Become a Patron!

Your old faithful adv?

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all VU peeps, I have wanted to start this thead for a few now,just been to busy mixing/vaping some of your amaizing recipes. I will mix some and take 2 extra rda's to work and switch them out. I think just like alot of you we vape on some different juices for a while "but" we always go back to that #1. Now i know not all of you have a #1 vape,but im looking for on this thread is that everyone's old faithful. My goto adv is :
  • All flavors are FA unless noted : gambit -fa-v6.2
  • apple 1%
  • apple pie 4%
  • acetyl pyrazine 4-6 drops per 30 ml
  • fresh cream 1%
  • (cap) custard v2 0.5%
  • caramel 1.5%
  • vanilla classic 1%
  • vienna cream 2%
  • pie crust (tpa) 1.5% Whats yours ?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right now, my ADV is Rocket Puppy's RY4 Double. I made a 120 ml bottle of it, and I'm carrying it around the house all day long. I use a Vulcan RDA with it, & I mix it at 50/50 to get the best flavor & taste. I think I mix it a little strong, but I had never tried it before I found the recipe here, & now, I can't seem to get enough of it. My second ADV is Grants Custard clone. I could go on to list all 5 of my best flavors, but I'll keep this short, as I'm known for writing Reader's Digest short stories in the forums...lol

RY4 Double-CAP--18%
Acetyl Pyrazine--0.5%
Vanilla Bourbon--FA--0.5%
Vienna Creme--FA--0.5%
Caramel--FA--0.5%
Nicotine--VT--1.8%
PG-BC--50%
VG--BC--50%

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
I have to say V2 is it. Waiting on USPS to try 6.2. I did, on the last batch go half and half FA/TFA apple pie and FA caramel. Thinking of trying FA Vanilla bourbon in there too. Id like to thank you for V2 by the way. I want to let friends taste it but that would leave less for me. ;)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now, my ADV is Rocket Puppy's RY4 Double. I made a 120 ml bottle of it, and I'm carrying it around the house all day long. I use a Vulcan RDA with it, & I mix it at 50/50 to get the best flavor & taste. I think I mix it a little strong, but I had never tried it before I found the recipe here, & now, I can't seem to get enough of it. My second ADV is Grants Custard clone. I could go on to list all 5 of my best flavors, but I'll keep this short, as I'm known for writing Reader's Digest short stories in the forums...lol

RY4 Double-CAP--18%
Acetyl Pyrazine--0.5%
Vienna Creme--FA--0.5%
Caramel--FA--0.5%
Nicotine--VT--1.8%
PG-BC--50%
VG--BC--50%
Very cool to hear! That's a poop load of ry4 double. Have you tried it with less?

I'm glad you found a way to make it to your liking =)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like variety a lot more than I ever thought I would, but my main go-to flavors are my Golden Oreo and HIC's Orange Cranberry Macaroons. I have 12 bottles sitting next to me, and probably that many in a little drawer nearby, too. One tank empties, I look around and see what fits my mood. The main 2 usually go with me to work.

ADV_search

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to say V2 is it. Waiting on USPS to try 6.2. I did, on the last batch go half and half FA/TFA apple pie and FA caramel. Thinking of trying FA Vanilla bourbon in there too. Id like to thank you for V2 by the way. I want to let friends taste it but that would leave less for me. ;)
thanks ksarrow,there was alot of failed variations to get v2, let my know if any variations work for you .

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like variety a lot more than I ever thought I would, but my main go-to flavors are my Golden Oreo and HIC's Orange Cranberry Macaroons. I have 12 bottles sitting next to me, and probably that many in a little drawer nearby, too. One tank empties, I look around and see what fits my mood. The main 2 usually go with me to work.
Golden Oreo?? How did I miss a Golden Oreo?? I thought I'd PILLAGED the recipe thread....lol!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, we all have our preferences! My favorite I keep going back too....HICs Caribbean cooler & lemon cardamom custard & CADDISFLYs Beach Balls! Loving coconut, custard, rum, limes, cardamom, lemon, & apricot...all fa

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all VU peeps, I have wanted to start this thead for a few now,just been to busy mixing/vaping some of your amaizing recipes. I will mix some and take 2 extra rda's to work and switch them out. I think just like alot of you we vape on some different juices for a while "but" we always go back to that #1. Now i know not all of you have a #1 vape,but im looking for on this thread is that everyone's old faithful. My goto adv is :
  • All flavors are FA unless noted : gambit -fa-v6.2
  • apple 1%
  • apple pie 4%
  • acetyl pyrazine 4-6 drops per 30 ml
  • fresh cream 1%
  • (cap) custard v2 0.5%
  • caramel 1.5%
  • vanilla classic 1%
  • vienna cream 2%
  • pie crust (tpa) 1.5% Whats yours ?
Dude, this sounds pretty darned excellent. I have everything but the tfa pie crust! Frustrating!

