VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you just get her banned?

She apologized for her limited English and understanding of the rules...
And now poof, she's been disappeared... I don't understand. Why throw her out?
That's it right there SharkVape, you don't understand. I appreciate your concern but the mod team and @SMOKIE have a handle and understanding on these situations that you aren't aware of. Can we leave it at that, and let them do their jobs please?

As for translations of rules, that's beyond our responsibility. The forum operates in English, although we happily welcome users worldwide. This is a vape forum, not the UN. Staff are friendly, and always willing to help when approached and that's all that can be expected. Rest assured, none of the staff prefer to take drastic measures if simpler resolutions can be reached.

On that note, please excuse me for butting into this thread, and I trust I can butt back out and that the problem is resolved.

Sent from inside my pillow and blanket fort, thanks to the wonders of technology... and Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's it right there SharkVape, you don't understand. I appreciate your concern but the mod team and @SMOKIE have a handle and understanding on these situations that you aren't aware of. Can we leave it at that, and let them do their jobs please?

As for translations of rules, that's beyond our responsibility. The forum operates in English, although we happily welcome users worldwide. This is a vape forum, not the UN. Staff are friendly, and always willing to help when approached and that's all that can be expected. Rest assured, none of the staff prefer to take drastic measures if simpler resolutions can be reached.

On that note, please excuse me for butting into this thread, and I trust I can butt back out and that the problem is resolved.

Sent from inside my pillow and blanket fort, thanks to the wonders of technology... and Tapatalk

That sure is cute Butt............................:bingo::bingo::bingo:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep thinking over and over, Joe's house, Joe's moderators and Joe's rules , but it is OK to to question them , everytime a post is made by staff, keeps us on our toes , so to speak :inlove:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I keep thinking over and over, Joe's house, Joe's moderators and Joe's rules , but it is OK to to question them , everytime a post is made by staff, keeps us on our toes , so to speak :inlove:

I was in this thread last night watching this poster bomb the thread while warnings were being given. I agree 100% with the actions taken by the staff here at :vu:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh Whiskey I see you put my favorite Avatar up! Was that just for me! Hee hee...............:thanks:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So glad you enjoy it Steve, and thanks for the Kudo's on how staff does here, Now I'll move onto something that really needs my attention, Have a great day

I give credit where credit is due. :coffee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And because on the :vu: we are allowed to voice our opinions or criticize the staff and the moderators without fear of repercussion or retaliation you can be assured I would voice my objections if I ever have any. Funny thing is I can't imagine that happening!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sleeping well lately with 2 family members in Rehabilitation Centers for Recovery from different ailments.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sorry for your troubles.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
sorry for your troubles.

Thanks but I will get through it like I always do just trying to be the rock all day makes it hard to be a pillow at night. Thank Goodness for

images

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eleaf iStick TC 200W | First batch from Vapesourcing ---- $30.51 for new register

12963485_1535729633396626_7179193304570441026_n.jpg

Eleaf iStick TC200W is upgraded product of iStick TC100W with large output wattage of 200W, which also inherit advanced temperature control function with clear visual OLED display. New three-point buttons in bottom half brings out inverted triangle simple style. Three 18650 batteries engine iStick TC200W to produce huge vapor. It adopts inteligent design, updated firmware and switchable TC (Ni / Ti / SS / TCR) / VW modes. Vapor chasers and fans can enjoy more fun by fashionable steamlined shape and flip-open battery cover.

12985446_1535729630063293_714153410576961748_n.jpg

1. Size: 57mm (L)*37mm (W)*84mm (H)
2. Output wattage: 1-200W
3. Output mode: VW/ TC (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3) mod
4. Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes) 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
5. Temperature range: 100-315℃/ 200-600℉ (TC modes)
6. Thread type: 510 thread
7. Cell type: High-rate 18650 cells (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
8. Color: Black, White, Grey

13001231_1535729626729960_2540250798781579681_n.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UD ANZU RDA--- $17 for new register

UD ANZU RDA has adjustable dual airflow, velocity-style posts and dual coils with massive clouds and crisp flavour. It is best choice for vapor fans to pursue high-end vaping. We provide 10% discount off to new members.

anzu_pic-3_1.jpg

anzu_pic-4.jpg

anzu_pic-2.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK TF-RDTA --- $22.9 + 10% off

SMOK TF-RDTA Kit innovates no-leaking design with latest juice flow control system, super big replaceable deck and side air flow slots direct-to-coil design. The Top-filling uses patented swivel-cap design and its new appearance will make you frensh and feel inhaling unique magic. We provide 10% discount off to new members.

Last edited:

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK H-PRIV TC 220W Mod --- $47.9 + 10% off

SMOK H-PRIV TC 220W Mod features TC function, 220W output power and ergonomic design, which boosts Red Triangle design of Fire Key with the concept of 'HIGH QUALITY VAPING LIFESTYLE'. It is specially designed for H-PRIV KIT and is compatible with all atomizers and RTA series atomizers. With the zinc alloy cover , it can prevent from breaking. It can give you new vaping experience by the unique style and large power. We provide 10% discount off to new members.

