Become a Patron!

You know things are picking up steam at VapingUnderground.com when...

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
... you click on the "members" link at the top left of the page and notice that while it used to require 50 some odd posts to make it to the "notables" area in early July, now it requires more than 90.
1691.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-31_12-48-6.jpeg
    upload_2014-7-31_12-48-6.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know a forum is picking up when people no longer intimidate women for speaking their minds !
These women definitely have fight ... gotta love it! :D

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... you click on the "members" link at the top left of the page and notice that while it used to require 50 some odd posts to make it to the "notables" area in early July, now it requires more than 90.
1691.gif
Thanks for the heads up- never noticed that before.
I'm on the page, but one good name calling match could knock me off

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow.
Talk about timing...
I was just out running an errand and a girl approached me and asked to see the copper Nemesis I was holding.
She then suggested that I check out this new 'online hangout' called Vaping Underground.
No sh#t!!!
She then went on to say that her boyfriend was on all the time...
Boyfriend.
Damn.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can still be friends with someone though. It's not wrong to want to be friends with someone you're attracted to. Like, if she was ugly, would you feel not so bad making friends?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How nice. I made a frozen jelly lolly tonight. I didn't mean to freeze it. I just tried to cool it fast by putting it in the freezer but I forgot it was in there :)

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being disappointed that she had a boyfriend was more in jest than anything. I'm very happily married but that little piece of information ruined the momentary mental dalliance. :p

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
would you be my friend?
31520304365.jpg
You must have been a beautiful baby
You must have been a wonderful child
When you were only starting to go to kindergarten
I bet you drove the little boys wild....

Where are Ray and Bing when you need them?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Y'all have one-track minds. Look at the topic I've started and look where it's gone ...
da98d5f4f633780c7a62f554abe8554be3b387c54eca33da6a5894cce32b0a01.jpg
Moe, we can blame it all on Kelli and Hobby Kid, sill lad that he is!!! They tend to have that affect on people!

Actually I enjoy reading their posts they can always put things on the lighter side!!!!!

And Hobby Kid I see what you are saying about numbers, ha ha, I don't want people to think... Damn does she comment on things just to get her numbers up? Answer... No it's still summer for a couple more weeks then I will be back at school and working everyday, grading papers at night and if I am lucky have time to hop on here while at a soccer or football game for my kids, or when I am done grading papers and writing lesson plans and such.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw a hot ass pic of Kelli in her underwear with a gun somewhere, made me reconsider my ginger ban :D JK JK Don't shoot!

But yeah, I've got to step my game up.. my post count is shit. I'm a forum slacker, I read, I laugh.. I start to post... then I delete, pull back into my shell and slink away..usually lol...

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up- never noticed that before.
I'm on the page, but one good name calling match could knock me off
I guess I need to start upping my post count so I don't get knocked off...

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I saw a hot ass pic of Kelli in her underwear with a gun somewhere, made me reconsider my ginger ban :D JK JK Don't shoot!

But yeah, I've got to step my game up.. my post count is shit. I'm a forum slacker, I read, I laugh.. I start to post... then I delete, pull back into my shell and slink away..usually lol...

You guys that want your post count up head over to:
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...t-her-vision-spinner-battery.6946/#post-52270

Leave a comment and help me help my cousin, and get another good contest for the forum and everyone on here!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure why I should care about being on the 'notable' page, but here I am posting just to keep my count up...

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Haha.. Thanks for pointing that out. Damn im losing ground in that area :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but I challenge you to tie it in a knot. I know you can do it, i have faith in you! o_O

i am seldom tongue tied.
giggle.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure why I should care about being on the 'notable' page, but here I am posting just to keep my count up...

i am on the notable page, but i am hardly notable.

VU Sponsors