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years

RY4 Double-CAP--18%
Acetyl Pyrazine--0.5%
Vienna Creme--FA--0.5%
Caramel--FA--0.5%
Nicotine--VT--1.8%
PG-BC--50%
VG--BC--50%

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
I second the vote for Rocket Puppy's RY4! I need to start making 500mL batches of this - the "puny" 125mL mixes don't last me very long. I keep thinking about trying to play around with the recipe, but I just can't bring myself to do it - I love the original recipe too much the way it is! My other favorite is White Coconut Cake by Jason. I rip through that juice pretty fast too![/QUOTE]

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I second the vote for Rocket Puppy's RY4! I need to start making 500mL batches of this - the "puny" 125mL mixes don't last me very long. I keep thinking about trying to play around with the recipe, but I just can't bring myself to do it - I love the original recipe too much the way it is! My other favorite is White Coconut Cake by Jason. I rip through that juice pretty fast too!
[/QUOTE]
Both VERY good vapes. They both contain flavorings I didn't think I'd like, but @RocketPuppy and @Cramptholomew worked magic with these. Kudos to both of them!

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
Both VERY good vapes. They both contain flavorings I didn't think I'd like, but @RocketPuppy and @Cramptholomew worked magic with these. Kudos to both of them![/QUOTE]
I can't get enough of either of these flavors! I'm fairly new to DIY, but since I made these I haven't bought any vendor juice! I've made a few others as well, but these two are my favs - hands down. Your Golden Oreo is on the "to make" list as well! Sounds delicious! I can't thank all of you enough for giving me the encouragement to get into DIY!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Zortec2112, I'll warn ya on the Oreo one. It's kinda strong, but I do like that one. It's only "ok" at shake and vape. Later, it's creamy vanilla flavor. It's almost too sweet, so I sometimes leave out the Meringue. With that said, isn't DIY a ton of fun?!

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
Your description makes me want to try it even more! I'm a sucker for vanilla/custard/cream vapes - especially sweet ones! I'm loving DIY - is is a lot of fun - and cost effective. It's nice to find that, even I, can create delicious flavors at home - on demand and for only a few bucks a bottle! I'm sure my local vape shop will miss my business as I go through about 100mL or so per week! I always loved my local vape shop's RY4, but Rocket Puppy ruined me for it! I still have three bottles of the vendor juice in the drawer but haven't been able to bring myself to use them up.

Soon time to order some more flavorings...Golden Oreos on the menu!!:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both VERY good vapes. They both contain flavorings I didn't think I'd like, but @RocketPuppy and @Cramptholomew worked magic with these. Kudos to both of them![/QUOTE]
Need to do another small flavor order to make both of these. Alas, I have no marzipan or almond....:(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I recently picked up a 30ml of Marzipan. Re-ordering the Almond today. :) They contain YUM. I wasn't sure about Marzipan when I first tried it, then I fell in love with it. Much like my experience with Anise.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently picked up a 30ml of Marzipan. Re-ordering the Almond today. :) They contain YUM. I wasn't sure about Marzipan when I first tried it, then I fell in love with it. Much like my experience with Anise.
I've never tried the anise. Does it have really strong licorice notes?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never tried the anise. Does it have really strong licorice notes?
No, I thought it would, too. Yes, there's a light licorice note, but not at all overwhelming. I consider it to be a sweetener, perfect for fruits, some bakery and even coffees! I was hesitant to get it at all, but bought a 3ml sample size for a recipe I really wanted to try out. Sailed through it once I started using it. If you don't like licorice AT ALL, it might not be for you. I really like it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like licorice, just not sure about vaping it if it's very "licorice-y"....lol!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll soon find that out! I'm mixing in a few minutes and am going to make HIC's English Allsorts. I have a feeling I'll like vaping licorice, considering how much I enjoy Anise. It's funny, with things I don't normally eat, I'll vape 'em for days. Coconut being one of those. SO good.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is one- http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ggs-honey-fig-tobacco.27223/ but since I tasted the German Fig, I've been mixing 20ml of the original recipe and 10ml of the German fig and putting them together. It's sooo good. Still can't put down the Blackberry Cobbler either. Good thing I like those, I've not been experimenting at all lately.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Neither have I. Well, not much, at least. I've been mixing all these yummy looking ones around me. I have a few ideas written down that are in progress AND vapeable. Gonna get back to those soon.

Is your Blackberry Cobbler posted? I ordered a blackberry today.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both VERY good vapes. They both contain flavorings I didn't think I'd like, but @RocketPuppy and @Cramptholomew worked magic with these. Kudos to both of them!
I can't get enough of either of these flavors! I'm fairly new to DIY, but since I made these I haven't bought any vendor juice! I've made a few others as well, but these two are my favs - hands down. Your Golden Oreo is on the "to make" list as well! Sounds delicious! I can't thank all of you enough for giving me the encouragement to get into DIY![/QUOTE]
Wow!!! This is awesome! Thank you for saying this Zortec. I'm thrilled it keeps you from buying pre-made. Let me know if you want some of the variations. I only have a few hundred. =)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Neither have I. Well, not much, at least. I've been mixing all these yummy looking ones around me. I have a few ideas written down that are in progress AND vapeable. Gonna get back to those soon.

