Become a Patron!

Your best FlavourArt recipe...

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've only ordered FA flavoring so far and I'm looking for recipes made solely with FA so I can practice and become better at mixing. So hit me with some of your best FlavourArts recipes, PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This was my first ever recipe, all FA: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vanilla-nut-cookie.2390/ (reduce the cookie to 1.5 or 2)
My light fruit mostly FA: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...he-purevapes-thread.2501/page-180#post-379200 ( use FA Pear. Mama J's has THE ginger and you need it anyway ;) , FA's isn't the right kind for vaping)
My Golden Oreo has two TFA flavors, and you need those too, FA doesn't make them: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/golden-oreo.2388/
Thanks @Huckleberried I'd like to get other brands but didn't know what brands married well with FA.

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it's a flavor you like, it marries :)

TFA, Caps, INW, some FW, some NF... brands can be mixed at your whim! Have fun with DIY.
Cool, I was worried some brands just didn't go well with other brands. I'm learning so much and having a blast doing it. I made a mix today I could vape all day. May be stuck on this one for a while!

Apple Pie (FA) 4%
Custard (FA) 2%
Hazelnut (FA) 2%
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 2%
Bilberry (FA) .5%

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If it's a flavor you like, it marries :)

TFA, Caps, INW, some FW, some NF... brands can be mixed at your whim! Have fun with DIY.
I agree with this! I don't have any NF and don't use FW often. But cap and TFA are also very good flavorings (some are not so great as well but you definitely need some from each brand in your line up) like custards? Caps Vanilla Custard V2 is a must have. TFA brown sugar, banana nut bread, Cheesecake Graham Crust, and AP are must haves!
Check out Bullcityvapor.com, they have so many options, even mama j's line, which I NEED to try, everyone is raving about some of those flavorings and @wllmc is a good dude. As is @Roundhouse of BullCity! If they don't have it, they'll try and get it for you. There's a nicotine situation in NC where BullCity is so no nic atm bit they are working on a work around.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Irish Lass Variation
Irish Cream 2%
Vienna Cream 1%
Vanilla Bourbon 1%
Sounds very good and sounds like you have the Percentages just right, I will give this one a try.

Reactions: JXN

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Been lurking over here in the DIY thread a bit and decided to give the sugary almond apple tart & the Xtra Smooth Tiramisu Cream recipe a try. USPS should deliver the flavors tomorrow hopefully, cant wait cant wait. :) I've only been mixing my own for a short while and mostly just single flavor's from cap, so I'm really excited to try out your recipe and these flavors from FA.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there!! It's not mine, but @HeadInClouds , his lemon-cardamom custard is the bomb. I do the added additions.

http://vapingunderground.com/posts/137840/

Also if you click on my links, HIC has recipes for sale at humored, and pre made flavor recipe concentrates for sale at mamajs. @wllmc has pre made flavor concentrate recipes for sale at mama's also. I vote 5 stars for mama's specialty flavors of banana bread and cantaloupe crossing. I vote 5 stars for Hics Blueberry- coconut smoothie, gingerbread, Dulce de leche churros, and pirate truffles.

My 2 personal favorites of mine are...

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/joyfully-cinnful-in-fuji.94599/#post-515450

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/apricot-ginger-peasant-cobbler.91879/

Oops...my cobbler has nf organic ginger & wllmcs banana bread obviously has other ingredients than FA as well as Hics gingerbread. My bad.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Received my flavors today but one of them is labeled slightly different than what I ordered. Anyone know if this is the same flavor or not?

What I ordered was: Custard-FA

What I received was: Custard Cream - FA

Also I ordered 1 x 10 ml bottle of the Custard but received 2 x bottles of the Custard Cream.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my flavors today but one of them is labeled slightly different than what I ordered. Anyone know if this is the same flavor or not?

What I ordered was: Custard-FA

What I received was: Custard Cream - FA

Also I ordered 1 x 10 ml bottle of the Custard but received 2 x bottles of the Custard Cream.
What vender did you order from?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bullcityvapor.com

Actually sending them a message right now...

Update:
Bullcityvapor has replied that sometimes FA will "word things a little differently" but that I received the correct item.
You can call them too, they are really great and would fix any error.

Vlad1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can call them too, they are really great and would fix any error.

They were very prompt in answering my message so was no need to call. :) I updated my original post with their reply.

Update:
Bullcityvapor has replied that sometimes FA will "word things a little differently" but that I received the correct item.

Thanks

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They were very prompt in answering my message so was no need to call. :) I updated my original post with their reply.

