Become a Patron!

Your favorite , best tasting tank (not inc rebuildables)

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to say the Nautilus with the vertical coils. the minis are OK if you want a small tank, but the bigger ones are cheaper:

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-nautilus/

these sleeves make them virtually unbreakable:

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-nautilus-hollowed-out-steel-sleeve/

i have 10 Naughties set up with those and 4 more on the way. it's a great tank.

WoV does a pretty good job of keeping their prices down and i think they'll price match, now. i know their prices drop, cuz i send them info on other deals. they want to have the best prices on authentic gear, though i can't seem to get them to understand why the MVP2 should only be $40. with discount, you can get them cheaper.

runner up is actually the aspire et-s! not a fan of tiny tanks, but the flavor is phenomenal in those. they are cheap, too!

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-et-s-bdc-glassomizer/

bdc's last almost 2 weeks in the et-s. hard to say on the bvc. changed most of my 1.8 ohm to 1.6, after 10 days. not because i had too, but because i finally got the new coils. the bdc's are better if you re-use them after a good soak. not sure what the bvc's will be like. new naughties due soon, so i'll find out.

I've had a Nautilus for a few weeks, but I've been afraid to use it because of the fully-exposed Pyrex tank. I recently saw those replacement tanks and got one. I'm glad I did! This Glasso is GREAT!

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have to say my favorite is the Aspire Nautilus. It hold 5mL of juices and has not leaked on me once. I did drop and break my first one so be careful with them. I got mine at cheap-vapes for $19.99 and had it in a few days.http://www.cheap-vapes.com/product-p/aspire-nautilus.htm I also ordered a 120mL of the sweet blue juice and it was amazing!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my Giant!!!! Great Air Flow! Great Taste! and now you can get 2.2 ,2.0 ,1.8 ,1.5 and I hear that you will be able to get .8 coils for them soon as well!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a Mega in and put it on top of an MVP2, and the draw is really airy - even at the lowest setting. Is this how it works? The iClear is a bit too tight, so I'm hoping the Nautilus slides right in between the two.

Am I just not used to this yet, or does the MVP2 not have enough "power" to drive this thing?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got a Mega in and put it on top of an MVP2, and the draw is really airy - even at the lowest setting. Is this how it works? The iClear is a bit too tight, so I'm hoping the Nautilus slides right in between the two.

Am I just not used to this yet, or does the MVP2 not have enough "power" to drive this thing?
It shouldn't be to airy when set on the lowest air setting, hmmmmm. Something might be amiss, when the Aero is set on lowest setting it should feel more like an aspire ego threaded tank.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What can I change @Celtic Fog? I'll go through the usual checks when I empty this tank, but if there's anything else you can think of, please do share.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the only thing i can think of, is that the shroud that covers the air holes is to lose and is allowing the air to come in from the sides. do you have the older version air system or the new style?

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a continuous slot and you slide the ring around to the narrowest part - is that old or new?

Today i went to get aspire nautilus mini, first vape..i straightforward fall in love with it, i use to be hardcore kayfun user. Now not anymore. I found my new daily vape tank.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a huge fan of the mini pro tank 2. I know I know...but I like it :)

Tapatalk: Samsung Note III

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, got in the Aerotank Mega clone I won thanks to the fine folks at CigaBuy. The first head seems to have been a dud, but am getting amazing flavor and vapor out of the second one. Definitely my new favorite clearo by a long shot!

Edit: After inspecting the "dud" head, I found that it had rotated and the juice holes on the head were totally blocked off. Took a pair of needlenose pliers and realigned, all is well again. Wicking and vaping like a dream now on the "dud".

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of Kanger tanks and a dozen various Aspire products (ss the BDS was formerly my favorite).

