Become a Patron!

Your favorite squonking RDA?

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking for something with a stock option squonk pin that isn't leaky. What are your favorites? I'd rather not get a clone if that helps.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My go to squonk rda is my zenith 2.5 but it's a clone (authentic is about $125 ) but it works like a charm great flavor, nice clouds and doesn't leak unless you really oversquonk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Chuthulu's Hastur S2 RDA. It doesn't work on either of the Kanger Dripboxes though. Second choice is the Velocity V2.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hrm, can't find any original Zenith's on Vapecrawler. Odins are out of stock. Hasturs are only on GB and FT. And the Velocities are all clones. Argh.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't squonk, but I love the tsunami 24. authentic's are like 30 bucks, great flavor and it comes with a squonking pin

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't squonk, but I love the tsunami 24. authentic's are like 30 bucks, great flavor and it comes with a squonking pin
Actually have two coming that I got for $18/ea in VB's clearance. But I hear that, as squonkers, they're leak prone due to the lower air intakes.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Actually have two coming that I got for $18/ea in VB's clearance. But I hear that, as squonkers, they're leak prone due to the lower air intakes.
I've never had leaking problems since the air holes on the inside are raised up. Only way it would leak is if you paint your coils with liquid and it drips down into the air holes

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ad6588784c06e582298b24a17f8aafac.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
16mm? That tiny?

There are some places that actually do have NIB Cyclones. I can get it for $50 so far

VU Sponsors