Become a Patron!

Youde Mesmer and Tidus!

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Decided to throw these in together since they share the same coils, don't let that fool you they are very different devices!

qGmDVtA.jpg

I'll start with the Tidus:

It's a great device not only for starters but for anyone that enjoys mouth to lung, the looks alone is a massive draw for me, it is a True MTL device and it does it astonishingly well

Specs can be found here: http://www.yourcig.com/product/ud-tidus-kit.html

Honestly it's not very often that there is gear designed and released for the MTL vapers specifically and this is exactly what that is, while the battery is only 800mah at 1.8ohms that should last quite a while.. For the size of it it's actually fairly heavy, not heavy heavy but you can tell it was built for durability, thick 304ss is the reason.

The flavor from the Tidus is just awesome, really reminds of the power flavor from my old cartomizers but better.. what is not mentioned in the specs is that the 1.8ohm coils from the Mesmer are the exact same as the Tidus and are interchangeable between the 2, however the 0.5 ohm coils from the Mesmer when inserted in the Tidus will not fire because the ohms are too low..

Safety! yes I'll mention this, there is 3 notable safety features, Childproof top cap for filling the tank, childproofing for where you unscrew the tank to change the coils and finally there is a ring that covers the USB charging port to keep dust out, when you spin the ring to expose the charging port it simultaneously covers the fire button to prevent vaping while it's charging which reduced battery cycles tremendously...

This is a great setup for a beginner or someone that likes MTL and/or wants something a little more compact or for on the go..

Now for the Mesmer: a great device for both MTL and restricted lung hit, I really see this not as a moving on up device but more of a moving forward device from starter kits or for more control...

Specs can be found here: http://www.yourcig.com/product/mesmer.html

Since it shares the same type of coils as the Tidus flavor is very similar however there is 1.8/0.5ohm coils to use in it, it has the same airflow control as the goblin mini series which works extremely well with the small bore driptip, you can go from a very tight MTL to a restricted lung hit feeling the difference very well as you slide it, the first third of the airflow control really gives a tight MTL, in the middle or so it gives a bit more airy MTL and wide open (change to the included pom wider bore drip tip) it gives a decent but fairly restricted lung hit...

Top fill makes this easy to fill even with glass droppers.. I haven't tested this one thoroughly enough to give any more info and although it works great on a box mod I think this would look absolutely amazing on a SS tube battery like the iJust 2... I'm really surprised they didn't release one to match it...

In Conclusion once they are released I am definitely changing my recommendations for new vapers, which was either Ego AIO, Naut MIni+30mod to Tidus AND Mesmer with a tube style battery for the Mesmer...

Absolutely great quality products...

VU Sponsors