Become a Patron!

You started vaping...good decision. Vaping f*ntanyl?...bad decision.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This belongs in "what NOT to do" but it will no doubt remain in DIY where it doesn't belong
tumblr_omuya1WWnY1u9x8x7o1_400.jpg

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was actually discussed, and a possible move to the News and Media section, "The Bad", but, at this time, was determined to remain where it is.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People are vaping liquid M*thadone and crystal m*th to name a couple others. We dont need the addicts muddying up our waters but they are.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People are vaping liquid M*thadone and crystal m*th to name a couple others. We dont need the addicts muddying up our waters but they are.
I can see it now. "Honest officer, that's only peanut butter banana. You want to try it? "

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I almost reported on this but figured fuck it
it ain't even worth it.
It's already too late for only guy who can possibly be this stupid so why bother?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This was on Facebook but got very little attention which was somewhat surprising. I guess the outcome wasn't newsworthy enough to go viral since it was just another overdose?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
This was on Facebook but got very little attention which was somewhat surprising. I guess the outcome wasn't newsworthy enough to go viral since it was just another overdose?

It was probably because addicts usually use the ROA (route of administration) that has the highest bioavailability and vaping a drug like this has to have the lower bioavailability compared to the usual ROA's.

It isn't like the addict decided to practice harm reduction while overdosing so why give the next dumbass any bad ideas?

This story does seem a tad fishy to me because I doubt this guy took 2 or 3 puffs of his concoction and just keeled over dead.
He has to have been vaping on this shit for an extended length of time.

Either that or he wasn't an addict and this happened to be his first time but that wouldn't make any sense either.

I sure as hell hope that dealers aren't on the street selling this shit in vapable form like that "Darth Vapor" shit they were selling in gas stations in a couple towns in Michigan a year or so ago that sent a few dozen people to the hospital before the originator finally got busted.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You know there's more but they chalked those up to a simple overdose.

That is another reason I left it alone.
This was the only story I could find on this at the time when I saw it a few days back.
The story is so vague that I couldn't gather any information of any importance other then the fact that you probably shouldn't be vaping fentanyl.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not think that we could discuss illegal drug use and vaping?
Just got CBD approved now Fenatyl?
Ohh well keep on keepin on.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I remember right this was reported as a high potency form I think it said in powder that this Darwin award winner chose to ingest but like they say life is short and then you die. .

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wonder if Narcan will work for overdoses via vape.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I wonder if Narcan will work for overdoses via vape.

He was probably alone and down before the drug fully kicked in.
That's why this drug is so deadly because it's so potent that you will have already taken a lethal dose before it's even kicked in.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I did not think that we could discuss illegal drug use and vaping?
Just got CBD approved now Fenatyl?
Ohh well keep on keepin on.

We are discussing a news story that was reported in the media.

Now if someone started a thread asking how to vape this shit it would break the rules.

It's about context and it always has been about context.

Some mods did get a little overboard in the censoring of "words" in the past but that was only because they weren't taught correctly so it is not their fault.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are discussing a news story that was reported in the media.

Now if someone started a thread asking how to vape this shit it would break the rules.

It's about context and it always has been about context.

Some mods did get a little overboard in the censoring of "words" in the past but that was only because they weren't taught correctly so it is not their fault.
Thanks for the clarification.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping but using fentanyl patches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just my opinion but the world would be better off if we did not waste Narcan on those bent on killing themselves.
If they are a legal adult and OD on illegal drugs then better for the gene pool.

Different for underage or those who OD on a medication they are prescribed.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just my opinion but the world would be better off if we did not waste Narcan on those bent on killing themselves.
If they are a legal adult and OD on illegal drugs then better for the gene pool.

Different for underage or those who OD on a medication they are prescribed.

I agree, that's why I'm in favor of legalizing ALL drugs -- gets rid of the idiots faster.

Andria

jpasint

Member For 4 Years
So odd. From the looks of it I'm probably in the minority here but I'll say it anyway.

One would think that on a forum dedicated "almost" exclusively to addicts, you'd see more compassion for the plight of other addicts, regardless the addiction.

Oh well, such is life. Just my opinion.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree, that's why I'm in favor of legalizing ALL drugs -- gets rid of the idiots faster.

Andria
Yep all drugs can and should be used safely for the betterment of our race.
But like you said we need rid of the idiots first!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So odd. From the looks of it I'm probably in the minority here but I'll say it anyway.

One would think that on a forum dedicated "almost" exclusively to addicts, you'd see more compassion for the plight of other addicts, regardless the addiction.

