Become a Patron!

YOU PEOPLE!!!!

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love VU but y'all are gonna make me go broke eventually! Since I've been here I've purchased 6 mods.
In order
Wismec RX2/3
Think Vape FinDer250 (Thanks @ej1024 )
Vicious Ant DNA250 (Thanks @f1r3b1rd )
Tesla Nano (Thanks @Whiskey )
Woody Vapes X200
Hohm Wrecker G2 (Thanks @PhantomOp )
Not to mention tanks, RTAs and RDAs. Also getting coils and starting to make coils now.
I think I've officially reached the level of a shit ton of juice. (Thanks TheSauceLA thread and Om Vapor thread) BTW the OM Vapor 75% off sale ends today. I got 7×120ml for $34 shipped.
I'm not bitching at all. I've been vaping for about 4 years and you guys have opened up a whole new world for me making vaping extremely enjoyable again. So I really do want to say Thank You.

Even with everything I've bought lately I'm WAY ahead of where I'd be were I still smoking a pack a day. I don't look at it as money but as cartons of cigs and wasted ashes that would have gone up in smoke. Even the most expensive mod I've bought is only 2.5 cartons. Lol

VAPE ON!

sent from craptastic taptalk

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @UncleRJ , bought an XTAR VC4 because of you.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
selfie_zpsik8jnuzb.gif
YW, XEVU:teehee:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're welcome... It's fun, isn't it?
Just wait for the next crop of DNA squonkmods :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome... It's fun, isn't it?
Just wait for the next crop of DNA squonkmods :)

LoL. I ordered the Goon L.P. with a BF pin but I've never tried to squonk yet nor do I have a squonk mod. I do like the DNA chip tho so I'm guessing that will my first.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I love VU but y'all are gonna make me go broke eventually! Since I've been here I've purchased 6 mods.
In order
Wismec RX2/3
Woody Vapes X200
Not to mention tanks, RTAs and RDAs. Also getting coils and starting to make coils now.
I think I've officially reached the level of a shit ton of juice. (Thanks TheSauceLA thread and Om Vapor thread) BTW the OM Vapor 75% off sale ends today. I got 7×120ml for $34 shipped.
I'm not bitching at all. I've been vaping for about 4 years and you guys have opened up a whole new world for me making vaping extremely enjoyable again. So I really do want to say Thank You.

Even with everything I've bought lately I'm WAY ahead of where I'd be were I still smoking a pack a day. I don't look at it as money but as cartons of cigs and wasted ashes that would have gone up in smoke. Even the most expensive mod I've bought is only 2.5 cartons. Lol

VAPE ON!

LMAO a site full of enablers :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LoL. I ordered the Goon L.P. with a BF pin but I've never tried to squonk yet nor do I have a squonk mod. I do like the DNA chip tho so I'm guessing that will my first.

Lol!
Might I suggest the lostvape drone or therion 75...
There are even some great looking boxes on shapeways too!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol!
Might I suggest the lostvape drone or therion 75...
There are even some great looking boxes on shapeways too!

Damn. They were sold out. I did, however, find the HCIGAR VT with DNA75 and a Maze v2 rda kit for $75.
Thanks...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn. They were sold out. I did, however, find the HCIGAR VT with DNA75 and a Maze v2 rda kit for $75.
Thanks...

the inbox? that's another nice one. its been on my want list for a while. I have a halcyon and an oklt-20 squonkbox; and, I sold my reo, so I'm getting a mech next to replace the reo.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the inbox? that's another nice one. its been on my want list for a while. I have a halcyon and an oklt-20 squonkbox; and, I sold my reo, so I'm getting a mech next to replace the reo.
Ya. That's the one.
a222e4a12bdea623ef20f68ef3832352.jpg

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You gots shiny-itis, my friend. It's very common with vapers. Just get a second job.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In order
Wismec RX2/3
Woody Vapes X200

VAPE ON!

Damn I didn't see the OM thread. Always wanted to try their juice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after years of vaping, and buying all kinds of stuff I didn't like and sold or given away or thrown in a box somewhere...after buying untold bottles of horrible jooz that wound up in the garbage....I'm still way ahead..I look at vaping from the point of ....if it keeps me from emphasyma, lung cancer, and it improves my overall health...then the dollars and cents be damned.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In order
Wismec RX2/3
Woody Vapes X200

VAPE ON!