Is your Blackberry Cobbler posted? I ordered a blackberry today.
I thought I posted it...maybe I didn't make it formal in the recipe section, because I can't find it. I'll do that tonight. Which did you order?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looking at this I feel so lazy. 'my two advs are just max vg with half berry crunch and half graham cracker --or --equal parts peanutbutter, cheesecake 3, graham cracker. All TFA and embarrassingly I don't know the percentage. Its just all eyeballed.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought I posted it...maybe I didn't make it formal in the recipe section, because I can't find it. I'll do that tonight. Which did you order?
I ordered from 3 places this trip, none of which were ECX. I got a small sample of FA blackberry to try out, but to do want to get the fe one. I have it on a list, though. I'll watch for your cobbler! :)

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looking at this I feel so lazy. 'my two advs are just max vg with half berry crunch and half graham cracker --or --equal parts peanutbutter, cheesecake 3, graham cracker. All TFA and embarrassingly I don't know the percentage. Its just all eyeballed.
Nothing wrong with that if it's working for you. A lot of good mixes are done that way. I'm a huge fan of cheesecake graham cracker!

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing wrong with that if it's working for you. A lot of good mixes are done that way. I'm a huge fan of cheesecake graham cracker!
Well, i was shunned like an Amish person driving a car for not having ,measurements some other place. Then there's another forum I frequent with only a handful of us that DIY and they know I'm lazy. Lmao
Typos brought to you by:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Be careful with fa blackberry taste real floral........really floral!!!! taste a drop and see what i mean.
Thanks for the head up ADV! I'm keeping the FE on my list after chatting with glassgrl about it. I love blackberry. If this one fails, no huge loss.
Well, i was shunned like an Amish person driving a car for not having ,measurements some other place. Then there's another forum I frequent with only a handful of us that DIY and they know I'm lazy. Lmao
Typos brought to you by:
LOL, I see what you did there ;) I was too lazy to get out of my recliner, and my phone hates me.

I can see where people would like % when posting a specific recipe, but if something is working for ya as a personal vape, who am I to shun?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Typos brought to you by:
Lazy, umm no! U tell those who shun u that its not your fault you are so good you can mix this way! My Grandma was the best baker ever and never measured, just eyeballed it or knew...a pinch of this, a handful of that!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the head up ADV! I'm keeping the FE on my list after chatting with glassgrl about it. I love blackberry. If this one fails, no huge loss.

LOL, I see what you did there ;) I was too lazy to get out of my recliner, and my phone hates me.

I can see where people would like % when posting a specific recipe, but if something is working for ya as a personal vape, who am I to shun?
Lazy, umm no! U tell those who shun u that its not your fault you are so good you can mix this way! My Grandma was the best baker ever and never measured, just eyeballed it or knew...a pinch of this, a handful of that!

I know parts, I've spent must of my life as a chef, so mentally I can do the 1 part bourbon 1/2 part butterscotch 1/4 part vanilla deluxe for another of y favs . just have no clue how much is what.

Kind of funny imho.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know parts, I've spent must of my life as a chef, so mentally I can do the 1 part bourbon 1/2 part butterscotch 1/4 part vanilla deluxe for another of y favs . just have no clue how much is what.

Kind of funny imho.
imo that is called talent! its like how Stevie Ray Vaughn was with a guitar.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Parts us understandable. Then the person mixing can decide their own strength. Nothing wrong with that, either.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Typos brought to you by:
This is why I love others' recipes but so far none of mine are ready for sharing - same as when I cook. Trying to explain what I figure is a fairly simple chicken soup recipe to a family member I realized my half-assedry puts me in another level altogether when instructions like "enough butter to saute the vegetables in," and "a couple spoonfuls of bouillon, heaping if they're the little spoons," or "as much pepper and garlic as you think should go in there" make perfect sense to me but are for some unknowable reason worthless to others...

On-topic: ADV? What's that? I had a couple when I was buying juice, but now that I mix I've got 4 bottles sitting next to me right now and it takes restraint to keep my focus that tight!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is why I love others' recipes but so far none of mine are ready for sharing - same as when I cook. Trying to explain what I figure is a fairly simple chicken soup recipe to a family member I realized my half-assedry puts me in another level altogether when instructions like "enough butter to saute the vegetables in," and "a couple spoonfuls of bouillon, heaping if they're the little spoons," or "as much pepper and garlic as you think should go in there" make perfect sense to me but are for some unknowable reason worthless to others...

On-topic: ADV? What's that? I had a couple when I was buying juice, but now that I mix I've got 4 bottles sitting next to me right now and it takes restraint to keep my focus that tight!
All of that made perfect sense to me, except the 4 bottles. Get to mixin' Dave! ;) Lose yo' self.

VU Sponsors