"Was" because the BVC coils are, in my opinion, a remarkable upgrade from all previously available products of this type. I have a stack of packs on my desk, am awaiting a co-op buy and have a couple packs of the cross-compatible heads coming from Ebay so I can once again be happy with the Davide and ET-S tanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the e-leaf, linked above, takes only BDC coils, not the new BVCs, just FYI.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My favorite clearo is still the old school Kanger T2. best flavor and warm vapor I have ever got out of a clearo. And the heads are cheap and seem to last forever. I have gone months on a single head and not lost very much flavor or vapor. After a good soak and clean I can get several more weeks out of them depending on what juice was used in them.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Scratch everything I said about the Aerotank Mega clone I have. Both heads have this annoying habit of rotating when I connect the base to the tank, shutting off the juice holes. Not only that, this particular one has issues with the threading on the base and juice seems to like to leak out of this area. Also, I am now experiencing an issue with both heads throwing errors when I go to check the resistance before firing. Thankfully, my devices wont fire because of this issue or who knows what would happen. Overall, I suggest passing on the clones from Cigabuy if this unit is an example of what they are selling.

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I run iClear 16's for testing juice, but -- I test a lot of juice.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a couple of Kanger tanks and a dozen various Aspire products (ss the BDS was formerly my favorite).

"Was" because the BVC coils are, in my opinion, a remarkable upgrade from all previously available products of this type. I have a stack of packs on my desk, am awaiting a co-op buy and have a couple packs of the cross-compatible heads coming from Ebay so I can once again be happy with the Davide and ET-S tanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the e-leaf, linked above, takes only BDC coils, not the new BVCs, just FYI.
Please let me know how the bvc works in your tanks. I am running low and about to order more.

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My favorite clearo is still the old school Kanger T2. best flavor and warm vapor I have ever got out of a clearo. And the heads are cheap and seem to last forever. I have gone months on a single head and not lost very much flavor or vapor. After a good soak and clean I can get several more weeks out of them depending on what juice was used in them.
It is indeed a good tank, leaking is not an issue if kept over half full. It always makes a nice pop and sputter and heads last forever. Similiar in design with a dome top directing vapor to the top is the Davide. Now my favorite for making a nice full vapor is the new style head in the Aero Tank. The head is sealed and only allows juice in through small ports solving the worn out wick causing the flood and gurgle. And the airflow is precisely adjustable. Good luck with your search!

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a 30s with my VTR, it was good. A few days later I received and mounted the Aspire mini with the new BVC atty. it's REALLY good.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went from nautilus being tops to aero mega slaying it, then the BVCs came out and back to the Naut I go, with one having the metal tank and a mini....I would like to get that sleeve. It really is almost like drinking juice, like a reviewer said (I forget who) you almost think you are getting juice coming up through the tip, but I have not. Last a long time, not one dry hit, and no leaking or gurgling which I did start having with the old BDC coils.

I do wonder how the newer 1.2 and .8 coils taste and last on the aero mega and giant now though, after someone putting them on top over the new BVC nautilus.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For me it's a close tie between the aerotank mega, the nautilus bvc, AND my davide, with kanger's new style flow control valve AND the new BVC BDC replacement coils I picked up from Brad :)

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The new Kanger Aero coils are exceptional! the sealed design allows you to adjust the airflow so that a nice vaccum draws the fluid right into the chamber. The result is huge clouds of warm tasty vapor, never burnt and spot on even adjusting the power and volts above the resistance of the coil. I'm liking the 1.3 ohm at 3.6 volts and 7.5 watts with 50/50 juice. Keep in mind the fluid consumption is high with double coils in the vacuum configuration so don't leave home without extra juice! Aero tank 1 and 2 will both use the new coils quite well. They are the cats meow!

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For me it's a close tie between the aerotank mega, the nautilus bvc, AND my davide, with kanger's new style flow control valve AND the new BVC BDC replacement coils I picked up from Brad :)

AGREED! I am quite pleased with the Davide's chamber architecture. I'm going out on the limb and saying I like it better than my single coil Protank 2 with the same coil. Being brass it heats up quite easily and lends itself to nice even vapor production time and time again.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's funny, because I started vaping, and quit cigs after almost 30 years of smoking THAT DAY with just a crappy ego atomizer, and 650mah battery that a customer sent me. I then graduated to a protank 3 with a 1300 vision spinner a week later, and fell head over heals in love with vaping!