I killed the demon and got over it.
I have only spent under $10 so far this year on any vape stuff.
I will have to get some more PG/VG later this year.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bro your collections is not complete unless you have a nice yihi device. Like Sx mini Q mini. Or atleast get the new IPV Vesta ($50-60). It can use the new SXi-Q software.

Oh I was gonna recommend the Hcigar VT. Good call you need a nice regulated squonker. Buttttt you need a mechanical squonker to complete the pair.

May i recommend coppervape BF mechanical squonker? It's beautiful, so beautiful there's one that looks like it that cost $600. But the coppervape is only $40 with an RDA. Cheap eh??

Then one last to complete the holy trinity. A mechanical 3D printed squonker. To help your budget I recommend a Frankenskull Clone. It's very nice. Cool hipster looking. But you need to find a softer bottle. Do a lil research im sure u can.

Oh shit!! You got no mechanical mods!! I know a perfect semi mechanical mod for u.

Introducing: Tesla Invader 3. Taddaaaaaa! It's very good looking. Has that old school WW2 jerry can look. It has a Potentiometer. Which means you can turn it to increase your voltage. So somewhat regulated but still mechanical!

Now your good to go. DNA, Yihi, Squonk, Mechanical.

I call it the Four Horseman. Vapepocalypse ready.

Vucci,
The rapture mentor.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bro your collections is not complete unless you have a nice yihi device. Like Sx mini Q mini. Or atleast get the new IPV Vesta ($50-60). It can use the new SXi-Q software.

Oh I was gonna recommend the Hcigar VT. Good call you need a nice regulated squonker. Buttttt you need a mechanical squonker to complete the pair.

May i recommend coppervape BF mechanical squonker? It's beautiful, so beautiful there's one that looks like it that cost $600. But the coppervape is only $40 with an RDA. Cheap eh??

Then one last to complete the holy trinity. A mechanical 3D printed squonker. To help your budget I recommend a Frankenskull Clone. It's very nice. Cool hipster looking. But you need to find a softer bottle. Do a lil research im sure u can.

Oh shit!! You got no mechanical mods!! I know a perfect semi mechanical mod for u.

Introducing: Tesla Invader 3. Taddaaaaaa! It's very good looking. Has that old school WW2 jerry can look. It has a Potentiometer. Which means you can turn it to increase your voltage. So somewhat regulated but still mechanical!

Now your good to go. DNA, Yihi, Squonk, Mechanical.

I call it the Four Horseman. Vapepocalypse ready.

Vucci,
The rapture mentor.
LoL. You are a huge help. Thanks.
I had a geekvape mech pro on order but it was taking too long to ship so I canceled it.
I looked at the Frankenskull when I was trying to decide on a squonker but I like the DNA chipset.
The SX mini Q will be the next mod I buy. However, I'm still waiting for most of this list to arrive.
Oh Happy Days are a coming in the vape mail ahead.

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You gonna absolutely love the SX Mini Q Mini. It's the best device I own. I love it so much I want to get one in all red, even the side panels where the buttons are.

The price tag a lil hefty but man get the Q Mini and some nice 316L triple core fused claptons on your favorite RDA. Set it in TC mode and you never turn back.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now that you got pretty much all you needed I was wondering if maybe you could teach me how to pluck feathers. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
LOL. That's why I ordered 7 bottles. Free shipping.

Still waiting for them to ship my order from 4/1- I ordered 7- 120mls bottles too! They must have been slammed like The SauceLA! Oh well at those prices I am in no rush and still have loads of ejuice from the last SauceLA sale! I am just excited to try some new flavors!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still waiting for them to ship my order from 4/1- I ordered 7- 120mls bottles too! They must have been slammed like The SauceLA! Oh well at those prices I am in no rush and still have loads of ejuice from the last SauceLA sale! I am just excited to try some new flavors!
Same here. They said it could be up to 7 days processing from the crazy sale.

VU Sponsors