Become a Patron!

You guys are angry with FDA? LOL. Meet ANVISA, the FDA of Brazil's...

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I see you guys are angry with FDA and the attempts they are making to f**k the Vape as we know.

But you guys need to know what we suffer in Brasil.

Our FDA is called ANVISA. It can regulate substances and drugs.

In Brazil there's no law that forbids vaping. So, i can vape in front of a police man and there's nothing he can do about it.

But ANVISA didn't put the e-cigs in its "legal" list of substances. And, using a grey area of the law, ANVISA ban the e-juices because, according to them, there's no study that say once and for all if it is harmfull or not for your health.

For ANVISA, you can use tabacco cause you have studys that shows it is harmfull. But you can't vape cause you don't know if it's harmfull or not (fuc***ing nonsense).

AND THE WORST

Riding in this grey zone, they don't just ban the juices, they ban the MODs and tanks. And every other hardware related to e-cigs. Its not their atribuition, but our legal system is a mess.

So, i ordered a Creed RTA from China. When it arrives in Brazil it was just not allowed to get in Brazil by ANvisa. At least other 200 fellows vapers suffer the same thing in a day that Anvisa was in it's knees doing everything the tabacco industry lobby comands.

So, i basically i've lost the Creed, and the money. And some mother F burocrat will get the creed for himself.

You guys don't like the FDA... Wish you guys meet ANVISA.

Hard life for vapers in Brazil.

Sorry to bother you guys with my lamentation, cause im really piss with ANVISA and tobacco lobby.

Best for the community.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Always a way around those types of things like someone in a country that can receive and ship what you order back to you. People in the UK were doing that when the TPD hit them and they wanted the big tanks. All I can say is Advocate for Vaping it makes the Governmental bodies take a second look when the population bands together and says WTF Man~~!

Last edited:

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANVISA didn't put the e-cigs in its "legal" list of substances
Wholey shit that is some tyrannical shit there. At least in the US they run a blacklist for banned substances not a whitelist. But US has 9th amendment which basically says if its not banned to the people by the constitution its a right retained by the people. Problem is US government doesn't follow its own constitution and has went rogue

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in a country where it's also not allowed to import these things. However, it's being done by a lot of people. I've gotten lots of stuff from China now. It just took some thinking about it, and paying a bit extra. It's well worth it. I feel your pain, that's for sure.

It just goes to prove that governments, no matter where they are, attract assholes to work in them.

VU Sponsors