After hearing all the rave reviews about the Nautilus; I scooped one up at the local Vape shop, AND THOUGHT it was the cats meow; until I made a drunken online purchase of the aerotank mega, with the new sealed kanger coils. The Vape I got from the mega was just so bloody tasty; my nautilus tasted burnt, dry, and flavorless in comparison. Having said that the Davide was just below the other two tanks IMO, BUT is now a top shelf contender with these new coils; no question.

Expecting some Vape-mail today; hopefully the aspire nautilus bvc coils will be in it, so I can do a comparison of all these tank combinations, and coils. :)

Regardless, I will be posting a review of some sort this evening; possibly on these massive 2600mah twists I've been using for the last two months. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel friends, then watch, like, and comment on my videos. :cool:

I will be doing monthly giveaways starting soon! :)

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's funny, because I started vaping, and quit cigs after almost 30 years of smoking THAT DAY with just a crappy ego atomizer, and 650mah battery that a customer sent me. I then graduated to a protank 3 with a 1300 vision spinner a week later, and fell head over heals in love with vaping!

After hearing all the rave reviews about the Nautilus; I scooped one up at the local Vape shop, AND THOUGHT it was the cats meow; until I made a drunken online purchase of the aerotank mega, with the new sealed kanger coils. The Vape I got from the mega was just so bloody tasty; my nautilus tasted burnt, dry, and flavorless in comparison. Having said that the Davide was just below the other two tanks IMO, BUT is now a top shelf contender with these new coils; no question.

Expecting some Vape-mail today; hopefully the aspire nautilus bvc coils will be in it, so I can do a comparison of all these tank combinations, and coils. :)

Regardless, I will be posting a review of some sort this evening; possibly on these massive 2600mah twists I've been using for the last two months. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel friends, then watch, like, and comment on my videos. :cool:

I will be doing monthly giveaways starting soon! :)
Good work, I know for me being a tobacconist and collecting premium cigars that over 30 years of smoking had taken its toll and something had to change. I may still have my collections but they now have unmolested aging time with my primary efforts going to using vaping gear that will provide me with pleasing experiences in order to not go back to 5-6 cigars a day plus 60-80 fancy ryo cigs. I need good reviews and information on tanks, etc.. to start away from the old habits. Looking forward to more solid reviews from vapers like you that know what's at stake and not fan boys parroting the latest buzz feed.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good work, I know for me being a tobacconist and collecting premium cigars that over 30 years of smoking had taken its toll and something had to change. I may still have my collections but they now have unmolested aging time with my primary efforts going to using vaping gear that will provide me with pleasing experiences in order to not go back to 5-6 cigars a day plus 60-80 fancy ryo cigs. I need good reviews and information on tanks, etc.. to start away from the old habits. Looking forward to more solid reviews from vapers like you that know what's at stake and not fan boys parroting the latest buzz feed.

Phew, I never wanted to stop sucking down my Nat Sherman's either, but my lungs, throat, and mouth were paying a hefty penalty indeed.

This vaping hobby came to the rescue at the right time for me; as some scary things were forming in the back of my mouth, and my sense of taste was taking a terrible blow as well. Now, my mouth is healthy again; whilst enjoying my other fave hobby of cooking has become a treat like I used to be!

I buy a ton of Vape gear, and if it's not what I'm looking for; I generally give it away to someone who's interested in starting vaping, or another vaper who's taste it suits better.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Phew, I never wanted to stop sucking down my Nat Sherman's either, but my lungs, throat, and mouth were paying a hefty penalty indeed.

This vaping hobby came to the rescue at the right time for me; as some scary things were forming in the back of my mouth, and my sense of taste was taking a terrible blow as well. Now, my mouth is healthy again; whilst enjoying my other fave hobby of cooking has become a treat like I used to be!

I buy a ton of Vape gear, and if it's not what I'm looking for; I generally give it away to someone who's interested in starting vaping, or another vaper who's taste it suits better.

