Become a Patron!

Youde UD Bellus-The perfect combination of RDA & RTA

A

AndyColins

Recently Youde will release a new tank named Youde Bellus / UD Bellus , it is the The perfect combination of RDA & RTA .

The features now we get are below:

*Top fill by double orifices

*Special side airflow design Huge cloud

*Clip-on base, easy to set up

Check the ad picture , Efun.top will update detail at the first time .

ud.jpg

A

AndyColins

• After long anticipation, Youde Youde has created another incredible tank by the name of the Youde Bellus RTA. The Youde Bellus features a 5ml top filled design which provides a easy to refill and large capacity tank. The Bellus features large adjustable airflow control valves which produces amazing clouds.The Youde Bellus RTA perfectly combines the RDA experience in a RTA, which adopts new design of side airholes to ensure never leaking, and direct blow coil, extreme vaper production.
  • Big Capacity: 5ml
  • With 32 airholes to control the airflow.
  • Material: SUS304
  • Color: silver
  • 510 Threading connector
  • Glass Tank, compatible with Goblin Mini RTA.
  • Perfect combination with the RDA experience in a RTA.
  • New Design of side airholes, never leaking.
  • Direct blow coils, extreme vaper production.
  • Outer Diameter: 22mm
  • Height: 45.5 mm(without drip tip & 510 thread)
  • Net Weight: 56g (with drip tip); 50g (without drip tip)
  • Tank Size: 22 x 19 x 20 mm / 0.87 x 0.75 x 0.79 inch
  • Airhole Size: 1.2mm

Spiralnebel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some details about how large the holes in the posts are,
how huge is the hole in the chimney and how many mm
in diameter the coils can be are missing :cool:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is the expected price range too?
$25.49 w/free shipping. It's in the link on the first post. I'm half tempted. I just wish I could see better pic's of all the parts and pieces. From what I can tell, you can get to the RBA without emptying the tank. If that's the case I'm pretty much all in.

Last edited:

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im definitely interested in one iv had the goblin mini for couple months now and think it's great this sounds better.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$25.49 w/free shipping. It's in the link on the first post. I'm half tempted. I just wish I could see better pic's of all the parts and pieces. From what I can tell, you can get to the RBA without emptying the tank. If that's the case I'm pretty much all in.

Thanks I went through Cigabuy and the %5 off coupon :)

AZ_Shooter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does look like a nice tank. I'll let you all drag on it for 3-4 months and see how it holds up. Then...maybe. I have a few good attys that need wearing out first.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I went through Cigabuy and the %5 off coupon :)
looks like a great price. Have you bought from them before? Legit? They show in stock under ADD TO CART, but in Product Features it says " The Youde Bellus Atomizer is for Pre-order, and the estimated shipping date is within October 15th"

A

AndyColins

looks like a great price. Have you bought from them before? Legit? They show in stock under ADD TO CART, but in Product Features it says " The Youde Bellus Atomizer is for Pre-order, and the estimated shipping date is within October 15th"
Hi , this is pre-order , if out stock then clients cannot place order. "In stock" means pre-order begin .

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plug in deck........ So it doesn't screw in :confused:
11215189_998343936900255_8962743495916531654_n.jpg

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plug in deck........ So it doesn't screw in :confused:
11215189_998343936900255_8962743495916531654_n.jpg
It looks as if the male notches at the bottom of the deck slip/lock in place with female notches on the tank in order to keep the coils aligned with the air holes. I'm curious as to how firm it will hold or is there a ring that secures it?
Mongo intrigued.
Edit: After doing more research and actually paying better attention, there is a locking ring for the base. For $25, I'd rather take my chances on this authentic than toss the dice on a $15-20 clone.

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes they are Legit. Pearl Zeng is the customer service lady for Cigabuy and she post regularly here on VU. She is active on Facebook too.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long does Efun take to ship to the U.S. with the free shipping? Snail mail? Apparently you must create an account to find shipping options.

EWolk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And ordered! The Zephyrus is my all day vape at the moment and the features on this one look outstanding.

Screw you guys, I'm going home!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like Fasttech just listed this today. They want $28. and says Ships in 5 days. The only problem is, I've ordered from them before and they sometimes delay shipping for weeks. I've never ordered from Efun, Gear Best or any other Chinese sites so I don't know if it would end up being the same scenario. How can Fasttech get them any faster than the rest of the companies? I'm willing to pay the few extra $'s if I can get it a month earlier.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like a great tank but when you look at that deck looks like only one side gets airflow to the coil?

VU Sponsors