Update:

Thanks
That they do! I know some of my old FA bottles have what I assume Italian? On them as well as the English name. Cold Press is another one I know FA labels differently.
But yeah BCV is the only place I've ordered anything vaping related from I got such a prompt response from.

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I was thinking of doin diy juice. Today was looking at FA so this post will come in handy. Thanks every one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This one of my favorite recipes. I make this for a lot of friends. Very simple recipe, but o so good.

Peach Soda
White Peach 3%
Cola 4%
Vienna Cream 1%-2% depending on how creamy you want it.

Some people like with a touch of Anise also.

Another favorite is my
Lemon Cookie Delight
Cookie 3%
Lemon Sicily 4%
Vienna Cream 1%
Joy 1%

My original version found here
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/lemon-cookie-delight.555290/

Dawnie42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This one of my favorite recipes. I make this for a lot of friends. Very simple recipe, but o so good.

Peach Soda
White Peach 3%
Cola 4%

Another favorite is my
Lemon Cookie Delight
Cookie 3%
Lemon Sicily 4%
Vienna Cream 1%
Joy 1%

mmm...Joy is in the mail for me now so I can't wait to try your lemon cookie delight out!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Peach Soda
White Peach 3%
Cola 4%

This looks good good as well! on the list! -also gonna try this with sub of cherry/black cherry ..

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Peach Soda
White Peach 3%
Cola 4%

Another favorite is my
Lemon Cookie Delight
Cookie 3%
Lemon Sicily 4%
Vienna Cream 1%
Joy 1%

May I ask, is the cola fizzy? I have tfa champagne and fw Mt dew and neither have that effervescent feel. I've heard chamange mentioned but I'm not seeing it unless its flavourarts. One of the few I don't have. If the cola does I may be ordering that. Thanks

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I personally think so and was quite surprised by that!

Hey thanks for the response Huckleberried. I'm going to ordering that soon. My girl loves a few mountain dew flavors she has gotten and I have made a mix but not quite where I want it with the fizziness. Might try a grape soda too. Hopefully I van add just enough that it captures the fizz without too much cola.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Worth a shot, I suppose. I have the TFA Mountain Dew flavor or whatever they're calling it now. I don't get fizzy out of that one, either. I've never tried the champagne ones. Hope it works out for you!

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha Yea. It won't be long before I have the full catalog of tfa cap and flavorart. I'd like to try some new outlets but I've heard mixed reviews about one on one and vz.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha Yea. It won't be long before I have the full catalog of tfa cap and flavorart. I'd like to try some new outlets but I've heard mixed reviews about one on one and vz.
I highly recommend checking out BullCity vapor. They carry FW, TFA, Cap, FA, INW, Hanseng, mama J's, and some of VZ/VT super concentrates (not gourmet line from VZ).
But, no matter how much you have, you'll always miss that one. I think I'm creeping up on 200 flavors, Definitely 150 and there's still always that one for a recipe I'm missing, always!

Bryon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes I think it has as fizzy task and feel also. It's a great flavor to have.

MistyMe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Peach Soda
White Peach 3%
Cola 4%

Some people like with a touch of Anise also.........

I am really enjoying this creamy peach cola. It's such a nice treat on a hot day. Thank you for sharing your recipe!

Vaporgasm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You do realize that when you click on those, they link back here to Vaping Underground? Or maybe you didn't. Those were created by some of us here. Botboy decided to share them with his world.
It's all good!! Abrahamfarrar was asking for all FlavourArt recipes and I shared a link. I just hope it was helpful to him. Vaping underground is welcome to them as well as is everyone else. Thank you guys for creating them and Botboy your world is a much happier place now i am sure. :)

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its called "HIC's Quikberry Pink "?

yes, after a strawberry flavored mix for milk. It's not going to be like the sugary type of juices that one buys .. but don't really think you can do those with just FA. Most of the strawberry milk recipes I've seen tend to run with TFA & CAP SB flavoring / dragonfruit / sucralose etc.

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not mine but hands down the best.... got me off the analogs!

Sully's Sweet Berry Mash (All FA)
2.5% Forest Fruit
2.5% Strawberry
0.5% Oba Oba
0.5% Marshmallow
0.5% Marzipan
0.5% Fresh Cream
Wow that looks awesome.another on my to do list.

abrahamfarrar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not mine but hands down the best.... got me off the analogs!

Sully's Sweet Berry Mash (All FA)
2.5% Forest Fruit
2.5% Strawberry
0.5% Oba Oba
0.5% Marshmallow
0.5% Marzipan
0.5% Fresh Cream

Sounds awesome! Is this a shake and vape or does it need time to steep?

VU Sponsors