03_2.jpg

01_1.jpg

02_1.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IJOY Limitless RDTA Atomizer

IJOY Limitless RDTA Atomizer, unique 2 post deck design. It features with two post build deck, innovative side fill, dual slotted direct airflow, sidewall wicking ports and delrin chuff cap. We offer 10% discount off for new members.

04.jpg

02_1_2.jpg

03_1_2.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wismec Reuleaux RX200S ( 0.96 inch OLED ) | First batch !

Reuleaux RX200S, another innovative version of Reuleaux series, still features the unique exterior design and variable temperature control function. In addition to the high power output of 200W, the improved 0.96inch OLED screen which presents all parameters more clearly is a bright spot of the device. Also, the upgradeable firmware will enable your device always up to date.

Last edited:

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporesso Target Mini 40W VTC Starter Kit | Nice looking !

Vaporesso Target Mini 40W VTC Starter Kit adopts unique cCell Ceramic System, Temperature Control, Top-fill and Top Airflow. It shapes 1500mAh battery, 2ml Tank, and is designed for both DTL and MTL vaping ways.

2_11.jpg

1_17.jpg

Top agent of Joyetech , Wismec , eLeaf , Kanger , SMOK , INNOKIN , Sigelei .,etc
*Newest products first batch
*Original guaranteed , 100% authentic
*Lightning delivery and world-wide shipping

Best on-stop online : www.vapesourcing.com

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JOYETECH EVIC VTWO (5000MAH) | MORE COLOR OPTIONS AND FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE

Joyetech eVic VTwo innovates eVic VT edition with upgradeable firmware and dual circuit protection, which features RTC (Real Time Clock) display, Custom Logo and unique large OLED screen. It can support RTC/ VW/ VT/ Bypass/ TCR modes. There are eight colors for your choice.

2_16.jpg

4_15.jpg

3_13_1.jpg

Top agent of Joyetech , Wismec , eLeaf , Kanger , SMOK , INNOKIN , Sigelei .,etc

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JOYETECH EVIC VTWO MINI | $28.9 , MORE COLOR OPTIONS AND FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE

Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini innovates eVic-VTC Mini edition with upgradeable firmware and dual circuit protection, which features RTC (Real Time Clock) display, supporting RTC/ VW/ VT/ Bypass/ TCR modes. There are nine colors for your choice.

4_14.jpg

3_12_1.jpg

2_15.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK TFV8 Tank $29.9 ( Cloud Beast ) | 5.5ml/ 6ml

SMOK TFV8 Tank, a real Cloud Beast, which will brings the great power to change your vaping life again. TFV8 Tank, one of the best sub ohm atomizers, it adopts 4 Unique Patented Turbo Engines: V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T), V8 RBA (4.0T-X).

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ASPIRE NAUTILUS X (MTL) | SHIPPING WITHIN 24 HOURS

Aspire Nautilus X, the newest atomizer released by Aspire. It will bring you better vaping experience with increased flavour. Also it also unique U-Tech coil technology for all new airflow performance, the future of micro tanks.

13256188_221079364951050_2495975271317644413_n.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyetech CUBIS PRO ATOMIZER

Joyetech CUBIS PRO ATOMIZER features its innovative and leak resistant cup design and top filling method. It adopts top airflow control by removing the top section to bring air through 5 cubic holes on both sides.

13315579_227487500976903_1473863519055356554_n.jpg

13322028_227487497643570_5657530790965682639_n.jpg

13344775_227487490976904_7913662154330379960_n.jpg

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GEEKVAPE EAGLE SUB OHM TANK (HBC) | PRE-ORDER !

Geek Vape Eagle Sub Ohm Tank Top Airflow Versionfeatures its 15 unique HBC coils and fancier’s high build quality. It is made of stainless steel and pyrex silica glass. It adopts rewickable and cleanable coil to get more pure taste and could support single and dual coil. Top Airflow Version uses the same diameter of 25mm and 6ml in ejuice volume.

3_77_1.jpg

2_83_1.jpg

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Im'a buy one cause vaper girl's hot. :)

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geekvape Tsunami 24 RDA Glass Window Version

Geekvape Tsunami 24 RDA Glass Window Version is a new version of Tsunami 24 RDA, which adopts Stainless Steel Construction and Pyrex Glass. Through the glass window, vapers and squonkers can check out coil and wick directly and view liquid coming up through the windows.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kangertech CUPTI kit (75W)

Features: 5.0ML; All in one device; Leak-free;
For MTL and DL; 75W output; CLRBA(optional);
Replaceable 18650; Replaceable Pyrex glass; Temperature Control; Durable surface furinshing.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geekvape Griffin 25 Mini

Geekvape Griffin 25 Mini Tank features 3ml ejuice capacity and 25mm in diameter. It is made of stainless steel and pyrex glass. It atopts improved velocity structure with 18mm build deck, and ceramic block for single coil option. It uses top fill and top airflow. It uses two types of drip tip and two colors to give you choice.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$6.3 Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Front&Back Cover

Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Front & Back Cover is compatible with Reuleaux RX200S. It has high quality, and can hug the device tight to prevent unintentional scraping. The front cover will block a portion of the outer boarder of the display screen. There are four natural colors to give you choice and this fashionable design and vivid color can make you attractive.

VU Sponsors