Become a Patron!

Your favorite RDAs?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear SOI's sub zero RDA is kind of like the Kennedy, haven't used it yet and don't know the price and I think Geekvape makes one also, usually their prices aren't too bad. But if you get the chance, you should go for it. I never have a problem leaking because I never over drip, never had and never will, long ago I did for juicy vapes but when you super sub ohm, over dripping gets hot lava juice in the mouth, shit hurts bro.
I highly recommend SΩI's sub zero kit, the RDA is excellent and is the best designed Hybrid that I've found to date.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking at either the Sub Zero or the VGod Elite mech. Both look solid!

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  1. Kennedy Vapor Kennedy 25mm 2-post
    I just love this RDA. For the way I vape, it is, in a word, perfect. Non-adjustable airflow, but it has exactly the airflow I want—bottom-up, with those tubes right under the coils. A deep juice well with the tube design means it simply does not leak. Great build deck that can handle all kinds of coils, with the bonus of top-down grub screws that don’t twist coil legs. Also, all hex screws...right on. Squonk pin available. And that black Cerakote coating is tough. I’ve dropped my mod a few times, and the Kennedy doesn’t have a single mark. The Kennedy kinda killed my desire for more atomizers—I’ve found my one. That said, a few more Kennedys would be OK with me. :giggle:
  2. Vapergate Mason v2 30mm
  3. tie between Dotmod Petri v2 and 528 Custom Vapes Goon
Cheers,
Ian

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to add one more thing about the Kennedy that makes it perfect for me...

I get great flavor (bottom-up, coil-focused airflow), and serious clouds. No compromise on either, when that seems to be an issue with almost every other atomizer.

I’m using 100% VG, and VG doesn’t carry flavors well. With the Kennedy, the flavor is on-point and delicious.

The other day when I was out I met some guys and one had a Reuleaux with a Smok TFV8. I showed my Triade and Kennedy.

One of them called out “Clouds, Bro!,” so I pulled a vape and let out a plume...the way the wind was blowing sent my vapor straight into their car, filling it, and then all four of them shouted “Whooooaaaaa!”

I was probably twice their age, but I guess we had a couple of things in common...sporty cars, and 3-battery vaping. :giggle:

Cheers,
Ian

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to add one more thing about the Kennedy that makes it perfect for me...

I get great flavor (bottom-up, coil-focused airflow), and serious clouds. No compromise on either, when that seems to be an issue with almost every other atomizer.

I’m using 100% VG, and VG doesn’t carry flavors well. With the Kennedy, the flavor is on-point and delicious.

The other day when I was out I met some guys and one had a Reuleaux with a Smok TFV8. I showed my Triade and Kennedy.

One of them called out “Clouds, Bro!,” so I pulled a vape and let out a plume...the way the wind was blowing sent my vapor straight into their car, filling it, and then all four of them shouted “Whooooaaaaa!”

I was probably twice their age, but I guess we had a couple of things in common...sporty cars, and 3-battery vaping. :giggle:

Cheers,
Ian
I loved reading that & that sounds like a really nice setup btw. I've had Kennedy type RDA'S but don't own a Kennedy as of yet an coupled with a triade your in for one damn good vape. Enjoy :)

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I have bought good clones but prefer authentics. These are all authentic.

My favorite for flavor lately is the Dead Rabbit. I have these 4 in order from right to left.. Dead Rabbit and Rx200 - Murdered out RxGen3 with Special Edition Stainless Peerless - Gold on Gold Goon 1.5 with Rx2/3. Last the Recoil with the noisy cricket ll.
20170830_142559-1-1.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bought good clones but prefer authentics. These are all authentic.

My favorite for flavor lately is the Dead Rabbit. I have these 4 in order from right to left.. Dead Rabbit and Rx200 - Murdered out RxGen3 with Special Edition Stainless Peerless - Gold on Gold Goon 1.5 with Rx2/3. Last the Recoil with the noisy cricket ll.
View attachment 90637
Good to see a Wismec fan, I have the rx200s, rx2/3 and I'm pulling the plug on the rx300 soon.

VU Sponsors