Become a Patron!

Your help is appreciated

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hello to all here. I'm looking to get another mod and have some questions that I hope y'all can answer. Has any of you ordered from Vaprzon? I was going to order from Directvapor, but Vaprzon has the same device much cheaper. Just want to make sure Vaprzon legit and don't sell clones. The device I'm looking at is the Vaporesso Polar. On to the battery question, Vaprzon has the Sony 18650 VTC5 as the only option that I see on their website. When comparing the Polar starter kit against the Polar mod on Directvapor, they say that an external battery charger is recommended on the starter kit page, but do not say that on the mod page. What do y'all think? Should I get a battery charger also? For simplicity, I prefer to just use the usb port which it has. Directvapor also has more selection of batteries to choose from like the Samsung 20s 18650 2000mAh 30A High Drain battery among many others. Which 18650 battery would you recommend that would be the longest lasting between charges and what does High Drain mean? Many thanks for taking the time to answer these questions. I hope that I can get some feedback and place the order before it is not on sale anymore.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about that vendor. Never heard of or used them. As far as batteries go I only get them from 3 places. Liionwholesale, IMR, and illum. Com.. Right now IMR has the molicel 18650 p26 battery on sale for super cheap. Like a dollar something a piece. Great battery. Plan on getting more from this sale as well.

https://www.imrbatteries.com/oem-p26a-18650-2600mah-25a-battery/

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Another vote for Liion Wholesale. Excellent battery vendor. I only use an external charger, even for my dnas. Most devices do not have good balanced charging capabilities.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the tips on the batteries. Any thoughts about ordering from Vaprzon? I've ordered from Directvapor and was pleased.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks for the tips on the batteries. Any thoughts about ordering from Vaprzon? I've ordered from Directvapor and was pleased.
I've never heard of them. Did you google site reviews?

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Letitia9, I couldn't find much of anything about them, hmmmm..... I just got off the phone with Directvapor and they said they do price match if everything matches up, they had me email them a picture of the webpage with the item that I want to order for their review. Now it's a waiting game to see if they will match it or not.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Letitia9, I couldn't find much of anything about them, hmmmm..... I just got off the phone with Directvapor and they said they do price match if everything matches up, they had me email them a picture of the webpage with the item that I want to order for their review. Now it's a waiting game to see if they will match it or not.
Whenever shopping for a new mod I use Vapecrawler. Its a search site for vape stuff. You can find stores that have the item, and sort them by price. It's usually a good tool.

VU Sponsors