I like that philosophy about passing along gear to others who may need it. The reality is that some people simply cannot afford a lot of gear but I always tell people spending more does not always produce better results. Everyone has their own style and taste. I believe strongly in helping others with whatever I may have if it will save their lives and get them to stop smoking. Middle finger goes up to Phillip Morris:D

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what is the best tank, for taste and vapor without having to rebuild!

I like the Kanger V2, Smok GBC, Davide, Smok Trophy V2. Nautilus Mini has been decent as well. Any one of these are solid tanks IMO. Hope that helps in making your decision. The BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) is applicable for the V2 and Nautilus BVC. Davide can do both single and dual.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like that philosophy about passing along gear to others who may need it. The reality is that some people simply cannot afford a lot of gear but I always tell people spending more does not always produce better results. Everyone has their own style and taste. I believe strongly in helping others with whatever I may have if it will save their lives and get them to stop smoking. Middle finger goes up to Phillip Morris:D
Thanks brother, to me it's about getting as many folks off cigs, and into something much healthier, and enjoyable.

A random customer of mine sent me an ego setup, and a small bottle of juice some time ago; telling me to give it a fair shake for a day, or two. I did just that, and haven't touched a cig since; nor would I even dream of it. Since then I've scrabbled my way through gear to find things I like; as I've realized it costs a fair bit less toacquire good Vape gear, than it costs to waste money on cigs.

Since I started, I got my mother vaping, every friend I have has switched over, and I try like hell to spread the word to everyone I come acrossed with a lit death stick in their hand.

With all that being said, this is a great forum; with a lot of good posters, and a really good vibe. :)

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the Kanger V2, Smok GBC, Davide, Smok Trophy V2. Nautilus Mini has been decent as well. Any one of these are solid tanks IMO. Hope that helps in making your decision. The BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) is applicable for the V2 and Nautilus BVC. Davide can do both single and dual.
Agreed!

Bang for the buck?

A $12 davide bdc wins hands down IMO. Grab some of the new BVC coils, throw it on a vv spinner, and enjoy one hell of a great Vape! If you decide you want a little more; toss a $5 kanger variable airflow valve on there, and Vape like a nautilus :cool:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed!

Bang for the buck?

A $12 davide bdc wins hands down IMO. Grab some of the new BVC coils, throw it on a vv spinner, and enjoy one hell of a great Vape! If you decide you want a little more; toss a $5 kanger variable airflow valve on there, and Vape like a nautilus :cool:

That is what I tell newbies and anyone looking for a set up. Get a simple tank, take care of it and it will take care of you. I still use my spinners often times more than my mods. They work great and help me remember my roots. That to me is most important never lose sight where you came from. Without the electronic cigarette it would be "end game" for me and millions of other smokers. I would have never been able to break free.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks brother, to me it's about getting as many folks off cigs, and into something much healthier, and enjoyable.

A random customer of mine sent me an ego setup, and a small bottle of juice some time ago; telling me to give it a fair shake for a day, or two. I did just that, and haven't touched a cig since; nor would I even dream of it. Since then I've scrabbled my way through gear to find things I like; as I've realized it costs a fair bit less toacquire good Vape gear, than it costs to waste money on cigs.

Since I started, I got my mother vaping, every friend I have has switched over, and I try like hell to spread the word to everyone I come acrossed with a lit death stick in their hand.

With all that being said, this is a great forum; with a lot of good posters, and a really good vibe. :)

Definitely a great vibe and an opportunity to learn and help others. Nice story BTW. One random person introduced you to the revolution and you paid it forward, that is simply awesome and they way it was meant to be. The e-cig revolution has gone viral across the globe and we're all part of this exciting movement. That is something I take great pride in and will be committed to until the day I die. The day is coming where there will no longer be tobacco companies poisoning the masses for profits.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is what I tell newbies and anyone looking for a set up. Get a simple tank, take care of it and it will take care of you. I still use my spinners often times more than my mods. They work great and help me remember my roots. That to me is most important never lose sight where you came from. Without the electronic cigarette it would be "end game" for me and millions of other smokers. I would have never been able to break free.
YOU have the right mindset my friend!