Thats humans all over tho

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You have a right to your opinion. That's being said in my opinion there is a difference between nicotine addiction (legal and no one has died from smoking and driving) and addiction to illegal drugs.

I guess you could defend him by saying there isn't much difference from inventing the act of vaping nicotine and vaping fentanyl. Well in that case I'll call him stupid for using too much. I doubt the first vaper mixed a 1000 mg/ml and vaped that. If that was the case id call him stupid to.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep all drugs can and should be used safely for the betterment of our race.
But like you said we need rid of the idiots first!

Especially the ones who blame the idiocy on the drugs, thus penalizing the ones who legitimately need those drugs for legitimate reasons. You know that old saying about how it's not guns that kill people, it's people who kill people? Same diff. Placing the drugs offlimits only makes things harder for those who truly need them, and allows a criminal subculture to establish a black market catering to those who just want the drugs for thrills, no matter the price. Puritans at work -- AGAIN!!! They've fucked up so many things with their joyless, idiot rules, it's hard to believe how much they hate fucking.

Andria

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I was taking oral medications which were A LOT I had to take a pee test just to make sure I was taking them as prescribed and at all. Sign a agreement and a few other things for my doctor. Yes a established doctor I have been seeing for years. These idiots really did make it hard if not impossible for the ones who need the meds for some sort of a normal life. I was lucky and was able to get a intrathecal pain pump to stop having to jump threw hoops and it also better for my liver. However not everyone is a candidate, I know of a lot of people who suffer because of those idiots.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could always take the herbal route

Does not work much for major pain. I have degenerative Disc disease.

And is illegal anyway.

here in KY no doctor will prescribe maintenance pain narcotics.
You have to go to a pain clinic and re-try all the tings you already tried in the past and then maybe they will put you on narcotic pain pills.
Maybe.
Also the cost winds up being 1,000 times what it was when my GP prescribed them for me.

I now just destroy my liver with massive doses of naproxen.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does not work much for major pain. I have degenerative Disc disease.

And is illegal anyway.

here in KY no doctor will prescribe maintenance pain narcotics.
You have to go to a pain clinic and re-try all the tings you already tried in the past and then maybe they will put you on narcotic pain pills.
Maybe.
Also the cost winds up being 1,000 times what it was when my GP prescribed them for me.

I now just destroy my liver with massive doses of naproxen.
Sorry dude that sounds rough
Im from north of england so yeah the same basically was living witj bi polar for 4 years before docs diagnosed it and every few years they have to up my meds or change to stronger ones and everytime they do im dropped onto the lowest mg and have to see psychologists etc until im at the right dose.

Its hard when the drugs you use are narcotics. All mine are opiates.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn m*th heads have made me feel like a criminal everytime I buy sudafed. lol. That non-pe decongestant is garbage.

It's not terribly effective, but if you have a stuffy nose and need to go to bed sometime in the next 6 hrs, the non-sudafed kind is a GODSEND. I just take 2 of them, which makes them a *little* more effective. But I can't take sudafed anytime within 6-8 hrs of bedtime or I might as well just forget about going to sleep that night.

Andria

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not terribly effective, but if you have a stuffy nose and need to go to bed sometime in the next 6 hrs, the non-sudafed kind is a GODSEND. I just take 2 of them, which makes them a *little* more effective. But I can't take sudafed anytime within 6-8 hrs of bedtime or I might as well just forget about going to sleep that night.

Andria
Sometimes that sort of alt remedy works but then again i could take willow bark tea to relieve a headache or maybe aspirin will do

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes that sort of alt remedy works but then again i could take willow bark tea to relieve a headache or maybe aspirin will do

Well, it's the only remedy available if I have a stuffy nose after 6pm -- I've tried taking sudafed when it was barely past 6pm, and I didn't sleep at all that night, though I seldom get to bed at all before 3am -- since I quit drinking, medications of ALL types affect me FAR more profoundly than they ever did, when I was a drinker. I guess my liver is just pure as the driven snow. :giggle:

Andria

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my oldest friends just overdosed on ****** and died the other day. We weren't really close anymore but It was very sad because he was 10 months sober and past away on his first relapse. If people are vaping drugs that is sad. I guess its better then injection. I have never tried either so don't take my advise.

Since I started vaping I been drinking so much soda. I crave it so bad. My favorite is Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale. If you get addicted don't get made at me.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Andria
Horse shit. I was a fentnyl addict. My friends and family would strongly disagree with your offensive comment as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors