Become a Patron!

You might be a vape geek if:?? (Funny read)

Ldiddy33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you find yourself nodding at, laughing at, or acknowledging some or most of the following statements, you might very well be a vape-geek! It’s OK… every enthusiast in every industry has a similar list floating around their e-mail chains at work. This one can be ours! Here’s the list:

- If you see a slinky, spring, or any similarly shaped item, and you picture a wick threaded through the center of said item… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you carry a rebuilding case/kit/pack around with you at all times… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you regularly use the term ‘analog(s)’ in everyday conversation and expect everyone to immediately know that you’re talking about non-electronic tobacco cigarettes… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you know what PG, PEG, DG, VG, ANTZ, ADV, 510, mAh, PV, RY4, TH, VV, VW, AiV, MNG, G2, MBV, Clearo, Carto, and Atty stand for and what they mean regarding electronic cigarettes and E-liquids… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you can’t go grocery shopping without coming up with at least a dozen new E-juice flavor ideas… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you look at someone vaping a high-mAh variable voltage “stick” battery and a T-3 clearomizer as a “novice…” you might be a vape-geek!
If you regularly use the phrase, “Here, try my juice” without thinking dirty, perverted thoughts… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you still spend as much money on vaping as you once did on your two-pack-a-day smoking habit, but you still try to sell people on vaping with the argument that E-cigarettes save money… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you go to a Juice Bar and are horribly disappointed when you arrive and the only thing they serve is a selection of fruit smoothies… you might be a vape-geek!

- If someone were to suggest to you that there should be an E-cigarette mod that connects via Bluetooth to your Android device so you can track your vaping data and custom design personalized voltage/wattage settings, contains a high-resolution color screen, speakers, USB Storage, and games, and can double as a flashlight, screwdriver, and Swiss Army-style pocket knife… you might be a vape-geek!

- If your medicine cabinet has now, or ever had even one, single bottle of E-juice in it… you might be a vape-geek!
Really quick… go google “nixie tubes” (if you don’t already know what they are), look at all of the images. Are you thinking of steampunk mods right now? You might be a vape-geek!

- If your eye lid twitches uncontrollably as your blood pressure rises to dangerous levels when I say, “E-juice contains the same chemical that is found in highly toxic antifreeze…” you might be a vape-geek!

- If you are angered and completely confused by the fact that all of the Hollywood celebrities who have been photographed vaping are actually vaping cheapo, gas-station disposable E-cigs… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you have more than 20 bottles of E-liquid, mostly unvaped, in your possession at any given time… you might be a vape-geek!

- If, when you actually try an analog after months (or even years) of not smoking at all, and your first thought is, “Damn, this is only plain tobacco flavor…” you might be a vape-geek!
If you’re tired of explaining to your vaping-novice friends the reasons why their $5.00 clearomizers are no longer producing the same amount of vapor that they used to, six months ago, when they purchased them… you might be a vape-geek!

- If you vape more than five different flavors in any given day, on a regular basis… you might be a vape-geek!
If you carry a mouthpiece condom (rubber protector that still allows for the drawing of air through the E-cigarette) in your pocket at all times, just in case you get together with your other vape-geek friends and want to try some of their juices (see above)… you might be a vape-geek!

- If the word “Shenzhen” causes a visceral reaction in you… you might be a vape-geek!

That’s everything I can think of at the moment. If you can think of any others, please feel free to leave them in the comment section. Let’s see how long we can make this thread stretch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when you can fill your tank up in the dark from a jar without a dropper. (i keep my sample jars on the side table in the living room)--(i use lab sample jars to fit my frother/mixers for steeping purposes then taste testing every few days)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you spent more on vape gear then bills every month....
Some people think Im crazy but Im in it for the Hobby Side if it all, this is just the last few weeks haul:
20160217_141723.jpg20160226_202718(0).jpg 20160224_122118.jpg Juice Mail.jpg 20160225_164440.jpg 20160226_113330.jpg 20160226_202718(0).jpg

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just as a reference I run my IPV4s at 50J 500F and my D2 at 45J 500F both with Ti 1 wire for a good smooth vape. My SXmini 40J 400F TCR 095 and my eVic mini at 45 watts 420F TCR 125 both with SS316L.

^^^^^ That's a reply I made on another thread ... If you understand it you are definitely a vaping geek.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just as a reference I run my IPV4s at 50J 500F and my D2 at 45J 500F both with Ti 1 wire for a good smooth vape. My SXmini 40J 400F TCR 095 and my eVic mini at 45 watts 420F TCR 125 both with SS316L.

^^^^^ That's a reply I made on another thread ... If you understand it you are definitely a vaping geek.

Mea culpa!

Andria

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you regularly use the phrase, “Here, try my juice” without thinking dirty, perverted thoughts… you might be a vape-geek!
^^^^^
Said this at work to a buddy of mine..............................Got a couple dirty looks..........took me a couple seconds to figure it out.:p

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Especially if you are jealous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made me laugh out loud dude.
b3f8af91146a593b10ba3d513525a0ec.jpg

Just to add, when you meant your newly acquired mods, atomizers, accessories, etc.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you go to a home depot, looking at shelves, drawers and stuffs, wondering if you buy it how many gears & eliquids it could hold and how you're gonna arrange what on where, lol, which just happened to me!!!

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you look at old latop batteries and think *my cells are better than yours*

As an it guy i have a few waiting for the recyler and think this every time i see them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i carry a premade coil, a premade atty with rayon, 1 bottle of 'Neat & Naked' juice, 1 tiny bottle of spearmint ejuice, 1 tiny bottle of cinnamon ejuice, the magical blue screwdriver, another small screwdriver, a small assortment of tiny screws & a patch of rayon all in a tiny bag in my car.

i also carry a complete change of clothes out of habit,, including 2 pairs of shoes,, 1 decent + 1 old sneakers........if you look in my car it always looks empty.

VU Sponsors