Become a Patron!

Your opinion of the Mutation X V3

I'm looking for an RDA with good airflow, capable of producing good flavor. My local B&M carries and recommends the MXV3. I am hoping you can give me some feedback on this RDA. Is it worth getting or are better RDA's to be had for the money?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For flavor mxv3 doesnt even place imo. I much prefer doge v2, freakshow and troll. Freakshow mini is pretty good on flavor. All those attys are fairly inexpensive.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cant speak for the V3 but i have the V4 and it rocks. Flavor is great and it kicks out some major clouds. Tons of air flow adjustment and super easy to build on.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I own three v3s... They are high quality, easy to build on and perform great

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for an RDA with good airflow, capable of producing good flavor. My local B&M carries and recommends the MXV3. I am hoping you can give me some feedback on this RDA. Is it worth getting or are better RDA's to be had for the money?

Are you more interested in flavor or vapor production?

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Mutation X V3 and I get excellent flavor and vapor. Depends on your build.
Build inside of my glass bell cap
7DDC9B5C-7703-48D2-A488-50D1AADE0866_zpstdzuwfum.jpg

01C1AF9B-1112-48CB-9C46-76162CFF40D5_zpsyso6w8m9.jpg

03397617-1883-459F-ACC9-CD735EA0B26F_zpsmq3lvdbj.jpg

In either configuration it performs great. Easy to build on and decent juice wells.
Don't buy anything less than the Indulgence brand.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cant speak for the V3 but i have the V4 and it rocks. Flavor is great and it kicks out some major clouds. Tons of air flow adjustment and super easy to build on.

Really? Good to hear. I love my V3, think I'll look into adding the V4.

Are you more interested in flavor or vapor production?
I'm looking for a good combo of both. Is that even possible or are these mutually exclusive? haha I really like open air with minimal drag; think of a 2 second inhale. Am I looking for the impossible here?

I have the Mutation X V3 and I get excellent flavor and vapor. Depends on your build.
Build inside of my glass bell cap
7DDC9B5C-7703-48D2-A488-50D1AADE0866_zpstdzuwfum.jpg

01C1AF9B-1112-48CB-9C46-76162CFF40D5_zpsyso6w8m9.jpg

03397617-1883-459F-ACC9-CD735EA0B26F_zpsmq3lvdbj.jpg

In either configuration it performs great. Easy to build on and decent juice wells.
Don't buy anything less than the Indulgence brand.
What kind of build do you have there? 24 gauge, 7 wraps, 2.5mm or what?

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+ 1.
My Mut X V3 is my favorite atty,...for now. In fact, I plan on ordering a second one since I have the glass bell cap. That way I can run two configurations, different builds.

Dave Sak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine works great. I did my first Nickel build on mine today and it's chucking the clouds. :)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like mine and I bet I have the worse build of anyone here. Mine doesn't leak.

VU Sponsors