Become a Patron!

Your opinion on Vape Wizard by FlavourArt

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never use it but I just decided to buy some and test it out. Everything I have read on it is all over the board. Some people say it kills flavors in you juice. Other people say it makes your flavors pop. I know you need to use it sparingly. Does anybody regularly use it in their mixes. If so what is a good percentage to use in your mixes.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You know how some rough-edged flavors can mellow out as they 'steep' a while? That's the effect I've gotten from Vape Wizard. It kinda knocks out the high notes. I don't like the effect, but then I'm not big on tobacco flavors (where I understand it's more useful).

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its something you would use mostly in a tobacco juice then. I mostly mix bakery/desert flavors. Would I just be better off not using it in my mixes you think?

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From my experience, HIC is spot on. I recently mixed a tobacco juice that I've made many times over the last year plus. One of the flavors is very strong and overpowering. Just to see, I didn't add the Wizard to it. Big mistake. It's unvapeable. I've added the Wizard and letting it set for a couple more weeks.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Its something you would use mostly in a tobacco juice then. I mostly mix bakery/desert flavors. Would I just be better off not using it in my mixes you think?

I don't use it in any of my dessert, bakery, sweet, fruit, coffee type recipes. I like my flavors as clear/bright/snappy as they're designed. IMO the Wizard just takes away from that.

Give it a try on something that strikes you as harsh - you might like the effect. A good test is with Lime Tahiti (aka 'distilled' - not the 'cold-press' one). It's a zippy lime-zest flavor, even a little bitter like real lime zest - Vape Wizard makes it smooth.

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you guys for your input on this much appreciated.

VU Sponsors