Personally, I don't put the mods on a pedestal. To me they are just fun toys to play with. I dabble with rebuildables, and mech mods; however I don't find that I get a much more satisfying Vape from them. They are fun to blow some big ass clouds; test your ingenuity with coil building, etc. 90% of the time I'm vaping fill up, and go tanks.

Far be it from me to drive around in the car, or walk the streets sucking on a pipe bomb! I just don't like that kind of attention most of the time lol

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YOU have the right mindset my friend!

Personally, I don't put the mods on a pedestal. To me they are just fun toys to play with. I dabble with rebuildables, and mech mods; however I don't find that I get a much more satisfying Vape from them. They are fun to blow some big ass clouds; test your ingenuity with coil building, etc. 90% of the time I'm vaping fill up, and go tanks.

Far be it from me to drive around in the car, or walk the streets sucking on a pipe bomb! I just don't like that kind of attention most of the time lol

I have a few friends who love their mechanical mods, they are addicted to the Nemesis and Stingray. I'm like you I can take it or leave it, not a big deal. So long as you don't smoke and get a good vape that's all that matters. The industry is churning out very impressive gear so there is something for everyone to enjoy. Have you seen the E-LVT mod by Dovpo? It's a beast. Vaping on it is like walking on clouds, well literally you will be walking on clouds. Very well made piece and built solid.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a few friends who love their mechanical mods, they are addicted to the Nemesis and Stingray. I'm like you I can take it or leave it, not a big deal. So long as you don't smoke and get a good vape that's all that matters. The industry is churning out very impressive gear so there is something for everyone to enjoy. Have you seen the E-LVT mod by Dovpo? It's a beast. Vaping on it is like walking on clouds, well literally you will be walking on clouds. Very well made piece and built solid.
I've seen pics of it, looks pretty interesting.

What's the specs on that thing? How low can it go with regards to ohms?

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought the genuine nautilus when Joe advertised it for 20 bucks. Not real impressed. The flavor is great, but to me the draw is too loose on one hole, and too tight with no holes uncovered.

One thing I like that I like sometimes that others may find strange is the draw that gives you the snap, crackle, pop kinda draw. Overall I think like everyone else I am just looking to improve my vaping experience. I love having other vapors to talk to and get ideas from!
If you try them the Nautilus mini BVC coils also fit the original nautilus tanks. You won't have to get another tank just the replacement coils. There is a difference to the draw between the BVC and BDC coils. I must also point out that I do not think you are supposed to run the Nautilus with no holes uncovered. There are 4 size holes on the Nautilus look closely and you can see it goes from nearly the size of the slider opening down to just a small hole. Make sure you give each size a few puffs to see how the draw feels. To me the BVC coils seem a bit more loose than the BDC.

Good luck on the hunt..

-=|Brutus

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen pics of it, looks pretty interesting.

What's the specs on that thing? How low can it go with regards to ohms?

Quite certain in can sub ohm low and it is built like a tank. Not to mention feature rich.
3-6 V and 3-15 W
mobile power bank- charge your phone other accessories
built in flashlight
water resistance
voltage indicator lights
charge protection
locking functionality
brass contact
spring pin
takes one 18650 IMR battery
only 8 oz
nice shell and strong

One of the best mods I have seen in a while. Friends, love them....

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I gave in and bought a single Aspire BVC coil to test out in my Nautilus with my latest juice order. I only have one thing to say. HOLY SHIT. I am now a believer.
Haha! Nobody believes it until they try them!

