was being shut down because its not vape related in a non vape related area kinda set me off and if I offended, my apologizes.

Rhianne and Rossum like this.
  10. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

Honestly I dont think I could remember it if I tried. :p

11. TygerTyger

Blog Posts:
    Don't I know it! This is the crappy part about having to make a decision like I did.... there's always innocents affected. I hate that part. I hate taking anything away from great members who aren't abusing it. Sadly, a few bad apples spoiled the pie, and since I like you, I don't want any of our great members partaking of bad pie. (this is really starting to sound awful LMAO)..... so I 86'ed the pie. Sorry to those who did nothing wrong. But hey! Look on the bright side! My decision probably lowered more blood pressures today than blood pressure meds can do in a week! LMAO ;)

Thanks for your understanding, and for being cool about it.

Probably for the best. They don't love you like we do. LOL

creepylove.png

12. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Oh speech is still free....as long as it's the speech they want to hear otherwise it's "bad"....lol that is some real punk ass shit.

13. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    and how are you any different.

14. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Because you are still here

zephyr, Rhianne, ej1024 and 2 others like this.
  15. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    let's not fool ourselves this had nothing to do with the threads being of value or not ,this solely had to do with the content of the subjects being discussed..I guess the libtards are gearing up for the election. welcome to the goolag. The fact is you are too chickenshit to admit you support censorship of divergent voices..so you will take it out on the members and make them the scapegoats for your repulsive behavior

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  16. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    as long as we say the right things...

17. Tpat591

Tpat591 Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well it seemed quite clear that political discussion is no longer welcome here at VU from the closing post of the threads & I am truly sorry to hear that. I enjoyed my time at VU and am very sorry you have chosen to take this action. I shared that thread with you for years before you stopped posting in it a while back & you certainly never expressed any issue with me in all that time.

I would like to think I did not make your mods crazy, and that I certainly tried to treat them with respect, even when I felt I was unfairly disciplined for a spoiler post that was clearly & properly identified as having a disturbing image hidden behind it, but very socially relevant with the entire Epstein Affair breaking because those were the things that happened on that island. I took my discipline like a man & made a general statement to the thread & mods taking full responsibility for my actions so no infighting would occur over my post among those not aware of what really happened.

Word filtered to me to warn me that it was my posts that were regularly upsetting some of the mods from someone who shall remain nameless and I needed to watch myself. I tried to keep discussion respectful & moving to distract from others infighting & keep thing cool in the threads to the best of my ability..

I come here to vent my frustration with the state of affairs my country is in and share information with like minded individuals. Frankly if I am no longer welcome here and can no longer do that, my time spent here is probably over. I might as well go back to Mike Petro's DNA 200 threads for the coffee girls on ECF.

Tell me now.

2WhiteWolves and pulsevape like this.
  18. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    what a load of shit....so everyone lets get back to talking about relevant and important things like which piece of shitty ass chinese crap is being shilled this week....cause after all that is far more relevant than the current state of our political climate.

19. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Just mad. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    She didn't remove anything. Rules were broken in both threads on several occasions, and I've not understood why it has been such an issue that we have rules here. Rules get broken, edits have to happen. You were all made aware of this on multiple occasions.

@Tpat, you're still allowed to vent frustration. We all do, and have. All we've ever asked was that all the rules be kept in mind. They weren't being.
    There was never ONE person only being reminded of such.

TygerTyger likes this.
  20. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    your logic just doesn't hold water...how is changing the title of a thread going to make the "rules" anymore applicable. it was a chickenshit and punitive censorship....every authoritarian bootheel has a "good" reason and is "protecting" the community.

21. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    Stop,

think.

Smokey said start another thread. Simple solution.

Like I told TPat earlier, This isnt the first time I seen this, just the first time I seen it approached this way. On the ECF refugee thread Huck or Whiskey or one of them came in and said "guys, getting long winded. Make a new one" and Cromwell made a new ECF refugee thread pt II I believe. Simple and we continued the shinanigans for a long time afterwards. Same thing now. Our free speech isnt being restricted, we are not being told we cant. But the thread we had was a monster and a ton of things for the mods to look at anytime someone complained. I cant blame them looking at it from that light.

Make a new one and lets move along. I mean damn, I have first hand knowledge whoopie is moving out of the USA. Its on the net so its gotta be true, Now where to post it.............

Rhianne, PoppaVic and TygerTyger like this.
  22. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Just mad. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    You think those were the only threads ever that broke rules? They weren't. They were, however, the 2 that broke rules more times than any thread I've ever seen. Even in a week's time. 2 threads.

They started out quite fine. They turned into something else. So, yeah. What chopdoc said. We never said you couldn't.

TygerTyger and chopdoc like this.
  23. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    dude wipe the sleep from your eye Kingpin even came on the thread and threatened us with closing the thing down....and his threat had nothing to do with being longwinded....if they censor people that's on them not on us...it's like those assholes who try and blame trump or guns for a shooting by some asshole...it's on the asshole not on Trump or the gun.This is on them..

24. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

I know I had years to post pretty much whatever the fuck I wanted as long as it wasnt vile and VU never said I couldnt. I had a few mods tell me to chill a few times and why and I am glad they did, just wished I knew which ones it was so I could say thanks for the heads up :p

Your as pissed as I was when I first found out. Yet I usually get pissed and then look at something again and really guys, if I thought I was being silenced or told I cant, yall should know me enough by now to know I wouldnt take it. The moment I read smokey reply I knew it for what it was guys, And Smokey always been on the level with us so I have no reason to doubt him now.

25. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    You just told one of the moderators last night to get the fuck out. Like it was your thread and forum. Behavior is judged on actions. You act like fucking animals. You could easily just find a political forum to spread your hate. Whichever side you're on. So few rules and still can't follow them. Not just you. So not speaking just to you. But really. This has been coming for a long time

The Cromwell likes this.
  26. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

I didnt tell anyone to do anything last night and I demand you prove what you say.

2WhiteWolves, Rossum and Tpat591 like this.
  27. pulsevape

Blog Posts:

28. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    You know I believe you're corre t. It wasn't you. But as a group. One bad apple kinda thing. Keep your homies in check next thread and you all should be ok

29. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    as a group..............hmm so does VU really make an ignorant ass piece of shit like this a MOD?

Carmmond and chopdoc like this.
  30. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    You make a false accusation against me but its ok because it gave you the opportunity to tell everyone how you dont approve of them.

Thats pretty fucked up in my book.

Carmmond and MrMeowgi like this.
  31. SteveS45

Blog Posts:

Rhianne likes this.
  32. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Lol. I wish I was as ignorant as you believe

The Cromwell and JuicyLucy like this.
  33. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    So I can't express myself? If I started throwing out racist comments would you approve then?

34. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

Didnt even know he was a mod until ya said something. Makes it even more fucked up.

Carmmond likes this.
  35. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    lying about someone isn't an expression asshole it's a lie.

36. TygerTyger

Blog Posts:
    shesright.jpg

Stop drooling all over yourself as you prattle on like a whiny nit and allow me to help you remove your head from your nether regions.

First off, your ignorant assessment of my values is erroneous on about every level.

I'm about the furthest thing from a "libtard" you'll meet this week, and I'm not the slightest bit chicken shit to tell anyone who cares to know. I'm a white, Anglo-saxon, Christian, conservative female, who supports responsible gun ownership, personal liberties, free speech, and cats.... especially big cats. I do not support censorship, but I do support taking out the trash before it starts to smell, and the threads you're so emotionally attached to stunk to high heaven and brought no value to this forum. I didn't even toss it, I just parked it for archiving, and you're welcome to print it and wallpaper your bedroom if you wish. Censorship would have been removing it and silencing all voices I didn't like.

But I didn't. Why? Because while I have very specific ideas, morals, and opinions of my own, I also have respect for the opinions and ideas of others, and am always open to respectful dialogue from any camp. I have absolutely no time however for blowhards who rant, rave, and attack people who hold opposing views with vitriol and acrimonious blathering. Yet I tolerate even those... I just choose to do it from a distance, where I don't have to listen to their idiocy. You're proof! You're still here!

I don't frankly care what your political leanings are, your opinions, your faith..... I don't care about any of that. I simply care if you're acting like an asshole and affecting this Forum negatively. Talk about whatever you want, just find a way to do it that accomplishes something other than giving you the adrenaline rush you love so much that you get from being a hardass on the internet and ripping someone a new one.

Now off you go..... I think I hear your Mom calling..... your hot pockets are ready upstairs in the kitchen.

micdrop.jpg

Rhianne, ej1024, hellcatrydr and 9 others like this.
  37. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    I care less if or how often you express yourself. But when your opening is to accuse me and then blow it off, then it is not expressing yourself, its making a statement. Your a mod and should know better.

38. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    no shit...and you wonder why we got censored when you see an asshole like this being put in a position of chickenshit authority...probablly the most power this little worm has wielded in his pathetic existence.

39. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    What exactly is fucked up that I called you animals. It was vandyman that told Birdnto get the fuck out. No lying there. So there it is. He topped the fucked up ice ream with the cherry. Congrats to him.

40. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::cheers:

41. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    oh fuck no, because being an asshole is a privledge only extended to you and the rest of the mods...

42. TygerTyger

Blog Posts:
    Bravo. I love reasonable people.....

43. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    I said you were right I was wrong. You didn't say it. Can you not read that I said you're right. And I called him out.

44. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    what fucking kiddie land do you live in that equates telling someone to fuck off with .."being an animal"

45. chopdoc

Blog Posts:

But it wasnt me. I have never disrespected a mod. I argued and discussed but never disrespected and what another does is not on me, period! I am not disrespecting you now but I am calling you out because what you did I find callous and wrong. I refuse to be used that way.

46. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Actions speak louder than words. :cheers:

47. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    you are one dumb horses ass.

48. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    Do you support Donald Trump or do you support the Democrat party. All welcomed to post.

NGAHaze, Rossum and Tpat591 like this.
  49. chopdoc

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Synphul and Rossum like this.
  50. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    That depends.......which one will get me kicked off VU for supporting....let me guess.

chopdoc likes this.