Become a Patron!

Your favorite natural tasting fruit flavors

ProgHouseDJ

Member For 1 Year
hi!

Ive tried several different fruit flavors from a couple companies and am looking for some that taste similar to the real fruit, and not a candy or artificial taste. So far I’ve had luck with orange, blueberry, pear, and tangerine. I’m open to pretty much any fruit flavor except banana and watermelon.

Thanks!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi!

Ive tried several different fruit flavors from a couple companies and am looking for some that taste similar to the real fruit, and not a candy or artificial taste. So far I’ve had luck with orange, blueberry, pear, and tangerine. I’m open to pretty much any fruit flavor except banana and watermelon.

MF Lemon

Tuff to make further suggestions without knowing what you have had luck with. "orange, blueberry, pear, and tangerine" mean nothing to me. Or, would that be CAP Tangerine ? (for example)

ProgHouseDJ

Member For 1 Year
LorAnn pear
Capella Tangerine
Capella Juicy Orange
TFA Blueberry
TFA Key Lime

Those have been my favorites, I’ve used TFA Strawberry(ripe) sparingly too with good results- it has kind of a funky flavor by itself. What brand is MF?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have had a few from Liquid Barn and was very happy with them. One being Honeydew Melon plus the Orange Banana and Peach. Remember how taste is subjective and what I find appealing may turn you stomach. Good luck~! :vino::vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Orange Banana tastes like an Orange Creamsicle to me~!

ProgHouseDJ

Member For 1 Year
I have had a few from Liquid Barn and was very happy with them. One being Honeydew Melon plus the Orange Banana and Peach. Remember how taste is subjective and what I find appealing may turn you stomach. Good luck~! :vino::vino:

I’ve been looking for a good peach flavor. I tried TFA(I think) and it tasted like gummy peach rings. I’m after more of a natural flavor.

Thanks!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been looking for a good peach flavor. I tried TFA(I think) and it tasted like gummy peach rings. I’m after more of a natural flavor.

The only thing I noticed was it needed to breathe because of the alcohol content.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ecblend has peaches n cream.
i taste no cream, just peaches.
very nice.

ProgHouseDJ

Member For 1 Year
That's especially true for when one considers the 20 bucks or so I've already spent on lemon flavors from other manufacturers that will mostly be collecting dust.
Those look like essential oils- is that right? I tried some of those from LorAnn, and they taste great, but the acid in the oils ate silicone. Not a great combination with squonk bottles and some o rings.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those look like essential oils- is that right?

I've never used essential oils. Never expect to either. I'm in the "not so good for you" camp.

EDIT
The MF Lemon sent to me (and unlike any other MF flavor I have), was shipped with the eye dropper separate and not immersed in the flavor bottle. That could tend to make me think the flavor might not have a positive effect on plastics. :) Then again I'm using 1% in a single flavor mix. If my squonkers start melting, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

henrymiller

Member For 4 Years
Lately I’ve been vaping Reds, a couple Naked flavors, all the Alternativ juices and finishing off a bottle of Skwezed green apple. I found new market pace with large variety of e-liquids uk so decided to try smth new. Based on my own expeirence I ca say that Adirondack's flavors are worth trying, they're good at fruit flavors. Bleux also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The problem is, we use artificial flavors (mostly). Some of them can have natural characteristics but most are far from "real thing". I've never had an orange flavor that matched biting into a real orange in the summer time. Lemon flavors no matter how natural tasting you think it is, will not be sour. I understand you want to steer away from candy-like flavors. But when I really think about it more and more of them don't taste real to me.

VU Sponsors