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has any one, tried those smoktech GBC's ? I just ordered one, with coils, I like the aspire,
but they are priced too much for my vape budget.. That's why, I do like my carto's and DCT's
still, I wanna get a nice DCT from I B Tanked... :D :) ;)

The Smok GBC, RBC and EBC were among my first clearos. They were good and cheap, good taste, but ultimately too much gurgling for me using 100% PG. After switching out coils a number of times (all authentic Smok below 2 ohm) I came to the conclusion that the plastic center tube was likely contributing to the problem. Appears to create more condensation, which can drip down to the coil. Upgrading to the Smok Pyrex PBC tank with the metal center tube all but cured the problem--if the coil is good, and they aren't all good. It has great taste and overall function. I still use it today, even though I've moved on to rebuildables. More expensive I know, but still under $10. If you already have the Smok coils, I recommend you try it. Go for the V2 (the smaller 3.5 ml size). The outside plastic doesn't protect the Pyrex all that well so the smaller one will be less vulnerable. I dropped the bigger one the first time I went to to fill it and the Pyrex broke. Never got to try it.

Last edited:

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gave in and bought a single Aspire BVC coil to test out in my Nautilus with my latest juice order. I only have one thing to say. HOLY SHIT. I am now a believer.
I did the exact same thing! Heard all the fuss and bought a single BVC to see what all the hub bub was about and...booyah! Now I can't put my Naut down. Going out today to buy at least two 5 packs of them!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some make it sound like the BVC head's for the Nautilus are much more expensive but you can get five packs for around $10.00 and change on quite a few vendors sites now .

They can handle higher wattage (actually i find 13-15 watts ) is a good range and they last a hell of a lot longer , drop them in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes and let dry , good as new.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I immediately ordered 2 boxes of em after trying this one. Currently running this 1.8ohm at 14 watts with a 40pg/60vg juice. Blowing bigger clouds with this than I do my Kayfuns! Keeping up like a champ. No dry hits, even when chain vaping.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also like my protank for certain uses. Going to order a protank 3 mini for my Stealth Vape-Innokin VV 3 see how a dual coil protank works

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aerotank Mini, on the go, and Mega at home. I won't say they are the best tasting but close to it. They are the most satisfying however, because of the easy and airy draw, which is best in class for lung hits IMO. Admittedly, I'm a nut about easy air flow for lung hits.

Best tasting? Smoktech Artemas DCT, or other DCT fitted with a 1.5 ohm dual coil Smoktech cartomizer. Superb flavor density and consistency. Frustratingly tight draw though, which means I can't get enough of its goodness, making it less satisfying than the new Aerotanks.

Last edited:

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aerotank Mini, on the go, and Mega at home. I won't say they are the best tasting but close to it. They are the most satisfying however, because of the easy and airy draw, which is best in class for lung hits IMO. Admittedly, I'm a nut about easy air flow for lung hits.

Best tasting? Smoktech Artemas DCT, or other DCT fitted with a 1.5 ohm dual coil Smoktech cartomizer. Superb flavor density and consistency. Frustratingly tight draw though, which means I can't get enough of its goodness, making it less satisfying than the new Aerotanks.
I love the new aerotank as well; with the new coils. Superb flavor IMO.

I tend to use different flavors in my nautilus, and my aerotanks. They both have their strengths, and weaknesses with different flavor notes IMO.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also like my protank for certain uses. Going to order a protank 3 mini for my Stealth Vape-Innokin VV 3 see how a dual coil protank works
I predict you'll love that mini 3. I've had one a month and that little feller can take the watts and keep on chunkin' the tastey fog.

ToxicSludge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally l also was not impressed with my nautilus . I do like glass tanks, so far the iclear 30s and mini and org. Protank 3' are my favorites. I like a draw with some air, kinda like you get from cheap clearos like the i16. You know that snap crackle pop once in a while!

The nautilus has a very tight draw with holes closed up and I feel like the smallest hole is too loose.

Try using the new BVC's on your naught.I got some yesterday,(1.8 ohm),and that changed the whole game for me.Great flavor/vape,no burnt taste and I'm running it @ 11 watts on my V5.I'm now glad I kept it ;)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would say the New Aspire Nautilus Mini with New BVC coils.. By Far the best non rebuildable available.. No one has bebuilt one as yet. Maybe they will.. I dont know.. I know that this combination works the best for me in a tank system..
riptripper has rebuilt them. he finds a way to rebuild everything but admits that not everyone would want to go through the trouble. he's got vids on that and the aspire bdc rebuild

VU Sponsors